The Bob Club

dpuck1998

<font color=blue>I'm innocent I tell you...innocen
Who else is starting a We love Bob club now that we know its a shoe in for a podcast mention :-)

Mine is going to be BLT, Bob Lovers uniTe
We can get now order a sandwich named after
Bob. Next time I goto Earl of Sandwich I'll
order and think of Bob.

Whos with me? BLT'ers, crispy and filling...

Where is DB when you need him.....were gonna need tshirts....

I might lend you some Bawb pictures:

th_100_1705.jpg

th_100_1706.jpg
+
th_100_1707.jpg

BLT'ers...we need a slogan...a theme song and maybe some badges.

Nah..badges....we don't need no stink'en badges.

Oooooooooooooooo, just wait until Kevin sees this thread! You all are going to be in trrrrooooooooubbbbbble! :scared:

Shhhh.....don't tell him. He'll never look in a thread titled the bob club.

Is this like the Adventurer's Club? Will there be an Bawb version of Kugolush juice?
Do you get a membership card?
No badges..pins are nifty.
I see the theme song something like Gilligans Island....damn sugar and lack of sleep.

Is this one of those metal bars you put across Bob so he doesnt stolen?

If it is.....I'm in.

Does it mean I have to start dressing in my closet with the lights out like Bawb did in those pix?

BLT's you gotta love em

I think this should be our new slogan:thumbsup2

Me, Me, Me, Me, Me!!!! I wanna join!! I'm new to the podcast thing but I already love Bawb!!!

Does it mean I have to start dressing in my closet with the lights out like Bawb did in those pix?

Of course! That is a requirement of being in the Bob Club! Maybe you could ask some of your clown friends to lend you some of their plaid pants! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter