The last NON-Disney movie you watched

bateman

DIS Veteran
Ok. I couldn't find a thread like this so thought I would start one.

What is the last movie you watched and did you like it?

I watched "Catfish".... I dont know if it is a documentary or if it is fake but wow what a movie.... I just wanted to find out what happens next andfelt like the movie only went for 10 minutes... very very good.

I watched "Catfish".... I dont know if it is a documentary or if it is fake but wow what a movie.... I just wanted to find out what happens next andfelt like the movie only went for 10 minutes... very very good.

I watched Catfish too!!!!:lmao:
The main guy was cute!!!:love:

I read that the whole thing behind Catfish was real. Never saw it though.

Last non Disney movie I watched was Rocky Horror ;)

You mean the last movie we saw, whether or not we've seen it before? Just any old movie, old or new?

I watched "The Hangover" for the millionth time a couple of nights ago. Definitely not even close to being a Disney movie!!

I read that the whole thing behind Catfish was real. Never saw it though.

Last non Disney movie I watched was Rocky Horror ;)

Yeah I have been reading about it today instead of actual work :) But I think I like not knowing... Gives it a little more thrill :)

RHPS - A girl after my heart ahahahaha I LOVE THAT MOVIE.... Riff Raff is the greatest "NOBODY LIKE ME"

You mean the last movie we saw, whether or not we've seen it before? Just any old movie, old or new?

I watched "The Hangover" for the millionth time a couple of nights ago. Definitely not even close to being a Disney movie!!

It can be a movie you have seen only once or a million times. As long as the last movie you have watched :)

And the hangover rules "Is this a pager friendly hotel?"

Watched Inception last night, and again Right Now, im hooked!

It can be a movie you have seen only once or a million times. As long as the last movie you have watched :)

And the hangover rules "Is this a pager friendly hotel?"

"And we're the three best friends that anybody could have...we're the three best friends that anybody could have...we're the three best friends that anybody could have...";)

"And we're the three best friends that anybody could have...we're the three best friends that anybody could have...we're the three best friends that anybody could have...";)

LOL

"Would you please put some pants on? I feel weird having to ask you twice" :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Last movie I watched was Letters to Juliet... I like chik fliks and this one was okay but not a favorite.

How did this become a Hangover quote thread??? LOL

"There's a jungle cat in the bathroom"

I don't know! It's funny, though!:rotfl2: Of course, many of the best quotes cannot be repeated on the DIS, so the list of Hangover quotes in this thread would probably be short-lived!

But here's just one more...and then I'll be quiet.

"Is that my tooth?!!! Why do you have that?!!!":laughing:

I don't know! It's funny, though!:rotfl2: Of course, many of the best quotes cannot be repeated on the DIS, so the list of Hangover quotes in this thread would probably be short-lived!

But here's just one more...and then I'll be quiet.

"Is that my tooth?!!! Why do you have that?!!!":laughing:

I know.... Everyone of them which is beyond epic is just not disboard friendly AHAHAHAHAAH

Dont stop :)

"Tyson's still got it"

Okay dude, im totally watching catfish right now, im sucked in, i hope the ending doesnt disapoint, they just met the "real" angila, i hope this gets good:banana::banana:

I watched "The Goods" not as funny as the trailers.

Okay dude, im totally watching catfish right now, im sucked in, i hope the ending doesnt disapoint, they just met the "real" angila, i hope this gets good:banana::banana:

Did you finish it??

I watched "The Goods" not as funny as the trailers.

I didnt mind that movie... Have you seen the JOhn Landis Documentary "Slasher"?? The goods is based on the doco about the real life verision of that team... Damn good Doco

Just finishing Letters to Juliet now. It is okay, but not good enough to stop catching up on Disney

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter