The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

ANd one will be a boy and other a girl. She'll give Adam's up for adoption. Then years down the road that one will come to town and start to like (romantically) their twin to discover they are twins. A la Summer and Kyle when they thought Jack was her dad. MAybe even Mariah and Tessa will adopt it. Man, I'm good....they should hire me to write the show. LOL.

What I don’t get is why Sally is even worried about Nick. All he wants to do is pay for and raise the baby. He not gonna commit a thing to Sally.

This just in. Preview at end of show, Sally is looking at her phone and says to Nick "OMG the paternity results are in!" Break to show credits.

Breaking news: 0% chance of Nick Newman being the father of Sally's baby.

Back from the daydream, Nick has 99.9% possibility of being the father. Will there be another wake up after another daydream? Yup, so take 3 after this 2nd dream had Sally overhearing Nick and Sharon confirming he didn't know if they would make it as a couple - probably not. Plus he's never said "I love you" to her.

Maybe unable to determine as they are both brothers albeit with different mothers? Stay tuned for tomorrow's update.

Last edited:
Nick will always be with Sharon one way or the other. Nick never professed his love, only that he cares about her. Nick should zip it up or he will end up like the other “ Nic” C……LOL

Ok I totally did not get todays episode. How many dreams is Sally having? Did she tell Nick he is not the father? Or that Adam is? What actually happened in todays episode?

Out of curiosity, are you from Canada?
Yes, in Ontario. I won't be posting spoilers often but wanted to share that big one.
Ok I totally did not get todays episode. How many dreams is Sally having? Did she tell Nick he is not the father? Or that Adam is? What actually happened in todays episode?
Don't miss the first few minutes of tomorrow's (for the US) episode.

So yesterday, US, was dumb with the daydreaming both scenarios crap. Waste of an episode. Especially since it's been like 3 weeks of her taking the paternity test. I suspect it will say something like 'unable to determine' today. @morrik5 please spoil for me and tell me what happens today....either IM or spoiler quote here. Thanks.

My suspicion is that she will claim miscarriage and give the baby up for adoption (to Marriah and Tessa because their current adoption will fall through).

So yesterday, US, was dumb with the daydreaming both scenarios crap. Waste of an episode. Especially since it's been like 3 weeks of her taking the paternity test. I suspect it will say something like 'unable to determine' today. @morrik5 please spoil for me and tell me what happens today....either IM or spoiler quote here. Thanks.

My suspicion is that she will claim miscarriage and give the baby up for adoption (to Marriah and Tessa because their current adoption will fall through).
Nick will always wind up with Sharon. Since Adam and Sally are dating in real life, I bet the father is Adam (I have no idea why I think that is relevant LOL). Is Sally ever gonna get a baby bump? She wearing some pretty tight clothes still.

Nick will always wind up with Sharon. Since Adam and Sally are dating in real life, I bet the father is Adam (I have no idea why I think that is relevant LOL). Is Sally ever gonna get a baby bump? She wearing some pretty tight clothes still.
Agreed. I think it's Adam's too. Is she pregnant IRL, I wonder. And Chelsea is IRL so I wonder if rhey will hide a bump with her or have her and Billy hit the sheets soon.

Agreed. I think it's Adam's too. Is she pregnant IRL, I wonder. And Chelsea is IRL so I wonder if rhey will hide a bump with her or have her and Billy hit the sheets soon.
I thought her face had changed, thought maybe the makeup but pregnancy will do it to you.

Well for those of you who have to wait until today for the update, Adam is the father and has been told. He has also been told he will not be kept out of the baby's life but it doesn't mean any difference in their relationship with each other.

Didn't they put the pregnancy into the script only around Christmas or New Years? And they can find out a parentage that early? But what do I know, I'm a grandparent and didn't live through that science. But I can attest to the fact that I didn't wear maternity clothes until I was 6 months pregnant and then only for 2 months as our firstborn was 5 weeks preemie. Now the 2nd child was a different story with being into maternity clothes almost as soon as I found out I was pregnant lol.

Hahahahahah! They better get on it then. I saw a pic of her with her little boy and she is really showing!

Didn't they put the pregnancy into the script only around Christmas or New Years? And they can find out a parentage that early? But what do I know, I'm a grandparent and didn't live through that science. But I can attest to the fact that I didn't wear maternity clothes until I was 6 months pregnant and then only for 2 months as our firstborn was 5 weeks preemie. Now the 2nd child was a different story with being into maternity clothes almost as soon as I found out I was pregnant lol.
Now I am no doctor, but I think Sally is too early for a paternity test. And it has to be done going through the belly into the baby ( pretty sure about this. I’m sure a Disboards doc will post otherwise).

Are the same characters from 11 yrs ago when this thread started still on the show? Never watch soap operas so maybe not.

Yes, in Ontario. I won't be posting spoilers often but wanted to share that big one.

Don't miss the first few minutes of tomorrow's (for the US) episode.
No problem from me on posting spoilers. (The title of the thread even says Spoilers Welcome!). I was just trying to figure out how you knew. 😃

Are the same characters from 11 yrs ago when this thread started still on the show? Never watch soap operas so maybe not.
Most of them. And a few new. And a few have gone.
Mrs C died IRL in 2013. She was on the show on pretty far up until her death. Neil Winters also died IRL in 2019. Nikki, Jack, Victor are still on the show while Jill is very rarely on and Paul never (actor is bitter about that). Cricket is sometimes as is Nina and Tracy, special appearances. Ashley is on and off again (on right now) as is Lauren and Michael (hardly on). The Newman kids and their exes and currents are always on. As is Neil's kids. Michael's family not on much...right now just Chloe a little. Nick's kids are on.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter