The last NON-Disney movie you watched

I just watched Anchorman for the first time last night!

HAHA! I love Anchorman.

"I love scotch, scotchy scotch scotch, down in my belly."

"I killed a guy with a trident."

LOL!

I watched Zombieland last night, best cameo ever! (won't spoil it for those who haven't seen it)

I watched Inception and Leap Year- liked both films :)

We watched Inception a few days back, we really enjoyed it!!! At the end I was yelling at the TV "just fall DOWN already!!!!!" LOL

HAHA! I love Anchorman.

"I love scotch, scotchy scotch scotch, down in my belly."

"I killed a guy with a trident."

LOL!

I watched Zombieland last night, best cameo ever! (won't spoil it for those who haven't seen it)

Absolutely!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love that movie anyway but that cameo is the BEST!!!!

Resident Evil (Again) All 0f the films are some of my most favorite to watch. I would love it though, if less of the good guys would get knocked off. The opposite is quite rather annoying, in my opinion!

I watched Persepolis. I think that is the correct spelling of the title. Poor animation, great style just not well excecuted. The story wasn't too great either. I mean going to and from Iran, good story idea. Girl growing up away from family, good story idea. Trying to force the two together, why try so hard?

We watched The Incredible Mr Limpet last night, that movie is pretty awesome for being so old! :)

We watched The Incredible Mr Limpet last night, that movie is pretty awesome for being so old! :)

That was one of my favorite movies when I was a boy. I thought I read some one was remaking it.

Another boyhood favorite of mine was Don Knott's film "The Reluctant Astronaut". I don't know if it would hold up as well today as "The Incredible Mr. Limpett" but I thought it was hilarious when I was a kidlet!

I just watched Anchorman for the first time last night!

"BEARS? IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?"

"I will take your mother out for a nice lobster meal. Take her home. Kiss her on the cheek and never call her again"

AHAHAHA I LOVE ANCHORMAN

Ahhh A woman after my heart :) I love every bit of that movie...

Last non disney movie I watched was "The Night Porter" - One of my all time fav movies (But not a movie for everyone)

That was one of my favorite movies when I was a boy. I thought I read some one was remaking it.

Another boyhood favorite of mine was Don Knott's film "The Reluctant Astronaut". I don't know if it would hold up as well today as "The Incredible Mr. Limpett" but I thought it was hilarious when I was a kidlet!

I hadn't heard about a remake but remembered seeing it as a kid. There was a discussion about it on the Community Board here so I checked Netflix and yup, there it was. :) Instant streaming baby! :) I thought the kids might get bored with it, but surprisingly they really seemed to enjoy it. I was happy about that. :)
I haven't seen The Reluctant Astronaut, I'll go to netflix and look for that one too. :)

Oh, I totally forgot...I came to say that we just got our next Netflix movie in the mail, it's Legend of the Guardians-The Owls of Ga'Hoole. :)

Just watched The King's Speech over the weekend. I really enjoyed it :)

Just saw the 3D Green Hornet.popcorn:: Glad we saw it, wouldn't see it again or recommend it! :sad1:Made you dislike the main character and that's no fun. Liked the cool effects, though.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter