The Bob Club

I have an idea. How about, whenever someone who calls into the show who is in the Bawb club, they have to talk like him the whole message! :lmao:

I:) had to say that I love Bawb and I want to join! I know I haven't posted much, but I am always here and I am a faithful listener. :)

We can be like a cycle gang...but armed with kahtz! Looking fierce with our boots and light covered kahtz!

And our trademark food? DOLE WHIPS!!! We can hold our meetings at Aloha Isle.

Can i join!?!

I :lovestruc Bawb!

I dont go to Disney untill next year, but when i do, im gonna be on the look out!

C'mon everyone, what's your favorite bawb moment?

I'm listening right now to the "country bear christmas" debacle. Bawb is cracking me up "I'm upset, don't mess with me!"

I'm listening right now to the "country bear christmas" debacle. Bawb is cracking me up "I'm upset, don't mess with me!"

We had fun with Bawb and Corey for 3 hours at the Studios. However, I have no photos of us and Bawb together. :rolleyes1 We did not buy the TOT photo with Corey---bad hair day for me.

Bawb was almost invited to dinner by us, but it was our Narcosses' romantic date night.

My favorite Bawb moment was "Don't feed the Cheaters!" (meant to be Chetah's) :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

KAHTKATEERS-1.jpg

Ok I didn't want to work...I might be looking for a new job tomorrow? Pete you hiring?! :confused3

I am trying to catch up here... why do you all want to club Bawb?? :confused3 te he he

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter