Thank you Tag Fairy!

CONGRATS on your tags!!

Some day my tags will come :)

I was just changing my avatar and I accidentally deleted my Tag!! :guilty: :sad2: :badpc:

It said "Until graduation I was called The Frequent Fainter"

I'm so sad!!

I'm just waiting....presuming the tag fairy doesn't read the dining reviews... :rotfl:

Congrats!! I'm REALLY happy for you. Checkout my posts, still tag-less....but I'm not at all BITTER!!! Okay maybe I am, just a smidge though. Yep, I'm a smidge bitter.

Shelby

Suzyq9241 said:
but...

Not for me..... :sad2:

I still haven't been tagged and I am wait paitently.... :rolleyes1

I am still waiting too....someday I am sure.

But I am happy for you!!! Here is a little dance for you!!!! :dance3:

bluejasmine said:
Ok.. I feel silly but what are tags and how do you get them???
They are the little quotes that appear above your avatar and if the TF thinks it's funny or really likes something you 've said -you'll be granted one or two or three... :thumbsup2

I am still waiting for mine but I wiill sit and wait in contentment, I day tagless on the Disboards are still better then a day with not Disboards at all. :thumbsup2

Suzyq9241 said:
but...

Not for me..... :sad2:

I still haven't been tagged and I am wait paitently.... :rolleyes1

Still tagless and still wondering... hmmm your tag is it something related to you... Just wondering how the Tag Fairy tags someone... hopefully soon I will find out popcorn::

RSoxFan said:
I was just changing my avatar and I accidentally deleted my Tag!! :guilty: :sad2: :badpc:

It said "Until graduation I was called The Frequent Fainter"

I'm so sad!!

Post this on the tech board and they may be able to help! :)

Oh I dream of being tagged someday. That's when you know you are really in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter