The Dis Teleporter Network

Hi I would like to join Dis too. So if you can PM me to meet somewhere that would be awesome.
Hope to see you soon,
Tokey :clown:

I would definitley love to join. Just tell me where the room is and I will get a teleporter to you. The only kind I have is the Pink Monster's Inc doors.

Karen
Thanks!
:sulley: :sulley: :sulley: :sulley: :sulley: :sulley: :sulley: :sulley:

Ok people I am in the Haunted Mansion Lobby North West West. I will be playing games off and on during the day. Look for me in a lobby room I will try to go back to the North West West Lobby in between games.

if you guys need another room for a lobby i will make one

and link it to yours
because it seems i am on more then you even though i doubt it is true

but i am on 2-5 hours a day

I'm in a room called Monster Network Main Room. Please come to my room so I can give you a linking teleporter.

is it possibile for any of the lobby leaders to get on at 5pm eastern time
tommarow and tell me where to meet them

I have like 8 different sets of Pink Monster's Inc Teleporters. So I need to try each teleporter out to see which one goes with each teleporter. I will tell you guys when I have gotten the two teleporters done so I can give them to you. I just dont want to give any of you a teleporter and me messing it up giving you the wrong one.

TIA!

Karen

:teleport: :teleport: :teleport:
:thanks: :thanks:

when any of the owner log on plz post when the next time you will be on is so we can get on at the same time

Easiest way is just to put ALL of them down in one room, enter one, note which one you come out of, and then pick up just those two. No way to mix them up then.

I try to never leave any teleporters in my "carried" inventory, because they get mixed up too easily.

BTW, I'll probably be on at some point tonight. I'll post here if I manage to log in.

ktink94 said:
I have like 8 different sets of Pink Monster's Inc Teleporters. So I need to try each teleporter out to see which one goes with each teleporter. I will tell you guys when I have gotten the two teleporters done so I can give them to you. I just dont want to give any of you a teleporter and me messing it up giving you the wrong one.

Thank you so much! I will try that this afternoon. I did meet a diser. But I was not sure if she knew about the network, so I didn't bother asking her. So I will see you soon!
Karen

:banana: :banana:

Will any owner of any of the rooms plz PM me and tell me the next time they will be on so I can get my Teleporter in one of the Lobbys

I have been trying to get my teleporter in there for almost 1 month

Alphawazup said:
Will any owner of any of the rooms plz PM me and tell me the next time they will be on so I can get my Teleporter in one of the Lobbys
I have been trying to get my teleporter in there for almost 1 month

Me too please :)
I look on here frequently to see if the leaders have posted that they are on, and I also type their names into the VMK search, but have not found them yet.

I hope to be around some tonight, so if you PM me here, I can tell you where I am and we can set up teleporters.

I'll PM the recent people who asked to be PM'd too.

I'd like to put a teleporter in a lobby room of the network! Just say when! Lol, I don't know how to coordinate this, but when it's convenient, can the owner of a lobby room PM me? Thanks!

I would like to be added to this network too. Can I use a gold teleport door instead of pink? Let me know when one of you will be on. I will be on quite a bit tomorrow. Pm me as to what time is best. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter