The 2004 Loews Hotels Discounts Watch Thread

DSCOTT, that is also the APH rate for a PBH Deluxe (mine is 10/28-11/2).

Anyone else notice that now that the UO hotel reservations website has changed that you can't check APH and FAN club rates online? Hope that's just temporary and that they're just working out the kinks.

I just tried to recheck my APH rates for our HHN trip, and it's only coming up with seasonal rates. :(

I think that there are only so many rooms allocated for each discounted rate, and when those rooms are gone they don't show as available for those dates any longer. Of course I could be wrong, but that's what it seems like to me.

Ok I booked HRH last month w ENT rate of $162 5/13,and $192 for 5/14 and 5/15. I called today and they gave me a FAN club rate of $179 for the 3 nites. Now I know its not much difference but they offered to change it and I said sure! I saved $9.
But I figured when travelling w/ 2 teenage boys every little bit helps!:smooth:

By the way I was able to check these FAN club rates online today so i guess they fixed that. I think its only ENT rates you have to call for.

How do you get FAN CLUB rates? Is there a membership you have to belong to?

We have one room in August for two nights (Sun-Tues) at 144.00. I feel this is good, but there's always the question, can I get better?????

shergoof
what hotel what type of room and what discount is that and dates
maria

Maria:

Hardrock
Pool view double beds
Entertainment book
They came down after rese was made and I inquired about ent. book rates.

(Through the entertainment website though, the rate was not nearly this - It was only through the hotel directly.)

Do you know anything about these FAN CLUB rate discounts???

Entertainment rate of $169 a night for a deluxe queen room in August (15-20th) At the HRH...Pool view...

Hey dbail2....we'll be there the same time!! I arrive the 15th and leave the 19th. Can't wait!

We'll be at HRH Aug.16-19th. We also got the E rate of $169 for a deluxe! Sounds like many of us will be there the same time!

See that's what I don't understand about the Entertainment rates....

Looks like you guys who got the HRH deluxe for $169 got a better rate than annual pass ($188).

That would lead one to think that Entertainment rate is better than annual pass.

Fine.

Well...for my date...Nov. 26...I inquired about both Annual pass & entertainment...& annual pass was way better than entertainment. I don't get it....??? :confused: :confused:

So...I asked the rep...I said, "Isn't Entertainment rate always the best?" He said, "I believe that it was at one time. But they've changed it. Now annual pass rates will always be the best rate."

SOOOOOO confusing....even the reps must not understand.

:confused:

Adding my 2004 rates to this thread:

I received a Florida Resident rate of $119 for RPH, standard view room, Memorial weekend.

Mid/Late July rates using APH. $223 Royal Pacific Club Level and $258 PBH Club Level.

Teresa

May 24, 2004 Now has rooms available. I have been trying for a couple of weeks to get this date. I got an extention to the reservation that I already have. I am glad to say I got my extra day for only 119 plus tax. This was the APH rate. Just thought to post incase anyone was trying to get this day as well.

Here are the rates that I just got today for RPH June dates

Fan Club 164.00 standard room

Triple A 175.00

Ent. Rate 168.00

Looks like they are much higher than last year. I'm not a Florida resident, but would love to get that 119.00 rate. How's that done?

Jeanette

I was just checking for dates around the last week of August and found $142 for RPH and $167 for HRH!

I was just checking for dates around the last week of August and found $142 for RPH and $167 for HRH!

just wanted to let anyone know that might be interested, US resorts do give travel industry discounts, was quoted 125. for std view and 149. for water view for first week of june at RP.

The US resort he was referring to is the Royal Pacific Resort.

Originally posted by MAKMOM41
What is US resort? I need a room for 1 or 2 night June 20. I could swing that rate!

Yes it is the Royal Pacific resort at (US) universal studios. But you have to be employed by some sort of travel industry, ex. Hotels, car rentals, airlines etc to get that rate. And they do ask for proof. Job id badge etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter