The Bob Club

I found out tonight that he has set up his own KahtKoncierge service...finding one of our own a room to stay in for the night when they arrived un-reservationed. I now adore Bob WAY beyond how I adored him yesterday...and I liked him pretty well then.

You and me, both. He showed a lot of Haht.

OMG - putting 2 and 2 together... Praise Bawb, get email read on podcast.... Give great new term for Bawb fans... get tagged after 4 years...

Is BAWB the TAG FAIRY??!?!?!?:scared1: :laughing: :scared1: :laughing::scared1:

SCAHNDELOUS!

OMG - putting 2 and 2 together... Praise Bawb, get email read on podcast.... Give great new term for Bawb fans... get tagged after 4 years...

Is BAWB the TAG FAIRY??!?!?!?:scared1: :laughing: :scared1: :laughing::scared1:

Those would have to be quite the wings to haul Bob, the boot, and the kaht!

As much as I love Bob, I think I'm going to start the John Fan Club. Would we all love Bob so much if there wasn't someone like John telling him to go back to licking the windows???

I'd post a picture of our fan club, but you know how John feels about pictures :)

This is hilarious! I'm IN and I want to be a founding board member! John will be thinking "Horrors" when he reads your post--tee hee!!

Those would have to be quite the wings to haul Bob, the boot, and the kaht!

:angel: Bawb...please forgive me...

100_1705-1.jpg

:angel: Bawb...please forgive me...

100_1705-1.jpg

I've got to tell you....that is SOOOO much better then the image of Bawb dressed as Tinkerbell that was running through my brain!!!

Can I join the fan club too? Do we have to collect box tops to join?

Count me in! :moped:

He's my kinda guy cuz I like duck but not the dark! :rotfl2:

cheers,
:flower3:

Me too Me too, I am having Kahtkateer envy. I loved his story on the anniversary show. Kevin needs a club too I agree:thumbsup2

C'mon Kahtkateers, lets sing it!

Who's the driver of the kaht that's made for you and me?

V-A-R-L-E-Y B-A-W-B!!!!:rotfl2:

I just crack myself up @_@

OMG! I'm gne for a weekend and I have a lot of catching up to do. Count me in! Bob's the man! My Dh is so like Bob, that I totally relate to Bob.

And Bob, in case you are reading this, Dh and I totally love "Interventions" too. We can't wait to see the garbage/recycling display.

:goodvibes

Talk about a hijackin' Did my club just get renamed and they ran away with it :-(

I guess the board members can have a meeting and we can vote on the change from BLT'ers to Kahtkateers. I'll let you know how the vote goes :thumbsup2

Votes are in....

change approved....T-shirts on order.... :moped:

what are FUBU wings??

Is He wearing them cos hes the tag fairy ???

Lol i dont think i say anything tag- worthy apparently!

Well, you're on the right path, as FUBU is a clothing tag that stands for "For Us By Us" and is targeted for urban street rappers. Pete dissed Bawb in an earlier podcast for wearing this line of clothing, as Bob was seemingly oblivious to this fact---which, just endeared me all the more to Bob!
I actually like your tag!!

YEA! I LOVE BAWB. And no worries- I have been on here for many moons with no tags. We don't need no stinkin' tag fairy in the KAHTKATEERS!

Ok Kahtkateers, lets get a plan going.

We are going to need officers and slogans, posters, songs, website and maybe our own forum here on the DIS :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter