The State of Georgia vs Justin Ross Harris

Cathy @courtchatter
now
#RossHarris - The jury is now back in the courtroom after defense wins argument to discuss Griffin Psychological Services search.

Cathy @courtchatter
21m
#RossHarris - It's my understanding the State will not call Leanna in their case-in-chief. She will be called by the defense

: Cathy @courtchatter
13s
#RossHarris - FYI: I cleared my cache yesterday in Chrome and I haven't touched my cache in FF. I don't think this is uncommon

CvzMsH0WgAAAK2o.jpg:small
Duffie Dixon 11Alive
@DuffieDixon
Testifying now in #RossHarris trial for prosecution-David Dustin, forensics expert in 3D laser scanning

a: Cathy @courtchatter
8s
#RossHarris - Def:The jury saw a manipulated piece of evidence. (Jury view) The car seat was also in there. "It's absolutely a recreation"

Ok, just caught up on yesterday's testimony. IMO, Persinger is totally skewing his results against Harris. I know he's a prosecution witness, but I don't trust anything he's saying now. He should have stuck to reporting the facts and kept his personal feelings against Ross out of it. It just discredits him. I still see no good evidence to show this was intentional...In fact, the search warrants were based on skewed evidence in the first place, if I'm understanding it correctly.
I still say Harris is a creep and even a pedophile, but I don't think he meant to kill Cooper.

janfromindiana:
Cv24GIfUMAAawjD.jpg:small
Cathy
@courtchatter
#RossHarris - Dustin shows the jury a 3D scan he did of the courtroom. He's using this to explain how it works.

a: Cathy @courtchatter
9s
#RossHarris - Short morning break to allow the defense to view some upcoming evidence. #hotcardeath

Ok, just caught up on yesterday's testimony. IMO, Persinger is totally skewing his results against Harris. I know he's a prosecution witness, but I don't trust anything he's saying now. He should have stuck to reporting the facts and kept his personal feelings against Ross out of it. It just discredits him. I still see no good evidence to show this was intentional...In fact, the search warrants were based on skewed evidence in the first place, if I'm understanding it correctly.
I still say Harris is a creep and even a pedophile, but I don't think he meant to kill Cooper.

Whether I personally think it was intentional or not doesn't really matter, and honestly I'm not sure, but either way, I agree with you, that as much ppl. dislike him, at this point I don't think a jury can come back guilty with the intent to kill Cooper. Def. guilty of many other things and yes, I think he's a creepy disgusting guy and has a lot of issues, but I can totally see how it could be unintentional. He was so obsessed and focused on all the other women and sex that obviously Cooper was not high on his priority list at all. In a lot of ways, I almost feel like the prosecution has made a case for Harris in that way. I really think they did themselves a disservice arguing how focused and preoccupied Harris was on the sexting. It's almost like they were trying to convict him of being a bad dad, which at the very least neglectful for sure, but while they were busy showing how crappy of a dad he was, they really put the issue of being a murderer on the back burner. Crappy parent doesn't equal intentional murderer and I feel like the prosecution got away from that for some reason.

I think the big way they shot themselves in the foot was charging him with malice murder. They could have just charged him with death of a child through neglect and that is a clear cut case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter