The Days in Disney - Live Trip Report

HOUSE SWAP!!!! :woohoo:

Such a cute photo of you with Marie. DD always stops there for a piccie. I also have an almost identical one of her on TSM as the first one in the batch you have just posted.

Had you eaten at Yak and Yeti CS before? I always want to go there and for some reason the most we have done is stop at Pizzafari at DD's insistence, which has happened twice - the rest of the time we tend to survive AK on a nutritious diet of frozen soda and soft serve from the Anandapur Bus :rolleyes1

Not eaten at Yak and Yeti CS before always wanted to but felt it was too exposed to the sun in the past, then again we have been going in August a lot in the last few years. I definitely recommend it.

Just back from California Grille, another great meal there. The service at this restaurant is always fantastic and their attention to detail is fab. We were sat at a window seat and could see the fireworks really clearly. Afterwards we went out the other observation door which on a clear day you can see lots of disney properties, but it was dark and misty so not very clear tonight.

Tomorrow we are on the Boggy Creek Airboat rides - that will be fun, as recommended by Diswolves:thumbsup2

Just back from California Grille, another great meal there. The service at this restaurant is always fantastic and their attention to detail is fab. We were sat at a window seat and could see the fireworks really clearly. Afterwards we went out the other observation door which on a clear day you can see lots of disney properties, but it was dark and misty so not very clear tonight.

Tomorrow we are on the Boggy Creek Airboat rides - that will be fun, as recommended by Diswolves:thumbsup2

I know lee has already told me this but im such a scatterbrain:happytv:But where did u see marie and are the characters out at certaun times in epcot.always tend to do WSC after 2ish so perhaps we need to get there earlier. Looking forward to you DREAM pics. Hope I get to see them before we board in 6 days:banana:Im sure my mom thinks its like the P&o ferrys:rotfl:

I know lee has already told me this but im such a scatterbrain:happytv:But where did u see marie and are the characters out at certaun times in epcot.always tend to do WSC after 2ish so perhaps we need to get there earlier. Looking forward to you DREAM pics. Hope I get to see them before we board in 6 days:banana:Im sure my mom thinks its like the P&o ferrys:rotfl:

I dont remember what time it was seeing Marie but I am sure she comes out quite a bit, it might have been after 1 or 2:confused3

California Grille - I cant sleep at the moment have a cold which is stopping me sleep :surfweb:

P1020440.jpg

P1020436.jpg

P1020437.jpg

P1020439.jpg

P1020438.jpg

P1020435.jpg

There was a set time frame and it is listed in the times guide so be sure to grab one on your way in. When we were there, both weeks she was out from late morning or noon time, until mid afternoon (aroung 3.00 or 3.30 pm as I recall). It was definitely late because we go clockwise round the WS and France is a fair way in. :)

You are having a super holiday. Glad you enjoyed CG - we ate their Christmas Day & had a lovely meal. We saw the fireworks from our table

Had a fab day today. Went to boggy creek boatrides which was amazing and saw loads of alligators even baby ones.

After that we headed to Hollywood Studios and had lunch in ABC and then went around HS. We saw my favourite show Lights Motors Action - this is fab as it reminds me of when I was a little girl and my Dad used to go banger racing - watching this makes me want to be a stunt driver the adrenalin must be amazing when you are doing those stunts.

After that we headed to MK as we had a reservation for Crystal Palace tonight which was fun but strange seeing the characters without DD but it was fun seeing the little kids around us seeing the characters, and then Kevin got excited to see Tigger:rotfl2:

We then saw the electrical light parade and the wishes fireworks which are lovely everytime

Will post photos tomorrow.

Thanks for reading so far :thumbsup2

Tomorrow we are going to get my Ipad2 and possibly Uggs:worship: and then Epcot for the Food and Wine Festival and then MVMCP so quite a busy day tomorrow.

:cool1:Day off for me today, just read all your trip report, just wanted to say thanks, I love live trip reports and hopefully we are going next year, around the same time, your pictures are brill, thanks for sharing and glad you having a great holiday:):thumbsup2

We saw a croc at premium outlets international drive near the reebok store! Was shocked to see it

I have really enjoyed following this trippie, it looks like you are having a great time - thanks for posting.:thumbsup2

Great pics from Boggy Creek :thumbsup2
C.P. I think I now prefer this to Chef Mickey's - i spotted the hidden Mickey :laughing:
I think you should have got a little closer to the Dream.........................Like ON BOARD !!!!!!! :rotfl:
Some more nice pics of castle :goodvibes

Great photos at Boggy Creek. I especially like the castle photos :goodvibes

Despite no DD looks like you both had fun at Crystal Palace.

Just back to chill before going out tonight for MVMCP:banana:

Had fun today went to Premium Outlets to get the uggs (I blame those of you who have persuaded me, though didnt take much!!!) and a couple of t shirts for DD's BF as well as 2 Yankee candles. We then went to Florida Mall to get the Ipad2. I also drove from SSR so rather chuffed with myself. No stopping me now.

I also drove to Epcot after this as we did the F&W this was really good and we got talking to quite a few people, maybe it is the wine:rotfl2::rotfl2: although I wasnt drinking as DH wanted to drink I conveniently drove:thumbsup2

Have taken photos and will post later

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter