Tell me ONE thing you do every trip!

MK is always our first & last park day, we aren't home until I am walking down main street :lovestruc Try 1 new restaurant each visit, Must ride: HM, IASW, POTC, TOT, FOP, Soarin. Must eat ridiculous amounts of popcorn out of the new popcorn bucket I must buy (lol), Mickey Bars for my DD. I am shocked to see that nobody put down as a must do: Mission Space :rotfl2::crazy2: TGIF my friends.

There are two things we always do when we go to WDW.
1. Go to Epcot, ride Space Ship Earth. We do that every time even if we just walk into the park and ride SSE and leave. Must do.
2. Have lunch or dinner at the Boathouse in Disney Springs.

We always start out with a ton of must do's and then don't do 'em - LOL - but here's our list of things which we do tend to do:
AK: 2 rides (they always vary) & Dawa Bar
MK: Use the Adventure Land Bridge to POC and TMR
HS: Star Tours
Epcot: R&C, Italy wine while sitting out side either at a table or on the steps
Disney Springs: RR, Boathouse dock, TRex bar
Use the Skyline to travel between HS & Epcot

I was going to say something about getting choked up on Main Street, but reading what everyone is saying is getting me choked up NOW! I can't wait to go back!

Visit AK the first day of the holiday for rope drop
First holiday drink at AK Dawa Bar that same day....woohoo!!!....holiday has officially begun!
Hoop Dee Doo Review (a must!)

My first day is always a Magic Kingdom day. And entering from the bus plaza is not dramatic enough for me. So...

The one thing I do every trip is take the bus to Epcot, take the Monorail to the Transportation Center and ride the ferry to Magic Kingdom.
I've done that even on trips where I never went into any theme park. Do you also get on the top deck of the ferry facing the Magic Kingdom so you can see the view unfold ?

I always start with Magic Kingdom and on the last day end with Magic Kingdom.

Eat at Rose and Crown, and have a Guinness.

Watch Beauty and the Beast.

Do at least one "dumb" silly ride we laugh our butts over. (Country Bears, Barnstormer, Alien Swirling Saucers)

Day 1 is always MK, unless it falls on a party night.

Epcot visits start with a trip on Spaceship Earth.

Kilimanjaro Safari.

Mickey Ice Cream bars… always argue with DH to get his own, as he likes to “share” and takes off a whole ear with that first bite! Just say NO to sharing!

I haven't gone to WDW since 2017 but every trip on my first day down I go to DHS and and stay to watch Fantasmic.

Sort of like potato chips, you can't do just one....

Soarin' is the one must do ride.

Then Living with the Land as it touches on a basic theme of Epcot.

Fish and Chips looking out over the world showcase Lagoon.

Kilimanjaro Safari and then the Lion King followed by lunch at the Flametree BBQ sitting down next to the water looking out towards Everest.

Haunted Mansion then PotC followed by a Mickey Bar. End by making the loop around the park on the train.

Finally, I was not surprised to read the number of people who are emotionally impacted by the walk down Main Street. I, too, feel a little twinge whenever we walk through the tunnel onto Main Street. I think it connects back to when I was a kid watching Walt on TV introducing Disneyland.

Sort of like potato chips, you can't do just one....

Soarin' is the one must do ride.

Then Living with the Land as it touches on a basic theme of Epcot.

Fish and Chips looking out over the world showcase Lagoon.

Kilimanjaro Safari and then the Lion King followed by lunch at the Flametree BBQ sitting down next to the water looking out towards Everest.

Haunted Mansion then PotC followed by a Mickey Bar. End by making the loop around the park on the train.

Finally, I was not surprised to read the number of people who are emotionally impacted by the walk down Main Street. I, too, feel a little twinge whenever we walk through the tunnel onto Main Street. I think it connects back to when I was a kid watching Walt on TV introducing Disneyland.
It's been 20+ years... for me it used to be:
Roasted Turkey Leg
PIRATES PIRATES PIRATES

Always watch “Impressions de France”. Getting harder to as showtimes are mostly given to B&B Singalong 😢

At WDW:
Gideons cookies
Ride Peoplemover
Get sundaes at Beaches n Cream

At DL:
Get a Boysenapple Freeze
Ride Alice in Wonderland
Eat at Hungry Bear

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter