The Super Exersice Thread.

:eek: I finally did it!! I've been trying to do the whole, get the dog for a walk, thing. But I've failed miserably. In my defense, I was preoccupied with my stalker dude at work, my car being stolen and my awesome weekend. But after walking along the Embarcadero in S.F. yesterday I was kind of determined to get my dog for a walk today. S we went down to my dad's shop and did a whole 2.5 miles!! My goal is to do this every day I'm not working (so tomorrow) and then maybe on Thursday after work since I get off at 10a and can do another 11a walk before lunch.

The next goal is to do a half hour of yoga tonight. Well, maybe I should be realistic and start with 20 minutes. Or maybe 15. Work my way up from there.

:eek: I finally did it!! I've been trying to do the whole, get the dog for a walk, thing. But I've failed miserably. In my defense, I was preoccupied with my stalker dude at work, my car being stolen and my awesome weekend. But after walking along the Embarcadero in S.F. yesterday I was kind of determined to get my dog for a walk today. S we went down to my dad's shop and did a whole 2.5 miles!! My goal is to do this every day I'm not working (so tomorrow) and then maybe on Thursday after work since I get off at 10a and can do another 11a walk before lunch.

The next goal is to do a half hour of yoga tonight. Well, maybe I should be realistic and start with 20 minutes. Or maybe 15. Work my way up from there.

Awesome- good for you! :thumbsup2 And I'm sure you're dog was appreciative as well!
It sounds like you have definitely had some tough obstacles...stalker dude and car being stolen- I'm so sorry to hear that! That's awful! I hope something can be done to resolve both of those for you. :grouphug:
Congrats on accomplishing something you really wanted to and good luck tonight with the yoga.

I shoveled snow today, that's sure to make my arms and shoulders hurt tonight.

We need a confettie throwing smilie :yay: this guy will have to do. Keep it up.:thumbsup2
I didnt do it AGAIN! I have no plans tonight so tonight is the night :rolleyes1

:yay::yay::hippie: Here we go Tink, here we go!!:cheer2::cheer2:

I made it to the gym yesturday and did 30 minutes on the crosstrainer and another 30 minutes of wieight training. Today I cleaned most of my house, my little monkey likes to have me running in circles. I'll clean on room and go on to the next while he uncleans the room I just finished cleaning. Then hubby comes home and asks why the house is a mess:rolleyes1

I made it to the gym yesturday and did 30 minutes on the crosstrainer and another 30 minutes of wieight training. Today I cleaned most of my house, my little monkey likes to have me running in circles. I'll clean on room and go on to the next while he uncleans the room I just finished cleaning. Then hubby comes home and asks why the house is a mess:rolleyes1

How heavy is the little monkey? Maybe you can use him/her as a freeweight?

How heavy is the little monkey? Maybe you can use him/her as a freeweight?

He's easily 40lbs, but really wormy hence my nick name for him. Some times I'll lay on my back and put him on shins and move him around, great for the abs and he likes it.

We need a confettie throwing smilie :yay: this guy will have to do. Keep it up.:thumbsup2

:yay::yay::hippie: Here we go Tink, here we go!!:cheer2::cheer2:

:thumbsup2 You're doing awesome. Still makes me feel like a lazy bum though, lol.

And while I didn't do any of that yoga last night (maybe tonight will be the night ...) I am getting ready to take the dog out for another walk! This time we're heading downtown for our normal route which is about the same 2.5 miles that we took yesterday, but I might make it a little longer and walk to the Marina and back, with a little break while we're there.

He's easily 40lbs, but really wormy hence my nick name for him. Some times I'll lay on my back and put him on shins and move him around, great for the abs and he likes it.

Sounds like he is a big shake wieght.

I was naughty, I didn't make it out of the house today. So no gym. If I can I'll pick up my resistance bands and do a couple of circuits at home later tonight. I was good on my food, though. Had a muffin with oj for breakfast, a low cal lunchable for lunch (207 calories) and a lean pocket for a snack. Dinner is roast chicken with potatoes (no gravy).

I pulled out my cooking light cookbook. I found a cheesecake with strawberry sauce reciepe in it. I don't have a spring form pan so I can't make it but if anyone wants to try it I'll post the reciepe.

I was naughty, I didn't make it out of the house today. So no gym. If I can I'll pick up my resistance bands and do a couple of circuits at home later tonight. I was good on my food, though. Had a muffin with oj for breakfast, a low cal lunchable for lunch (207 calories) and a lean pocket for a snack. Dinner is roast chicken with potatoes (no gravy).

I pulled out my cooking light cookbook. I found a cheesecake with strawberry sauce reciepe in it. I don't have a spring form pan so I can't make it but if anyone wants to try it I'll post the reciepe.

Ohh yes please!

Almost Friday...yay!:cool1:

Okay, I am very frustrated with myself with my eating this week! Argh! Doing great on the workouts, but when there is "stuff" around the house, I don't do well saying NO! It's been some stress eating this week...I need to get back on track with my food! I'm trying though...

Hope you all are doing better in that area!:goodvibes

When your knee hurts do you have an excercise bike at the gym to use? That is what I used to do, as long as I could adjust the seat height and make sure me legs were strait it let me keep going without agitating them.

Had a busy week last week, sorry I havent been in.
The gym has a bike, but you only warm up for 3 mins on it, then I do a 29 min circuit of rebounders and weight machines. The instructors have been really good, getting me to do exercises that wont stress my knees & they have been a lot better this week. I think they were sore because I did a kick boxing class, so I will have to take it easy next time.
I have also started doing 30 minutes on the bike when I finish the circuit.

Well I lost 6.5cm last week, so I am happy with that.

I am also going to start doing 30 mins on the treadmill & 30 mins on the bike in the morning & the circuit at night.....I will slim this body down, even if it kills me!!!!:rotfl2:

I didnt do it AGAIN! I have no plans tonight so tonight is the night :rolleyes1

So please remind me, who told me I wouldnt go to the gym if I rejoined????:confused3
Get your butt moving girl & start WII fitting, or else I'll come over & kick box it!!!!;)

So please remind me, who told me I wouldnt go to the gym if I rejoined????:confused3
Get your butt moving girl & start WII fitting, or else I'll come over & kick box it!!!!;)

Goooo Shelly!!! Get her!! :rotfl:

I've been busy this week getting ready for DL. However, my food has been good. I only had one soda this week (a strawberry soda from Raleys) When my sweet tooth kicks in I have a couple brachs peppermint nougat. DD is out of school all this week so she'll be able to go to the gym with me and DS on Monday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter