• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Masked Singer- Season Three

What I've noticed is that during the first performance the seasoned singers are able to disguise their voice enough so that you can't immediately tell who it is. The ones that don't sing, you can tell they're just trying to do a good job, or in Gronk's case, have a good time.

I would be EXTREMELY surprised if it was Darius Rucker. I do understand that there was a blowfish and maybe one other clue but the tone is very different. I am a big fan of him, both from his Hootie and the Blowfish years and his solo country career. There have been multiple times when my husband and I have heard a song and I can instantly identify his voice even if I’ve never heard the song since I actually don’t follow country music much anymore. Unless he is purposely throwing his voice, which admittedly people have done in the past, it’s not

I really like this guess though. I don’t really remember any of Kitty’s clues but voice-wise it could definitely fit!

100% agree with you on Darius Rucker. I feel like so many of these guesses have very distinct voices and I’m just not hearing it.

I don’t even know if I’ve even heard the name Dove Cameron.

Sarah I think is taller. But both have a distinctive voice that would be harder to disguise as time goes on, so I guess we'll see!

I don’t even know if I’ve even heard the name Dove Cameron.
She’s a young actress/singer. She played Mal, daughter of Maleficent in the Disney channel movie Descendants, and she played twin sisters in the Disney channel show Liv & Maddie (which I enjoyed even though I was in my 20s when it was on).

My kids LOVED Liv and Maddie. Didn't hurt that the names were close to my younger one's full name. And the show didn't make my head hurt, unlike Jessie where the main character, who I believe we are supposed to like, was simply The Worst.

She’s a young actress/singer. She played Mal, daughter of Maleficent in the Disney channel movie Descendants, and she played twin sisters in the Disney channel show Liv & Maddie (which I enjoyed even though I was in my 20s when it was on).

LOL that clears nothing up but thanks for trying

What about Miss Kitty being Lindsey Lohan? The clues made me think this was someone with a troubled pass who would like a fresh start. Just a thought.

Taco is Tom Hanks. The clues "to Infinity and Beyond" and Last Man Standing had me thinking Tim Allen at first but that voice was totally Tom Hanks. IT also had the Trolley from Mr. Rogers in the clue package.

I think Taco is Bob Saget. He hosted AFV and the trolley could be a clue to his days on Full House (set in San Francisco). And I thought the voice sounded just like him. But I've never managed to figure out any of the contestants...ever...so I'm probably wrong on this one, too. :D

Miss Kitty possibility... Julianne Hough? She is a singer dancer. She was in the live tv production of Footloose a few years back. She & brother Derek hosted the Disney christmas special a year ago... she has a good voice - but maybe not as strong as the kitty. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Just realized the kitty has 2 different coloured eyes.. Elizabeth Berkeley (Showgirls) also has 2 different colour eyes. 🤔

Miss Kitty possibility... Julianne Hough? She is a singer dancer. She was in the live tv production of Footloose a few years back. She & brother Derek hosted the Disney christmas special a year ago... she has a good voice - but maybe not as strong as the kitty. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Just realized the kitty has 2 different coloured eyes.. Elizabeth Berkeley (Showgirls) also has 2 different colour eyes. 🤔
I have not watched any of the newest group, but how tall is the Kitty compared to Nick? Hough is short, Berkeley is tall.

I don’t like either of those because Kitty said something about how “nobody’s ever seen her like this” or something. Which wouldn’t fit either of them.

I have not watched any of the newest group, but how tall is the Kitty compared to Nick? Hough is short, Berkeley is tall.
Kitty was pretty tiny. I can’t find a clip online that shows her next to Nick but she was (I think) too short for Elizabeth Berkeley.

What about Miss Kitty being Lindsey Lohan? The clues made me think this was someone with a troubled pass who would like a fresh start. Just a thought.
Lindsay had a much raspier voice than that when she sang as a teenager BEFORE her hardest partying days. I would be completely astounded if it were her.

For some reason I was thinking Kierra Knightly (not sure if I spelled that right) for Ms. Kitty. I do realize all of my guesses are people that would probably never do the show. lol

I think Taco is Bob Saget. He hosted AFV and the trolley could be a clue to his days on Full House (set in San Francisco). And I thought the voice sounded just like him. But I've never managed to figure out any of the contestants...ever...so I'm probably wrong on this one, too. :D
I believe Bob is quite a bit taller than Nick and the Taco costume was about as tall as Nick. I think it's the other long term host of AFV Tom Bergeron.

So just found this thread!! I am such a fan:yay: It cracks my DH and ds up—with regular loser references:love2: I have made them both watch White Tiger night of or next morning. None of us have doubted for one minute who he is, and every episode just provided more evidence. My ds put on his “four score and seven years ago” jersey the other day to see if it still fits.

Kitty is teeny. Very petite in every measurement. Dove Cameron could be good guess. I have wondered about Vanessa Hudgins. I also think judge who said Julianne Hough could be right on.

Mouse is Dionne Warwick. I think like Patti L, she just can’t really hide her voice.

I believe production feeds Ken (or approves his ideas for) the crazy guesses. The man is a genius and a standup comedian who can think on his feet like none of the other judges. The steps he has for his predictions are one of my favorite parts of the show. Especially since he starts with a bit of logic and then quickly digresses down a hilarious rabbit hole. Then, when production allows him to make a well thought out and correct guess no one believes him. Perfectly “scripted” reality game show.

I also think Nick guesses most contestants correctly early on which is why he is a much better host than judge. Occasionally I think the other 3 fake when they know early on. I think Jenny is paid well to believe, or at least act excited about the prospect, that big time working A list actors and musicians would participate. I am totally addicted to this mess of a show.

I think Ken's "guesses" are all his own. But with the crazy ones it's pretty clear that he has no idea and that he's just having fun with it. Contrast that to ones he's dead certain on, like Victor Oladipo. Ken was super serious about his guess.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter