The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

OMG, they need to look at Sharon's makeup before they start filming. She looks like she's had cheek and lip fillers and the makeup was a little heavy on color, but that's my opinion and maybe not others.
Her bottom lip is HUGE!

Well Nate has the proof Asland did not have chemo in the GC health system. When he confronted Ashland of course he was told he would lose his license because he got the info w/o his consent.

Well now who is this Taylor lady and why does she have a sinister glare? Was she once involved with Jack and was a villain like Sheila on B&B?

OMG...she is Diane Jenkins who Nikki killed and is Kyle's mom....or her twin. Stupid! And I preferred the last actress as Diana, what's her name from the other soap (Maura West)??

Is Rey going off the show? Me thinks Vikki will crash into him and kill him.
Ashland was following her and saved her from her burning car. She hit someone, so give me 10 minutes and we'll confirm if it was Rey she hit.

Last edited:
Raise your hand if you cried at the end of today’s episode. ✋

Sorry but gotta say the wedding epi is barfy. Cheesy and dumb. And the gals' eye make up is terrible.

Last edited:
Missed the actual episode. So did Nick really push Ashton back into the fire place killing him?
Yes Nick did push him and he fell and hit his head on the fireplace hearth (surprise, surprise). But Daddy Victor couldn't just let things go and had to have his goonies remove the body and stage it like he had another heart attack and crashed his car :S

Abby: he (Victor) always puts family first.

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

And, what the heck is with a day time (work day) park 1st birthday party where grandparents and aunts and uncles aren't there. The same guy (grandpa) mentioned above as putting family 1st???? Okay!?!?!?
Agreed. The over the top decorations really made it seem like everyone would be there including Ashley.

I just saw Sally Spectra and Nick Newman making out. Then I barfed in my mouth.
Totally agree. In my head, just saying no, no, no over and over.

They showed no interest in each other and no chemistry at all prior to that moment when Nick rubbed her hand. It was awful. Sally looked at Nick as a mentor. Even though she went along with it, she regretted it immediately. IMO, Nick was out of line. He knew how heart broken she was over Adam.

This will crush Adam when he finds out. Wondering if they will take this mess a step further and have Sally get pregnant.

Totally agree. In my head, just saying no, no, no over and over.

They showed no interest in each other and no chemistry at all prior to that moment when Nick rubbed her hand. It was awful. Sally looked at Nick as a mentor. Even though she went along with it, she regretted it immediately. IMO, Nick was out of line. He knew how heart broken she was over Adam.

This will crush Adam when he finds out. Wondering if they will take this mess a step further and have Sally get pregnant.
She may have regretted it but they went on to do a nooner the next day and Adam did catch them after the fact in her hotel room where they were "having an important business metting/discussion" and asked her if she was sleeping with his brother ahem....

She may have regretted it but they went on to do a nooner the next day and Adam did catch them after the fact in her hotel room where they were "having an important business metting/discussion" and asked her if she was sleeping with his brother ahem....
So will Adam run to Sharon ? ( they are dating in real life)

Yeah, the nooner surprised me. And maybe the show doesn’t even realize how their first hookup came off. Nick is her superior and she had just made a huge mistake at work. He made it clear he was the one protecting her job. They had never even flirted before and he starts coming on to her, rubbing her hand. Very creepy vibes.
Plus Nick knew she was a mess because she is still in love with his brother. And he has commented so often how much more he understands Adam and what a rough time Adam has had in his life. So much for the Newman on the high moral horse.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter