The Bob Club

Nanny? Or are YOU BBFF? (Bawbs best friend forever)

We're all going to be disappointed when Bob gets elected President... He won't have time for us in the "Fan Club"!:rotfl:

Dennis-

Hey Bawb, this week was your best email podcast ever! Way to assert yourself and confront eveyone on their admitting to naps.

"Touchez, turtles!!!"

was just listening to the podcast.. I so LOVE how Bawb runs right over all them and keeps talking while they are "ragging" on him. I think it is even funnier that he keeps on going on and on :rotfl2:

Where is Bob on this thread? He could at least stop in and give his fans a HELLO....maybe hes in the bathroom so he can hold a parade spot later!

was just listening to the podcast.. I so LOVE how Bawb runs right over all them and keeps talking while they are "ragging" on him. I think it is even funnier that he keeps on going on and on :rotfl2:

I love that :rotfl2: I'm usually laughing so hard I have to go back and listen again to make sure I heard everything.

C'mon everyone, what's your favorite bawb moment?

I laugh everytime I think about the "trophy" episode ! I laughed so hard I cried. That was a classic!

Another favorite was when John accused Bawb of having Disney tourette's :lmao:

I laugh everytime I think about the "trophy" episode ! I laughed so hard I cried. That was a classic!

Another favorite was when John accused Bawb of having Disney tourette's :lmao:

Oh, I haven't heard the tourette's one, any idea where that is?

The scar comments on yesterday's email show were understated but hilarious. Why do I have a feeling something was cut out there? :lmao:

Oh, I haven't heard the tourette's one, any idea where that is?

I can't remember which episode, sorry. I think somewhere in the last month or two. I don't remember what they were talking about but Bob was kinda barking out answers and that's when John accused him of having tourette's :rotfl2:

Where is Bob on this thread? He could at least stop in and give his fans a HELLO....maybe hes in the bathroom so he can hold a parade spot later!

Sadly no Bawb sightings here yet, and just a smidgen of mention on the podcast. We don't want to be known as the CLUB bawb club! ;( We're more of the HUG Bawb club! :rotfl:

Were still here Bob, hopefully we didn't scare him tooo much :scared1:

Sadly no Bawb sightings here yet, and just a smidgen of mention on the podcast. We don't want to be known as the CLUB bawb club! ;( We're more of the HUG Bawb club! :rotfl:

ok.. we should have club teeshirts that say "have you hugged your Bawb today?" with bawb's pic on the front! I love it!!! :thumbsup2

now I really want a "Bawb Club" tee-shirt. :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter