Thank you Tag Fairy!

I'll warm up the It's a Small World seats for you !! (and I have a big enough you-know-what for that, even if you have a VERY large family!!!) ;)

It's extra funny that we'll be there so close together because the last time WE were at the Magic Kingdom was when Small World was being refurbished!!! (fall 2001 ?? sound right?) (We have been to Universal since then...) It killed me 'cause I really wanted my son to ride it. Well, he'll get to now... and now I have two sons to ride it - all the better that they get to do it for the firt time together! Have fun!!!

Va

RSoxFan said:
I was just changing my avatar and I accidentally deleted my Tag!! :guilty: :sad2: :badpc:

It said "Until graduation I was called The Frequent Fainter"

I'm so sad!!

I'm with ya :sad1: ...I was changing the tag that I had made myself(to thank the TF, actually) and I also lost my THREE BRAND NEW TAGS!! Hence, my own new tag.....

I think the TF's are laughing their hineys off at our stupidity.....

Here's to us and here's hoping we get some replacement tags soon! pixiedust:

Congrats to the OP for the tags! I know how good it feels to get one...makes ya feel a little more a "part of the crowd"!

I would never change anything... It is a blessing to be tagged as well as an honor to be tagged.... :worship:

Va-bear said:
Nice to see another Newbie!!

And ofcourse another proud Virginian!!!
And we're getting there the same time!!! Cant wait!!
Do you go to St Mary's often (is that as in the Hospital? I hope not ...)

Wave at cha!!!!

Va from Va

DS (now 23) has Brittle bone disease. So we drive up to the Hospital to see his ortho doc who is in the parking garage... well really in the building just off it. We lived there for almost 2 years it seemed like. He had to have 10 surgeries and 1 stay during that time. That isn't including the rest of the stuff. We have been driving to Richmond, first to Childrens, then to MCV when he had a stroke at 9, then St Mary's since he was 4. 1st surgery for intermedulary rods at 5 and at Christmas. That was fun!! :faint:

Where are you staying on site? We will be at Movies Aug 26 - Sept 2. Our 1st time~! :bounce: And it is a surprise for the 2 younger kids. Hopefully they won't find out until we get off the plane, or get on site! :laughing:

Suzyq9241 said:
:rotfl2: Than which ear was biten off? :cool1:

Just kidding... :rotfl2:

I think it was the right, but who knows for sure? :confused3 I know he was only in 2nd grade and just didnt' get the teasing to start with. Now he is 6 foot and thinking he is a gift to females in his age range! :woohoo:

katlas&kids said:
DS (now 23) has Brittle bone disease. So we drive up to the Hospital to see his ortho doc who is in the parking garage... well really in the building just off it. We lived there for almost 2 years it seemed like. He had to have 10 surgeries and 1 stay during that time. That isn't including the rest of the stuff. We have been driving to Richmond, first to Childrens, then to MCV when he had a stroke at 9, then St Mary's since he was 4. 1st surgery for intermedulary rods at 5 and at Christmas. That was fun!! :faint:

Where are you staying on site? We will be at Movies Aug 26 - Sept 2. Our 1st time~! :bounce: And it is a surprise for the 2 younger kids. Hopefully they won't find out until we get off the plane, or get on site! :laughing:

I am so sorry to hear about your sons illness - is he doing better now? I hope so. I really can't imagine how hard it must be for you all. St Mary's and MCV both have some great docs - I should know I've worked for several of them at MCV for 9 years. I also had my second back surgery at MCV (I have a congenital birth defect of the spine myself and have had 2 back surgeries -one fusion- and will soon need another....bleh.) So , if you're ever downtown we may just need to get some coffee in that bad cafetaria sometime!!

We are staying at the Wilderness Lodge - a BIGTIME splurge that I'm already unsure about. But, we've never stayed on-site and I figured the only time we might even consider it was during this free dining thing - so we went for it bigtime! Cant wait!!!

ok, and you know, just for you-knowers... this is really not good; cause i am having a hard time enjoying summertime as i know it's 2 months 2 weeks till disney; then summer will be over.. maybe i should start going in the spring, that way i will appreciate summer more?:hourglass femail

Va-bear said:
Nice to see another Newbie!!

And ofcourse another proud Virginian!!!
And we're getting there the same time!!! Cant wait!!
Do you go to St Mary's often (is that as in the Hospital? I hope not ...)

Wave at cha!!!!

Va from Va

I'm a newbie too and we live in Williamsburg. Its nice to see someone from my wonderful home. I was born here, moved away as a kid but got smart when I graduated HS and came back. I know where it is good!!!!

Mary :teacher:
If you teach, then teach like you are teaching the next world leader!!

Great to hear from another Virginian!!!!

I too lived away for 14 years.... but always wanted to move back. So, finally I did!!! That was 9 years ago and every single day I am thankful I did!!! Dont know what took me so long... but maybe it was to make me truly appreciate what I had!

Love those outlets ya'll have in Williamsburg, BTW!~!! Do you just shop all day long?! Lordy, I know I'd be in BIG trouble!

Va.

Va-bear said:
Love those outlets ya'll have in Williamsburg, BTW!~!! Do you just shop all day long?! Lordy, I know I'd be in BIG trouble!

Va.

Well, I try very hard to control myself. I hear there are some really good outlet shops in Orlando too!!! Maybe I should bring some extra money with me!!! Ha! Ha!

OK - Here tag fairy, come get the nice cookies and milk :drinking1 . Hope this will work

john
:confused3

How can I get tagged by the tag fairy? I just realized I'm a Mouseketeer (which I'm VERY proud to be) but until tonight I didn't know what the Tag Fairy was all about.

Hello to all fellow Virginians! I moved to Fredericksburg 4 years ago (but my heart is still in Oregon).

Now onto to a couple subtle bribes to the Tag Fairy - how about a big glass of milk and some of those famous Mickey Rice Krispie treats? or a yummy :mickeybar

(a girl can hope, right?) :rolleyes1

john2u said:
OK - Here tag fairy, come get the nice cookies and milk :drinking1 . Hope this will work

john
:confused3

Hope your idea works john2u!

How can I get tagged by the tag fairy? I just realized I'm a Mouseketeer (which I'm VERY proud to be) but until tonight I didn't know what the Tag Fairy was all about.

Hello to all fellow Virginians! I moved to Fredericksburg 4 years ago (but my heart is still in Oregon).

Mind if I offer a big glass of milk and some of those famous Mickey Rice Krispie treats? or a yummy :mickeybar

heaven2dc said:

Now onto to a couple subtle bribes to the Tag Fairy - how about a big glass of milk and some of those famous Mickey Rice Krispie treats? or a yummy :mickeybar

CONGRATS ON BECOMING A MOUSEKETEER! :thumbsup2 The TF comes when you least expect it - he/she cannot be bribed or tricked, you will usually be tagged when you have said something funny or nice! :cheer2: :wave:

Suzyq9241 said:
Thank you for the dust.... pixiedust:

Yeah I really needed that....

I hope the tag fairy can see that I am :sad2: because I didn't get tagged yet.....

Maybe if I made a painting :artist: fkor the tag fairy? What do you think....

The Tag Fairy can't be bribed! :teeth:

Where in Dutchess are you? Actually, there are quite a few of us on here.

I'm actually in Hyde Park. I have a Hyde Park phone number, I'm in the Hyde Park school district, but I have a Poughkeepsie mailing address! My daughter's in Rhinebeck - right in between.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter