Tatiana & Thomas 01/24/2014 (MK Castle/Summer House/Epcot)

Thank you!
I decided to experiment a little with backgrounds to see if I can make mom love it too..

So far this is her favourite:

Here are two more:

Not sure which I one I should use.. Kinda love my very first one:confused:

I still really love your initial Save the Date! The new ones are nice, but I think the first one looks more for a wedding. It seems more of the "grown-up" princess look you are going for.

Congratulations!

I love your choices for the save the dates.

You picked a very awesome day to get married!
My husband and I will be celebrating our 27th wedding anniversary on your Wedding Day.

Good Luck and enjoy planning your special day.

My album is ready::cool1:

share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0AcOGzJy4ZNGzig&cid=SFLYOCWIDGET

It's been quite a while since the last update. But apart from few frustrating emails with sales coordinator nothing really happened till this week.
As you know I set my mind on MK ceremony: so I was trying to find the most favorable date. Our sales coordinator told us date for 2013 and I just looked for same week days and in same months for 2014. 24th of January looked good.. But now the MK bridal shoot is under question. Apparently, MK photoshoot can not be done in Nov, Dec and Jan. Why cant't they disclose it beforehand??? And the first date it is available is on 01/25/2014. Right the day after wedding.. I can hardly imagine how I will be waking up my then husband at 5 am right after wedding to take pictures..:confused3
Now I requested the shoot to be on 26th.. lets see how it goes.

Some good news:
We submitted our room block. I picked up Music, Port Orleans Riverside and Grand Floridian. The last only because our reception will take place in SummerHouse. And I will need room to change) I am not very huge fan of Grand Floridian - its way too traditional.
So the plan:
1. Me, my Fiance and bridal party will arrive on 21st of Jan. We will be staying at Port Orleans for two nights. On 22nd we plan to have last fittings done, tea with bridesmaids at Grand Floridian, pics in the park. On 23rd there will be a rehearsal (no idea where) and night cruise to watch Wishes. We also switch hotels on 23rd: I will stay with my parents at Grand Floridian and Tom will share room with his brother at Bonnet Creek.
2. On 24th (wedding day!!) we will be relocating again - yes, crazy - but I am not staying at GF for our wedding night. We decided to rent points and book Bay Tower Theme park view for two nights:lovestruc

Making room block was not that complicated - I assigned most of guests to Value and few to Moderate.. Let's if I am wrong. Fortunately, the room block can be changed.

We also started working on Agreement - so very soon it will become official!

I also picked up flowers. I decided to stick with white but add tiffany blue ribbons and crystals:
fl_zps134a6be2.jpg

I also was a very good fiancee and bought a wedding band for Tom. He has very small fingers (size 7!!!) so it will be custom made. I did not find exact pic, but it will be the same as this ring (also David Yurman) just with black diamonds:
images4_zps3af71ec6.jpg

In my opinion its to thick.. but I am not the one to wear it every day:cool1:

And here is the band I like from Natural Sapphire Company:
The_Natural_Sapphire_Company__nsc_js_bands__Sapphire_Wedding_Band_Jewelry_Ring_JS756PT-B_zps06e34cf9.jpg

And now very pics intensive post:)

I completed the cover page for our Save the dates and programs:
tt_zpsb32375e8.jpg

And mailing labels to match:
Picture1www_zps8b385c9f.jpg

Ring pillow and basket together:
frr_zps3581907e.jpg

I bought this ring box during my last trip to WDW.. not sure if I am gonna use it at wedding. But for now I store my Ering there.
fdd_zps98c9ae84.jpg

My very recently purchased treasure - Cinderella necklace!
T2eC16RHJF0E9nmFSH7UBQHtsnE2g60_57_zps0ada6149.jpg

And few inspirations pics for centerpieces and chairs:
images2_zps9118599e.jpg

images5_zps6b6cd9e8.jpg

ddd_zps64c36e41.png

CinderALLIE said:
Loving your pics and Ooh that necklace

I was struggling for a week before committed to buy the necklace. With such impulse purchases I will use all budget very soon.. But I could not pass..

I don't blame you for not passing up necklace, it is perfect.

Budgets are meant to be blown anyway ;)

So I'm pretty much obsessed with everything in your PJ!!!! AHHH! Love it all! Haha.

Okay... so this may be a dumb question but when did the Magic Kingdom location move to the spot you posted a picture of? I didn't care for the other MK location, but the one you posted a picture of now has me very much rethinking having the ceremony at the wedding pavilion. How much is the venue fee there?

Eryn said:
So I'm pretty much obsessed with everything in your PJ!!!! AHHH! Love it all! Haha.

Okay... so this may be a dumb question but when did the Magic Kingdom location move to the spot you posted a picture of? I didn't care for the other MK location, but the one you posted a picture of now has me very much rethinking having the ceremony at the wedding pavilion. How much is the venue fee there?

Thank you!

We had our site visit in May 2012 and even back then they told me about this new location. It's pretty much same size as swan boat landing. This is closer to tomorrowland terrace and does not have that awful roof. The castle is also more on the same level so you don't need to look up.
Price is the same 10K and wedding pavilion is a backup option. MK can only be booked or switched to at 6 months mark.. That's the major headache of mine.

It's more than I wanted to spend on the venue but I'm going in April to look at different venues and it's now an option! Plus since it includes chairs and transportation, that's not that bad really. The only problem is the expanding guest list that is looking more like 60 people instead of 35! So I'm thinking as of now it will be either at the WP or an epcot venue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter