The Super Exersice Thread.

I had an appointment with my trainer today. She said it looked like I had lost some more weight.:thumbsup2 I get weighed in 3 more weeks. I did two killer moves today for the legs and booty. The one for hinnie I can't describe accruratly, but the other is a lunge. I used 10lb weights, had a bench behind me, one foot in front of me on the floor and the other foot rested on the bench so that all my weight was suppored by only the leg on the gound, now bend the leg on the ground into a lunge. I did 3 reps of 8 on each leg. They felt like jello after I was done.

I used 10lb weights, had a bench behind me, one foot in front of me on the floor and the other foot rested on the bench so that all my weight was suppored by only the leg on the gound, now bend the leg on the ground into a lunge. I did 3 reps of 8 on each leg. They felt like jello after I was done.

That sounds great. Like a really rounded exercise. Are you ski training? Lots of people here do lunges to get ready if the nordic or tele. Having the one foot ups adds to working the core too. Keep those up.

I had an appointment with my trainer today. She said it looked like I had lost some more weight.:thumbsup2 I get weighed in 3 more weeks. I did two killer moves today for the legs and booty. The one for hinnie I can't describe accruratly, but the other is a lunge. I used 10lb weights, had a bench behind me, one foot in front of me on the floor and the other foot rested on the bench so that all my weight was suppored by only the leg on the gound, now bend the leg on the ground into a lunge. I did 3 reps of 8 on each leg. They felt like jello after I was done.

That sounds like hell!!!!:scared1:
I have unstable knees, so I have to be careful what I do, I can finally do lunges, which is good.
I started to have pain in the right one, the Dr thinks it is the beginnings of arthritis.....it has stopped hurting since I started execising which is good!:thumbsup2

Hi all! I've had really good workouts this week, made myself do a day of rest on Thursday...I sometimes feel guilty, but I know my body needs it. I seem to be "all or nothing" when it comes to working out...fortunately I've been very consistent for the last 6 months, 5-6 times a week. Just need to get a handle on my stress eating...tomorrow is a new week for me though, Day 1, trying to stay on track! My goal this week is no sweets, I do really well meal planning otherwise and really healthy, it's just those sweets that have been around the house (silly Halloween leftovers, grandma sending us cookies, etc.) :). We normally do not have anything like that in the house!

Hope you are all doing well! Sounds like you are getting some great workouts and results, Goofymom! That's awesome!

Oohh.... the plank sounds painful.... thank you though for the definition.

That sounds great. Like a really rounded exercise. Are you ski training? Lots of people here do lunges to get ready if the nordic or tele. Having the one foot ups adds to working the core too. Keep those up.

No, just trying to get my girlish figure back. I tried to do it without a trainer, but wasn't getting any results. I have years of dance experiance and am a former Marine, I used to be of a respectable size. After learning my history (and knowing muscle has memory) my trainer decided to train me like an athleate.

Hi all! I've had really good workouts this week, made myself do a day of rest on Thursday...I sometimes feel guilty, but I know my body needs it. I seem to be "all or nothing" when it comes to working out...fortunately I've been very consistent for the last 6 months, 5-6 times a week. Just need to get a handle on my stress eating...tomorrow is a new week for me though, Day 1, trying to stay on track! My goal this week is no sweets, I do really well meal planning otherwise and really healthy, it's just those sweets that have been around the house (silly Halloween leftovers, grandma sending us cookies, etc.) :). We normally do not have anything like that in the house!

Hope you are all doing well! Sounds like you are getting some great workouts and results, Goofymom! That's awesome!

I'm rooting for you!! No sweets! No sweets! You can do it. The real test will be Thanksgiving and Christmas, soooo many goodies to tempt you.:cheer2:

I'm rooting for you!! No sweets! No sweets! You can do it. The real test will be Thanksgiving and Christmas, soooo many goodies to tempt you.:cheer2:

Thank you! I know, right? That's why I'm trying to get these last 5 lbs. off so I can actually enjoy those holidays without stressing too much! Yikes! Here's to Day 1 (of really good eating)...how many times have I said that, "Day 1"? :) Too funny!

Thank you! I know, right? That's why I'm trying to get these last 5 lbs. off so I can actually enjoy those holidays without stressing too much! Yikes! Here's to Day 1 (of really good eating)...how many times have I said that, "Day 1"? :) Too funny!

If you only have 5lbs to go, I wouldn't beat myself up too much about it, especially if your still exercising. Women can fluxuate 5-10lbs overnight due to water weight and hormones (think mother natures monthly "gift").:thumbsup2 Keep up the good work:goodvibes

It's Monday:cool1: Get off your rear and go outside (or go to the gym). I had a yougurt for breakfast and am munching on apple slices with peanut butter. I also need to go to my FedEx store and the grocery store, but am definatly getting my glutious to the gym.:cheer2:

No, just trying to get my girlish figure back. I tried to do it without a trainer, but wasn't getting any results. I have years of dance experiance and am a former Marine, I used to be of a respectable size. After learning my history (and knowing muscle has memory) my trainer decided to train me like an athleate.

That's interesting about muscle memory. How long ago since you were in the Marines? How long could the memory last?

I started running again eleven years after I was my high schools cross country captain. I got back in shape very quick and right back to me senior year weight. But I couldn't get faster than my race time in high school even though I pressed myself to be fast. It was strange that my limit, presumably, was the same a decade later.

i got my 30 day shred yesterday. Depending on how it goes I may have to do it every other day and slowly work into daily. I am ready to bring on the pain when I get home.

Hello to all! It's Monday, so I am just checking in to see how everyone is doing.
This weekend was tough for me to stay on track but I did it. I was a little dissapointed by the scale this morning as I only lost 1 and 1/2 lbs, but hey...I'll take it! It's better than going the other way right!?
Ah well, hopefully this week will have better results!

That's interesting about muscle memory. How long ago since you were in the Marines? How long could the memory last?

I started running again eleven years after I was my high schools cross country captain. I got back in shape very quick and right back to me senior year weight. But I couldn't get faster than my race time in high school even though I pressed myself to be fast. It was strange that my limit, presumably, was the same a decade later.

The Marines was 10 years ago, but danceing is only 4 years ago. Believe it our not, I didn't get my favorite figure until after the Marines but they did teach me to push myself harder than I did when I was younger.

Kudos to your running, that is one thing I just can't do. Giving me dance, swiming, obsticale, even moutian climbers (which I hate) anything but running. I don't like how I "feel" when I run, too many jiggly bits.

Hello to all! It's Monday, so I am just checking in to see how everyone is doing.
This weekend was tough for me to stay on track but I did it. I was a little dissapointed by the scale this morning as I only lost 1 and 1/2 lbs, but hey...I'll take it! It's better than going the other way right!?
Ah well, hopefully this week will have better results!

1 1/2 lbs. is great! I'd take it!:) I'm working hard this week too...didn't do the best over the weekend, but feeling good today. Just finished a Jackie Warner workout (on our cox demand free channel), it was tough but good.

Hope you all have a great week! I'll be checking in regularly, helps me stay on track!:thumbsup2

1 1/2 lbs. is great! I'd take it!:) I'm working hard this week too...didn't do the best over the weekend, but feeling good today. Just finished a Jackie Warner workout (on our cox demand free channel), it was tough but good.

Hope you all have a great week! I'll be checking in regularly, helps me stay on track!:thumbsup2

You can count on it:cheer2:

Hi Everyone
I didnt go to the gym yesterday. My knee was really sore over the weekend, and I didnt want to over do it, so I am going this afternoon.
I have my second measure for my 6 week challenge, so I hope I have done well.
Have a good Monday all!!!:hug:

Hi Everyone
I didnt go to the gym yesterday. My knee was really sore over the weekend, and I didnt want to over do it, so I am going this afternoon.
I have my second measure for my 6 week challenge, so I hope I have done well.
Have a good Monday all!!!:hug:

When your knee hurts do you have an excercise bike at the gym to use? That is what I used to do, as long as I could adjust the seat height and make sure me legs were strait it let me keep going without agitating them.

Okay well i havent even turned on my Wii Fit to be honest with you all :lmao: I have been super busy with the move this weekend!!

Okay well i havent even turned on my Wii Fit to be honest with you all :lmao: I have been super busy with the move this weekend!!

That kinda counts. As your lifting boxes, do a couple squats or rotate your toursoe for your abs. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter