The last NON-Disney movie you watched

ok has anyone watched "th e young victoria"? yeah i saw that also recently.., maybe a few weeks back,, it was VERY good.. emily blunt is in it..

I love the Young Victoria. I love period movies like that. Sense and Sensibility, Pride and Prejudice, Jane Eyre, The Duchess, Becoming Jane...Those are all favorites of mine.

The last movie I watched was Avatar. It was good, but a little long.

I just watched Confessions of a Superhero via netflix, i highly recommend it if you want to feel good about your life and like to see what pathetic really means!:happytv:

I just watched Confessions of a Superhero via netflix, i highly recommend it if you want to feel good about your life and like to see what pathetic really means!:happytv:

You don't need to watch a movie to see what someones like when they are pathetic....

:hug: just kidding :rotfl:

Let Me In..... it is based upon a Swedish Film, which is based upon a Swedish Novel, of similar title. Not the same title, because of the English translation. This is an excellent film! And a must see!

Sephora is Having a Sale Save up to 75% at Sephora! Plus, Get Free Shipping over $50. www.Sephora.com

:lmao::lmao::lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Ur such a crack up gisele! I am so glad you have a sense of humor!

Anyhow I have a thing for the scary movies. For some reason I really, really want to watch Oprhan again and The ring… :confused3 popcorn::

:wizard: On Monday I saw Harry Potter 7, Part 1 as well! Totally LOVED, although slow, it was a good build-up. And on Saturday I saw Tangled, which I thoroughly enjoyed.

We watched The Proposal yesterday, that's such a fun movie, we really like it. :)

La Haine, it's a messed up movie about the slums of Paris.

Right after I watched, Get Him To the Greek, which was good but slow down as the movie goes on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter