The DIS Dad's Club VII - Oh Peanut Butter...

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW! Did DDC VI get closed already:confused3 Was just checking New Posts and found us here, :cool1: New Clubhouse again complete with that new cheese smell:lmao:

When I have some extra time, I'll have to read those 60pgs, if it's anything like the others, I'm sure soda will come out my nose somewhere along the line:lmao:

So who got the last word:confused3

CRUD!!!!

I jump on tonight to find 57 pages!!! :scared1: of DDC VI and a brand new DDC VII.

Like the new thread, minus the cheesy aroma from the corner over there... oh hi Barry. :wave:

As I'm scanning through the 50 pages 'o Beverly, I came across this post:

"I pity the guys who check in tonight... Going through all these pages!" from DisDocC.

:headache::headache::headache:
Thanks Chris.
:sad2::sad2::sad2:

As I'm scanning through the 50 pages 'o Beverly, I came across this post:

"I pity the guys who check in tonight... Going through all these pages!" from DisDocC.

:headache::headache::headache:
Thanks Chris.
:sad2::sad2::sad2:

Brian, you forget to add this to your post....

mr-t-gold-chains-sparkling.gif

I’m baaaaaack… Page 3 already? Oh well… (at least I OWN IT!)

Don,
Thanks for setting this up and I like the new tag line.

Well, it looks like I missed out on the last bit of fun. Congrats to Rental on his win. Thanks to Don for getting us up and running. :thumbsup2

Holy freakin' cow! I miss one day of reading the thread (the old one of course), and I was 50 PAGES BEHIND?! What the BEVERLY!!! :confused:
HOLY PEANUT BUTTER! :eek:

Well, when I get caught up (in about a week or two) I guess I can join in the the current conversation. :rotfl2:

I’m baaaaaack… Page 3 already? Oh well… (at least I OWN IT!)

Don,
Thanks for setting this up and I like the new tag line.

Glad to see you found your way back Rob.

Such fun it was today... I guess now it'll be time to turn attention back to completing a TR or two.

Oh and look - --------------

<
<
<

I'm now less than a hundred away from 10,000

Too bad we couldn't eek a few more pages out of the old thread. That sure would have helped.

Yeah we missed you...
You don't have to lie to me! :lmao::rotfl2:

It was a fun evening... Indiana High School basketball at it's finest. The sectional I went to I got to see the team I was there for win by about 12 in a strong performance. In the second game we saw a classic upset. A small school came out in the second half after going to the locker room down 10 and took out one of the favorites to win this sectional.... exciting game. On top of that, my Boilers won on Senior night to secure an undefeated record at home this year and the HS I went to had a big upset tonight. They defeated the #2 team in class 3A in the first round of Sectionals tonight. Hoosier Hysteria is in full force!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter