Thank you Tag Fairy!

What are the tags?

Sorry I never noticed. I was too busy planning my trip hehehe

Is it where it is written "mouseketeer"? I didn't remember if I was the one who wrote this or not heehe

disneytraveler said:
Maybe the tag fairie would like to see a how a Disney cartoon would handle tags!

Winnie the Pooh;

""Rabbit, have you seen the tag fairie today?"
''Oh why no Pooh i have not! Ah whats a tah fairie!?
''Oh bother!" :goodvibes

Ooh! Good one! Or perhaps Bambi:

"Ta!"
"He's trying to say "tag!...Say "tag!"
"Ta!"
"Uh uh....Ta-GUH!"
"TAG!....Tag tag tag tag tag tag - "

PopArtGal said:
What are the tags?

Sorry I never noticed. I was too busy planning my trip hehehe

Is it where it is written "mouseketeer"? I didn't remember if I was the one who wrote this or not heehe
:wave: Tags are the colored quotes underneath the avatar! Keep on trying :thumbsup2

I thought I had it figured out when you get tagged - but don't want to spoil it if I'm correct. If I'm right, I went from Earning My Ears to Mouseketeer and next should become a DIS Veteran (it'll take me weeks to be tagged at the rate I'm going :crazy: ). Boy oh boy I can't wait til I am tho!

Congratulations!!! I just noticed this post. I am very happy for you. :teeth:

If thread killers were tagged (like people are knighted), I would be the queen of tags -- Alas they aren't and I am tagless. Of course this is probably the last post for this tag, because I do kill threads. :bitelip:

EEYOREMAMA said:
If thread killers were tagged (like people are knighted), I would be the queen of tags -- Alas they aren't and I am tagless. Of course this is probably the last post for this tag, because I do kill threads. :bitelip:

pooh: Pooh to the rescue ..... let me slay this thread for you pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter