The Murphy's are LIVE from the Beach Club!! August 4-11 Come join us!!! :)

Ninja Mom said:
Twas the night before exit and all through the room
Erika was packing, she was going home too soon.
Splash they did in Storm Along Bay,
But tomorrow would be their last day to play.

Which park would it be that they couldn't live with out?
'cause when they were leavin they would all cry and pout.
On Mickey, on Minnie, on Pluto, on Goofy!
When they see the Magic Kingdom they become all loopy!
Gorillas and giraffes and Yeti's, oh my!
Tour the Animal Kingdom and feel time fly!

Perhaps it's off to Star Tours to deal with the force,
Why I'm talking Hollywood Studios of course!
Then there is EPCOT with countries arranged in a curl,
But maybe they chose instead Future World.

So listen my groupies and we shall see,
Which final day park it shall be.
What ever it is, the memories shall last
Because Erika and her family SURE DID HAVE A BLAST!

~Thanks for sharing your trip with us! We all sure did appreciate it!!! ~

Love this - well done and so cute!

LuvGoldens said:
Sorry to hear your trip is done (they always seem to go so fast) but I thoroughly enjoyed following along. Reading about all your adventures and seeing all your pictures helped get me get super excited for our trip coming up!!! Thank you for sharing with us all, safe travels home for your family.

Room 5666. The devil room!!! Lol ;) That's what we nicknamed it. Yes it has a daybed and a full balcony. Wishes can be seen when you stand on the right side. Spaceship Earth visible too. Also we could hear the UK band perform.

The room we showered in was 5662. Juliet balcony, one queen, one daybed and one sleeper chair. With a curtain separating the bed from the other two. I took pics. They are on my photobucket site.

i loved reading about your trip!! you have me so pumped for mine and im going to do a report to thanks to your inspirations!!! LoL.. sorry its over but time to get on plannin the next!! thanks for sharing, really enjoyed it!!

GovieMom said:
I think you meant Illuminations? But anyhow, thanks SO much for posting a wonderfully detailed account of your fabulous trip. Loved the pics! :thumbsup2

Nope, Wishes :)

Room 5666. The devil room!!! Lol ;) That's what we nicknamed it. Yes it has a daybed and a full balcony. Wishes can be seen when you stand on the right side. Spaceship Earth visible too. Also we could hear the UK band perform.

So it has a full balcony AND a king bed with daybed?!?

Of course I just remembered that you had all sorts of toilet troubles... but I'm guessing those are probably all taken care of by now!

NHKristy76 said:
So it has a full balcony AND a king bed with daybed?!?

Of course I just remembered that you had all sorts of toilet troubles... but I'm guessing those are probably all taken care of by now!

Two queens and a daybed and a full balcony for 5666. So it sleeps five. And they replaced the toilet and installed a new lid and a new shower knob( it kept falling off) So i would think its in good shape now. Room 5662 had one queen, one daybed, and one sleeper chair with a Juliet balcony. So it would only sleep 4.

Here's a pic:
77bfa2bb.jpg

Just caught up on your final days. Sounds like you had a great trip. I love the part of counting down to your next trip! A true disney fan. Thank you again for sharing all the pictures and updates. Enjoy the rest of the summer with the boys before they head back to school.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter