The Days in Disney - Live Trip Report

I am thinking of buying a pair of Uggs making up my mind on them which are $150

I'd agree with dixonsontour - buy the UGGS. :thumbsup2 DD bought a pair that were on promotion in Nordstrom for $199 (£122.69 0n the CC bill) when we were over in July. £235 online at UGG, £230 in Shuh and £196 in John Lewis here. :scared1: Wish I'd bought a pair myself now. :sad2:

By the way, loving your live report. Keep up the good work. :)

Mrs TT

Just catching up.....some nice photos :thumbsup2
Great costumes for MNSSHP.....looks like you grabbed plenty of 'swag'. Have you eaten it all yet?
Yak N Yeti is always a good meal for us, I can also recommend the CS there as well. The portions are huge.
Not done Brown Derby yet, was this part of the Fantasmic! package?

Probably too much swag and havent eaten any of it.:rotfl2: Taking it home for DD and her boyfriend.

Yes BD was part of the Fantasmic package.

Just back having to have a nap. I went to the 5.30 a.m. DTD sale as everything was 25% off if you bought a $5 wristband, no brainer!!!! Got a Dooney for DD and treated myself to one too - I have saved around $200 on all the items that I bought so figured the Dooney for me was free - like how my brain thinks:rotfl2:

We then went to HS for EMH and rode TSM twice. Unfortunately Kevin beat me both times, even though I was in the lead at the beginning. Spent all morning at HS and then got the boat over to Swan and Dolphin and walked over the bridge to Boardwalk. We were going to eat in the Boardwalk area but decided to head to Epcot and eat in France. I also saw Marie so had to have a photo:cool1:

Tonight we are eating at Grand Floridian Cafe, we have eaten here before and liked it.

Will hopefully post photos later

Also tomorrow's plan is to head over to Port Canaveral to see the Disney Dream, which we want to go on next year. Thought it would be fun to take a look at the ship from over at Fishlips. Also we get a lie in tomorrow as the clocks go back in USA, which then means we are back at the 5 hours behind the UK again.

So does this mean I gain an extra hour on my holiday whilst in Orlando/:confused3:rotfl2::thumbsup2

Like your thinking with the bag - I bought myself a dooney handbag last year - use it every day.

I got a dooney wrist pruse thingy as well, but epcot charged me twice! Just waiting for it to be put back on

Think the design is called erica - denim bag with brown leather handle and says mickey-peace-love-laugh all over in pink. Cost $150 plus tax last year in MK.

Which did you get?

I dont know that one but it sounds nice. I got the black balloons one and the white drawing one for DD. Will put a picture up shortly.

Just back having to have a nap. I went to the 5.30 a.m. DTD sale as everything was 25% off if you bought a $5 wristband, no brainer!!!! Got a Dooney for DD and treated myself to one too - I have saved around $200 on all the items that I bought so figured the Dooney for me was free - like how my brain thinks:rotfl2:

Best $4 spent me thinks!! :) Sounds like a very productive morning. I am just sifting back to see which updates I missed in the last day or so. Loving your pictures. You have been very efficient at keeping us in the loop :thumbsup2

Best $4 spent me thinks!! :) Sounds like a very productive morning. I am just sifting back to see which updates I missed in the last day or so. Loving your pictures. You have been very efficient at keeping us in the loop :thumbsup2

I have been finding it fun and also I can look through it when I get home and get the Disney Depression:scared1:

Some new photos

Fantasmic and HS

P1020258.jpg

P1020255.jpg

P1020254.jpg

P1020256.jpg

DTD

P1020299.jpg
P1020300.jpg

P1020301.jpg
P1020302.jpg
P1020303.jpg

Dooneys from this morning :)

P1020305.jpg

I have been finding it fun and also I can look through it when I get home and get the Disney Depression:scared1:

Although I wasn't able to do a live trippie, I did do one when I got back last year and typed it out from our daily journal in Word before pasting into the thread. It is exactly that: a journal and a great way to note all the details down. I honestly don't know how people manage to do a trippie live though. Internet access aside, we leave our room before 8 every morning (or 7 am if there are morning EMH) and rarely get back before midnight. I need a phone with free internet to be able to post snippets from the park :lmao:

I'm also really enjoying your pictures. I love photos!! :) Those bags look so beautiful !!!!!!!!!!!!

Love the bags and also the xmas tree

I wonder what date they put it up? We come back 3rd next year - suspect we may just be a touch too soon to see the xmas decorations.

Although I wasn't able to do a live trippie, I did do one when I got back last year and typed it out from our daily journal in Word before pasting into the thread. It is exactly that: a journal and a great way to note all the details down. I honestly don't know how people manage to do a trippie live though. Internet access aside, we leave our room before 8 every morning (or 7 am if there are morning EMH) and rarely get back before midnight. I need a phone with free internet to be able to post snippets from the park :lmao:

I'm also really enjoying your pictures. I love photos!! :) Those bags look so beautiful !!!!!!!!!!!!

For some people a holiday is to get away from internet, some just don't have time. For others like us internet is part of relaxing, we like to get up an hour before leaving on a morning, mid afternoon an hour or so relaxing and then at the end of the day an hour before bed. We used to read a book, watch TV or do a crossword etc, now we have internet time instead. Found it more difficult in August having a 3 year old with us:rotfl:
I also get a lot of enjoyment thru the responses everyone posts, I feel as though others are joining in on our holiday.:goodvibes

I also get a lot of enjoyment thru the responses everyone posts, I feel as though others are joining in on our holiday.:goodvibes

I think you have identified a big part of it. I felt a bit like that with the odd days when I posted on Facebook and had lots of responses when I logged in a few days later Never went online enough to do a trippie but I completely understand where you are coming from. I have often wondered if we stayed in a deluxe resort if we would spend more time relaxing at the resort :confused:

Wow what a great report. I dont think we will have the time to be so descriptive but will give snippets whilst there.Lovvvvvvvvvvvvve the cream d&b bag.How much was it? As for the UGGS gor for them.I intend to buy 2 pairs when I go. I hesitated last time but not this time:lmao:

For some people a holiday is to get away from internet, some just don't have time. For others like us internet is part of relaxing, we like to get up an hour before leaving on a morning, mid afternoon an hour or so relaxing and then at the end of the day an hour before bed. We used to read a book, watch TV or do a crossword etc, now we have internet time instead. Found it more difficult in August having a 3 year old with us:rotfl:

Ditto:rotfl2:

Love the bags and also the xmas tree

I wonder what date they put it up? We come back 3rd next year - suspect we may just be a touch too soon to see the xmas decorations.

They were up the day after the Halloween party so 2nd November this year:thumbsup2 You might see them then:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter