The State of Georgia vs Justin Ross Harris

So this witness' testimony is going to show Harris looking at jury selection, jury psychology on the internet.

And that he had manually deleted it.
I think there may have been more than that deleted. They were saying something about life in prison. And about 2 adults no child on vacation. So he used a new vpn and did the search and thought no one would know he did them. But this I also think this will include the 3d scan.

diana:
CvxxaRiUAAAceK7.jpg:small
Philip A. Holloway
@PhilHollowayEsq
Driver side view of #RossHarris SUV that jurors will see in #HotCarDeath case
From that view, the windows don't seem as dark. I figured the defense would try to say they weren't his height. Glad it didn't work though.

From that view, the windows don't seem as dark. I figured the defense would try to say they weren't his height. Glad it didn't work though.
I think the jury is horrified after looking at it. One juror covered her face. He knows he is done. And I guess we will hear what he found and deleted. But he was charged that day. So what else was deleted on the 20th? This is sad , the day of my birthday this all took place....

janfromindiana: Cathy @courtchatter
now
#RossHarris - Persinger back on the stand. Carlos Rodriguez on cross exam.

: Cathy @courtchatter
31s
#RossHarris - May 9th, one month before Cooper's death, Harris searched info on divorce and legal separation according to State witness

: Cathy @courtchatter
18s
#RossHarris - The day before Cooper's death Harris searched for Adult Only vacations. #hotcardeath

Cathy @courtchatter
41s
#RossHarris - Defense says Harris only clicked on Vet hot car death video link once -in Reddit - and redirected to Youtube. Not viewed twice

Persinger testified that Harris went to a website (and deleted it) that was about jury selection and jury psychology.

Oh brother, now it comes out that Harris did some work for this website. Persinger's testimony is looking biased.

y @courtchatter
2m
#RossHarris - Persinger says, "I think he was crafty" and says he believes Harris was intentionally clearing his cache

Cathy @courtchatter
16s
#RossHarris - Persinger suggests Harris knew he hadn't deleted his history that showed the Vet video and that's why he mentioned it to LE

Cathy @courtchatter
34s
#RossHarris - Now State is briefly up to voir dire Persinger on a particular issue then defense will continue cross. #hotcardeath

Cathy @courtchatter
19s
#RossHarris - In a bombshell type moment the defense informs Persinger that Harris/friends side company had Griffin Psych as their client.

janfromindiana: Cathy @courtchatter
27s
#RossHarris - Persinger prev testified Harris was in a website about forensics, interviewing witnesses, etc.. Turns out it was work related

thy @courtchatter
now
#RossHarris - Persinger says search was made for OCGA - Official code of Georgia. Defense asks if that could have been for forming an LLC

Cathy @courtchatter
6m
#RossHarris - State plans on resting their case by lunch time Friday. #HotCarDeath

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter