The last NON-Disney movie you watched

um last non disney movie..
wow ok.. umm sunshine cleaning and shutter island

it was funny .. well to me it was.. it was dark humor i guess emily blunt is perfect in it! lol its funny sorta!

i give it thumb sup i got it on DVD! u jelous?

Did you finish it??

I didnt mind that movie... Have you seen the JOhn Landis Documentary "Slasher"?? The goods is based on the doco about the real life verision of that team... Damn good Doco

Weak!, for some reason i was thinking they were going to find something scary, or something really strange, although the twins were not normal at all, overall a let down:confused3

We watched The Karate Kid & Date Night on Monday. Both were very good.

I watched Step Brothers with Will Ferrell last night. Funniest movie EVAR!

“YOU TEABAGGED MY DRUMSET!”

LMAO!

Weak!, for some reason i was thinking they were going to find something scary, or something really strange, although the twins were not normal at all, overall a let down:confused3

Serious?? This makes me sad.... I loved the ending... I was thinking the whole time it would be some bed ridden obese person or someone who is a serial killer and then become like a "Blair Witch" knock off but I loved it...

I mean that poor woman's life.... I did love the catfish story the husband tells lol... I could watch that man talk to a camera for 90 minutes :)

We watched The Karate Kid & Date Night on Monday. Both were very good.

I love LOVE LOVE LOVE Tina Fey (My number one woman in the world) and I dig Steve Carrol but i turned it off. I think it was too much of a good thing in one movie :( Oh well...

Was that the original Karate Kid or the Will Smith Son version?? I have heard really good things from people who didnt want to like the SMith version.. May have to give it a go

We loved Date Night, we laughed so much thru the whole movie, I can still look at DBF and say "I don't really have gum" and he cracks up. So funny.

It was the new one, we own the first 3 so we weren't sure what the new one was going to be like but we really enjoyed it. Jaden has certainly inherited some talent from his parents, he is a good actor. He was in Pursuit of Happyness with Will, I really liked that movie too.

The Dutchess, I don't know who made it but I wish I hadn't watched.

The Princess Bride with some of my friends, saying the lines along with it the entire time!

We just watched Bottleshock via netflix download - if you're into wine at all, a very interesting movie about the blind tasting when Napa wines beat out the French for the first time- and Alan Rickman is great as a wine snob ( as usual)

Date Night was the one before - really disappointed in that one - how Fey and Carrell fell for the script is beyond me. Very predictable.

i saw did you hear about the morgans. that was pretty funny.. i was disappointed in iron man 2, it was not that great!

adn that new one with ashton kutcher and that chick from that medical show.. she was in 27 dress,,. anyhow that movie was not that great either

The Iron Giant, watched it with DD10 yesterday. :) I've got Get Him to the Greek waiting. :)

I watched 500 days of Summer on Sunday with my dad, I dont think he liked it very much :rotfl:

The last movie I watched was the Temptations last night. I love those songs, especially 'Just My Imagination.' I went to bed way late because of it. lol

I just watched scott pillgram Vs the world, and WOW, i so wish i would have seen it in the theaters now , it was so amazing:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter