The Bob Club

Yesterday I came onto the podcast area of the dis just so that I could join the Bob Club. I was very excited. Now I just feel confused and miserable.:sad1:

My heart goes out to all of the bob club. :hug:

The Bawb club really has a new mission now. To celebrate his life and support the crew as best we can. This is such a tremendous loss. I really was looking forward to hopefully spotting Bob in the parks one day and let him know I'm a proud Kahtkateer!

It's comforting to know that Bob will always live on in spirit through all of us here. He will certainly be missed. :sad1:

I went over to MK to have a Dole whip and remember Bob. I saw him many times in the parks. Usually going to the park makes me feel better, today it just made me sad.

No more Bob in the parks.

I went over to MK to have a Dole whip and remember Bob. I saw him many times in the parks. Usually going to the park makes me feel better, today it just made me sad.

No more Bob in the parks.

I read and I read and I just can't get any sadder than I am. It really is a strange feeling, I'm moping around and I can't explain it. I haven't mentioned it to anyone but my DW and everyone keeps asking me whats with me today. I'm usually a very high energy person. How do I tell a co-worker, my online/podcast friends that I never met or even spoke to had passed. I can't wait to be in the parks in June so I can just mingle at the dole whip stand.

I hope Bob is having mixing mojehetoes with Walt right now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter