Terminator 3 to WB

thefoyboy

Mouseketeer
I wonder what kind of effect this will have with T3 going to Warner Bros. Does this mean that the T2 attraction may be replaced in the not too distant future?

Why didn't Universal put up a stronger fight for T3?

By the way, if I am missing something here, please point me in the right direction.

I think this movie should be awesome. The movie was green lighted with a $165 million budget, it's the biggest movie to ever get green lighted. Arnold will make $30 million on this movie!!:eek:

You're looking at a movie with a huge price tag, Arnold, and NO JAMES CAMERON.

James Cameron wrote Terminator, produced and directed Terminator. Without him, it's gonna be a pale comparison to the original movies.

They only have the Theme Park Rights to it.
Regardless of who makes "T3", It wil have zero effect on the current "T2:3-D" at Universal Studios.
In fact in the "Terminator 2: Ultimate Edition" DVD, there is a special feature in which James Cameron describes how when developing the "T2:3-D" attraction, he thought of it as a continuation or mini sequel to the "Terminator 2" Movie. From all descriptions, even though Cameron is no longer involved, "T3" should take place later in John Connors' life and chonologically, "T2:3-D" should fit nicely between the 2nd and 3rd movie.
HAVE FUN

Won't Cyberdyne have a say so in the matter? Heck, I think I could live comfortably in their perfect world anyway.
Jim

BTW H2Ojag, how is your CYBERDYNE stock doing these days????:smooth:

'Bout as well as a Talibanian (is dat a word?) in a bar full of drunk Marines!

Hey,

Who made Terminator and Terminator 2? I mean what studio made them? I didn't know that they were making a Terminator 3, so I'm just as lost as you, thefoyboy...

IOAfan

the 80's were infamous for movie studios disappearing. One was a company called Carolco which made the original Terminator movie. In the Early 90's they returned to make the second Terminator but I don't think they survived any longer to make another movie. T3 would have been made earliear and possibly by James Cameron had those in charge of the defunct Carolco been able to agree on who held the Terminator property/rights. Other negatives were aligned to doom the speedy production of a new Terminator film but now all is well and C-2 Pictures is making it and Schwartzeneggar is set to get a record breaking BASE Salary of $30 Million plus more to follow.
HAVE FUN

C-2? what does the C stand for? This is interesting...I didn't think Schwartzenegger would get that much money ($30 million and more) for a triquel...

IOAfan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter