The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

Strange, I DVR the show and it ended with her looking over the ledge. No billy coming in to save her. I wonder if it's shown different in the US then Canada.
I agree, she played it so well, it was really haunting to watch.

Strange, I DVR the show and it ended with her looking over the ledge. No billy coming in to save her. I wonder if it's shown different in the US then Canada.
I agree, she played it so well, it was really haunting to watch.
Canada is an episode ahead and the posters here post info a day before we see. So, in US, Monday is when Billy saves the day.

Canada is an episode ahead and the posters here post info a day before we see. So, in US, Monday is when Billy saves the day.
Yes on Thursdays the episode here ends with the statement "Next week on the Y & the R". So we actually can see the new episode at (in our area) 4:30 pm and then the same episode the next day at 12:30 pm. Who needs a PVR lol.

I think Summer has had it with her mother right now for telling Jeremy Stark where Diane Jenkins was. Kyle's mad because it endangers their whole family including Harrison.

We're going to have a which brother is the daddy storyline it seems. Hope it's Adam's. Nick doesn't need anymore kids or anymore baby mama's. Actually, though, neither does Adam. I forget Chrstian is really Adam's. Speaking of, does poor Connor know he has another brother being raised by a relative not his parent? Maybe Adam needs to pull a Chelsea and tell Nick it's time to let Christian know. Shouldn't Christian be close to Connor's age? But the way Nick talks, he is still young like 6-7.

We're going to have a which brother is the daddy storyline it seems. Hope it's Adam's. Nick doesn't need anymore kids or anymore baby mama's. Actually, though, neither does Adam. I forget Chrstian is really Adam's. Speaking of, does poor Connor know he has another brother being raised by a relative not his parent? Maybe Adam needs to pull a Chelsea and tell Nick it's time to let Christian know. Shouldn't Christian be close to Connor's age? But the way Nick talks, he is still young like 6-7.
I'm still trying to figure out who is looking after Christian all the time as we never hear of a nanny. I would like Sally's baby to be Adam's as well to add more juice to the "who do I really love" storyline. And I wonder if that girl who was in Tessa and Mariah's dream will be the girl who they are now going to meet up with after receiving the message with the sonogram.

Just seeing online that Mark Grossman (Adam) and Courtney Hope (Sally) are dating in real life and that Mark and Sharon Case had split up.

OK people let's take a trip back a few decades. Today's real time episode sees Danny chatting with Traci and Lauren walks in surprised to see him and takes over the conversation, just like old times. They end today's show with the three of them singing Auld Lang Syne, just like they did in the 70s. Next week's preview shows Danny and Cricket meeting (she's been having memories the last 2 episodes as well). I guess the writers are on holidays.

The longest drive to get a blood test ever. I knew the show would drag out the which brother DNA test for weeks.
And I can guarantee you that she will probably get in an accident before getting the DNA test and the baby will need blood or some organ that only the father can donate. That’s when we will find out who the father is LOL

And I can guarantee you that she will probably get in an accident before getting the DNA test and the baby will need blood or some organ that only the father can donate. That’s when we will find out who the father is LOL
I was thinking it's twins. One is Nick's and one Adam's....lol.

They actually did that on Days. Sami Brady had twins with different fathers. Nothing surprises me anymore. Lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter