Tag Swap - COMPLETE

I have a question for everyone- I will be away from March 1st to March 7th (I just found out today)- my DH and brother will be here so sending packages isn't a problem- I just won't be here to let you know what has come in. Would you like to put off the due date one week so when you mail I am here or leave it the same. I am not in the swap myself so my travel doesn't effect my work and I can sort when I arrive home so it won't matter for that either- the big thing is that I won't be here to recieve packages the last week.

Rebecca

I have everything cut (except the angel groups) I just need to assemble & embellish. Do whatever is easier for you as far as the due date :)

Whatever you are most comfortable with Rebecca. My husband I could trust to look in all the mailman's hiding places everyday. :rolleyes1 With my texting him to do so that is. :rotfl2:

checking in ... working on these on Friday at the crop space ...

I'll go with whatever everyone else wants on this one :) I'm not picky.

I am not worried about packages being left in odd places- they are always left in the mailbox/on the mailbox in a bag/or in the garage(if it is open). Both my husband and brother are better than I am about getting the mail than I am.

I will leave the due date the same but feel free to pm me if you need anything or have a concern you would prefer not to post.

Rebecca

Rebecca just checking to see if my package arrived??? mailed out on Sat, but no update on USPS site!
thanks!

Checking in-haven't started yet, finishing up the surprise swap and I should get started on this swap next week. I only have 3 groups, so I can make the original deadline, but if you need to change it that's fine with me. Thanks!:)

As of tonight I am half-way done Piglet is Very Pink and very Spring-ishly cute :) I should be done by Sunday night :):banana:Oh Yah Dance it out Oh Yah:banana:

Lisa's package arrived today- beat up by the mail but everything inside looks great!

Rebecca

Just checking in - I have all my paper and my designs. Need to cut and then assemble.

Lisa's package arrived today- beat up by the mail but everything inside looks great!

Rebecca

guess I should of put them in a box! let me know if you need more $$ to ship my tags back!

guess I should of put them in a box! let me know if you need more $$ to ship my tags back!

I will let you know- I would have thought they would be fine in an envelope and they were- the envelope was just messed up.

Rebecca

Here are my tags...
I was gonna add more to the Woody Character tag but everything I added looked crappy and overdone. But its a good base so you can add to it when you get it:)
020.jpg

019.jpg

018.jpg

017.jpg

I hope you all like them...
Obviously I keep my tages pretty simple. You can use them on pages like I do but you can use them as a book as well. I like options:rolleyes:
I hope you all like them

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter