The Super Exersice Thread.

I did the treadmill & bike yesterday morning, now the front of my ankles are really sore!!! I am hobbling like an old woman!!!!:lmao:
It was fun though....didnt go this morning , but I am doing my circuit this afternoon.

So please remind me, who told me I wouldnt go to the gym if I rejoined????:confused3
Get your butt moving girl & start WII fitting, or else I'll come over & kick box it!!!!;)

:lmao: I havent started YET!
But!!! on Saturday night after a massive dinner and some wine I jumped on the scales while in the bathroom and was 3 kilos less than I thought, thats a good thing....right? :lmao:

Well you did do a lot over the weekend with the move.....or your bathroom floor isnt level & the scales were wrong??:lmao:
Maybe weigh yourself on the kitchen tiles??

Well you did do a lot over the weekend with the move.....or your bathroom floor isnt level & the scales were wrong??:lmao:
Maybe weigh yourself on the kitchen tiles??

I was in the bathroom, on level tiles...well I was a little tipsy so I thought they were level :rolleyes1

Bathroom tiles arent really level, they slope down towards the drain so any water will flow away.
Maybe try them near the door or out near the sink?

The holiday is over, time to burn off those extra calories. I did a LOT of walking over Thanksgiving week being at DL:cool1:. My feet and shins hurt a lot. I will most definatly be at the gym on Monday.

The holiday is over, time to burn off those extra calories. I did a LOT of walking over Thanksgiving week being at DL:cool1:. My feet and shins hurt a lot. I will most definatly be at the gym on Monday.

That's good that you will work through it. If you shins hurt hopefully the aerobic equipment will be easier on the legs than stomping on pavement for hours on end.

How is everyone doing? Have we been naughty? I know it's tough with all the goodies laying around the house. Can't let food go to waist, as long as it isn't your waist. Hang in there, the seasons are tough when it comes to watching what you eat. The stores aren't much help either, flashing all those wonderfull treats in your face. Try taking a healthy snack with you to the stores or eating before you go. You'll be less likley to buy stuff you don't need.

Hello, I'm new to this thread. Just found it, actually. I decided to do the Disneyland Half Marathon in September 2011. So I'll be training for that and hopefully lose some weight and get in shape for it. I want to lose about 30 pounds and I thought this would be a great way to do it. :) What I've discovered is that no matter how much I work out, it's almost irrelevant if I don't watch every little thing that goes into my mouth. Diet is like 90% of the formula, and unfortunately, I love to eat, and all the things that taste good and not good for me. LOL. Anyway, wish me luck, and I'll see you all around... :goodvibes :cool1:

Hello, I'm new to this thread. Just found it, actually. I decided to do the Disneyland Half Marathon in September 2011. So I'll be training for that and hopefully lose some weight and get in shape for it. I want to lose about 30 pounds and I thought this would be a great way to do it. :) What I've discovered is that no matter how much I work out, it's almost irrelevant if I don't watch every little thing that goes into my mouth. Diet is like 90% of the formula, and unfortunately, I love to eat, and all the things that taste good and not good for me. LOL. Anyway, wish me luck, and I'll see you all around... :goodvibes :cool1:

How long are you running or doing aerobic excercise for?

How long are you running or doing aerobic excercise for?

Well, I just decided to train for this half marathon so I haven't worked all of that out yet. I have been working out with a personal trainer one on one twice a week, and he's going to help me work out a plan to get in shape for the half. He said it's completely do-able, so we'll see. As soon as I know more info, I'll post back here. I'm going in baby steps though. I have a 5k I'm going to train for in February first.

Fantasic!! Glad to have you aboard. I'm in the same boat you are, not the running part (I can't stand running, my hat's off to those that do) but the eating part. I'm a foodie, too. To make it worse, I love to bake; cookies do me in everytime.

Fantasic!! Glad to have you aboard. I'm in the same boat you are, not the running part (I can't stand running, my hat's off to those that do) but the eating part. I'm a foodie, too. To make it worse, I love to bake; cookies do me in everytime.
Thank you! I actually do not like running at all. I always thought I sucked at running. But I just got a new pair of running shoes from Sketcher that has changed my entire ability to run. I used to look like a total dork, shuffling along, had shin pain, ankle pain, Achilles tendon issues, but so far (knock wood) this new shoe has entirely changed everything about the way I run, and it's actually becoming almost enjoyable, and at the very least interesting, LOL! I have knee and foot problems (broke a couple of toes and have a metatarsal issue) so I sincerely hope I haven't made a mistake thinking I can do this.
I love sweets,desserts, pastries, you name it, hence the play on words in my screen name DisneySuiteFreak - it should be Disney Sweet Freak, LOL!:lmao:

How's everyone doing? Are you still on track? If anyone lives near my area and needs a workout buddy, I'm game. I tend to do better if I have to meet someone, it helps keep me accountable.

lights06.gif

Yummy! Dominos pepperoni pizza with pineapple! So double delish... try some... I promise... y'all will love it! :)

lights06.gif

Yummy! Dominos pepperoni pizza with pineapple! So double delish... try some... I promise... y'all will love it! :)

DH eats that, I can't stand it. I prefer my pinapple fresh or in a cake with light glaze. Papa Murphys makes a chicken and artichoke pizza that's only 180 calories a slice.

DH eats that, I can't stand it. I prefer my pinapple fresh or in a cake with light glaze. Papa Murphys makes a chicken and artichoke pizza that's only 180 calories a slice.

Really? So is it no cheese?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter