There'’s Nowhere To Go But Down...…To The Utilidors! NEW TR LINK 6/4

Dying at those princess countdowns :lovestruc
Hmm.. is that a caramel ribbon crunch frappe from $bux? DOESN'T T TASTE LIKE MAGIC AND SUNSHINE?!
..ahem
Girl, your resort photos look professional!!!
Can't wait for more updates!!!

Man, waiting at the airport is the worst! If I could walk straight from security right on to the plane, would be good. Except I will never get there that close to take off as I am not racing through and airport.

I liked the video as well. It seems more informative. But I did kinda miss the characters on their bus.

Are those gates just the best sight ever?!?!?! I do a happy dance EVERY time. Jeremy just shakes his head. Then pulling into YOUR resort is the most awesome feeling. Can't wait to see what you do first!

The Princess Ribbons are so cute!

Glad you guys got free movies! Love that power of social media :goodvibes

I'm here!!!

I LOVE your t-shirts! I'm a fan of matching trip t-shirts, lol

I also love your countdown chains! I agree- tearing off body parts can be a little creepy but those are still so cute/creative.

That's a serious bummer about your flight. That happened to me last time I flew JetBlue to Disney and it was irritating to be stuck when all I wanted to do was get to the World!! I have to say- JB is really good about making up for their troubles. They have us free movies on that flight too.

Pop! I'm so pumped to hear about your stay because we just switched over to there from ASMu in October. I'm so pumped to finally experience the hotel-the myth- the legend that is Pop!

Love your princess countdown chains! What a cute idea to theme like that.

Sorry to hear your flight got delayed so much. They should know that there is a family going to Disney and super excited. Not cool, JetBlue. :(

I completely agree about Stacey being the host for the ME video, but honestly they should just bring back the old one. That was perfect and I miss it. Still, I would totally prefer Stacey over this stuck-up blonde they have. BLEH.

Haha, the Magical Express dropped you guys off in the opposite order from when I went on. Our ME went to Pop first then AoA. I guess they kinda sensed we'd want photos of the other resort lol

Can't wait to read about the rest of your first day! :mickeyjum

Love your CoP t-shirt!

Delayed flights suck - especially when the new time comes and you can tell that isn't going to work when there is no plane! I mean, I'm not a rocket surgeon but pretty sure that piece of equipment is required.

Fully agree that Stacey should host the ME video!

Love your countdown chains. I'm sorry your plane was so delayed. I was wondering if it was going to cut into any of your plans but it sounds like it didn't, so that's a good thing. :) Yay for Pop! I haven't stayed there yet but considered it in 2010, but then went for CBR because of the free dining situation. It's still on my list of resorts I need to stay at. :)

I just finished reading all your trip reports, I loved them of course! I am super excited to hear about this trip!

I absolutely love watching ASL, I find it so fascinating and amazing. I took a couple years of it in high school and once my kiddos are bigger I want to go back to school for interpreting. So I really love reading about your experience with the ASL interpreters.

The princess chain countdown is adorable, so going to have to do that for our trip once it gets closer, 400+ chains is just not appealing quite yet.

I love the matching shirts, super cute!

That was quite the delay at the airport, so sorry. I fear this will happen and wonder how I will keep my young children entertained.

I am excited to see your POP pictures and hear about your stay, this is the resort I have chosen for our first trip next year.

So yep..I am here and excited to read future updates :yay:

Hi Courtney!

Love the countdown rings and the nails! The anticipation of a trip is sooooo fun!

Ugh - those travel delays are doubly painful when you’re in a hurry to get to WDW!!!

Ha! I had no idea you were a Food Network fan! Willow and I love an embarrassing number of Food Network shows! :laughing:

How fun that y’all did the ME for Em - what a cool idea!

Can’t wait for more!!! I am going to try to check in during our big trip, but I can’t guarantee that I will manage to comment while we are traveling. :laughing:

Dying at those princess countdowns :lovestruc
Hmm.. is that a caramel ribbon crunch frappe from $bux? DOESN'T T TASTE LIKE MAGIC AND SUNSHINE?!
..ahem
Girl, your resort photos look professional!!!
Can't wait for more updates!!!

Thank you!!! I saw them on Pinterest!

YES IT IS!! It's my favorite drink ever, I just wish it was a little cheaper...that being said, it's still amazing and wakes me right up.

THANK YOU! I just got a new camera so I'm glad the pictures are coming out well :goodvibes

Man, waiting at the airport is the worst! If I could walk straight from security right on to the plane, would be good. Except I will never get there that close to take off as I am not racing through and airport.

I liked the video as well. It seems more informative. But I did kinda miss the characters on their bus.

Are those gates just the best sight ever?!?!?! I do a happy dance EVERY time. Jeremy just shakes his head. Then pulling into YOUR resort is the most awesome feeling. Can't wait to see what you do first!

I once waited so long in security that I walked immediately on to the plane...I was terrified I'd miss it but once I was on board I appreciated not having to wait at the gate ;)

I miss the characters too! Especially Donald with all the Donald plushies.

We all lift our hands up and go WOOOOOO when we see the gates! Jeremy is missing out by not joining the happy dance!

The Princess Ribbons are so cute!

Glad you guys got free movies! Love that power of social media :goodvibes

Thank you! :goodvibes

It was great! I didn't end up watching because there weren't any I was particularly interested in...but it's the thought that counts, JetBlue!

I'm here!!!

I LOVE your t-shirts! I'm a fan of matching trip t-shirts, lol

I also love your countdown chains! I agree- tearing off body parts can be a little creepy but those are still so cute/creative.

That's a serious bummer about your flight. That happened to me last time I flew JetBlue to Disney and it was irritating to be stuck when all I wanted to do was get to the World!! I have to say- JB is really good about making up for their troubles. They have us free movies on that flight too.

Pop! I'm so pumped to hear about your stay because we just switched over to there from ASMu in October. I'm so pumped to finally experience the hotel-the myth- the legend that is Pop!

Welcome, Emily!! So glad you are here!

The T-shirts came out great and were a huge hit!

Thank you! I saw them on Pinterest so I can't take all the credit but I was really happy with how they came out.

Ugh, waiting is the worst! I haven't flown JetBlue in forever and I was really missing Southwest at that moment...

YES! Spoiler: I LOVE Pop and have nothing bad to say about it. It's a lot closer to the parks than I thought it was, we were right around the corner from both DHS and Ak. Plus it's so much fun, super clean and comfortable, just an all-around win. I like it so much better than the All-Stars so I'm glad you'll be staying there!

Love your princess countdown chains! What a cute idea to theme like that.

Sorry to hear your flight got delayed so much. They should know that there is a family going to Disney and super excited. Not cool, JetBlue. :(

I completely agree about Stacey being the host for the ME video, but honestly they should just bring back the old one. That was perfect and I miss it. Still, I would totally prefer Stacey over this stuck-up blonde they have. BLEH.

Haha, the Magical Express dropped you guys off in the opposite order from when I went on. Our ME went to Pop first then AoA. I guess they kinda sensed we'd want photos of the other resort lol

Can't wait to read about the rest of your first day! :mickeyjum

Thank you! It was a fun way to count down the days.

Ugh, it was so frustrating. Though we were better off than the family across from us who had to board a Disney cruise that afternoon! I was worried for them!

Yeah I am not crazy about the new host, and I miss the Disney characters riding the bus and going to their hotel!

That's crazy! They must have recognized that we are trip reporters and need all the pictures we can get!

Love your CoP t-shirt!

Delayed flights suck - especially when the new time comes and you can tell that isn't going to work when there is no plane! I mean, I'm not a rocket surgeon but pretty sure that piece of equipment is required.

Fully agree that Stacey should host the ME video!

Thank you! I saw a whole family wearing them at MK, I wish I could have talked my family into that...

It was definitely frustrating. I appreciate that you say rocket surgeon though. I say that all the time and my family looks at me funny...

She really should! I know of one Canadian who would start taking the ME more if she did...

Love your countdown chains. I'm sorry your plane was so delayed. I was wondering if it was going to cut into any of your plans but it sounds like it didn't, so that's a good thing. :) Yay for Pop! I haven't stayed there yet but considered it in 2010, but then went for CBR because of the free dining situation. It's still on my list of resorts I need to stay at. :)

Thank you!

No, we were very lucky that we didn't have any firm plans for the first day, so we didn't miss out on any ADRs.

I love love love Pop, though free dining is a very good deal. But if you ever get the chance, I think Pop is so much fun!

I just finished reading all your trip reports, I loved them of course! I am super excited to hear about this trip!

I absolutely love watching ASL, I find it so fascinating and amazing. I took a couple years of it in high school and once my kiddos are bigger I want to go back to school for interpreting. So I really love reading about your experience with the ASL interpreters.

The princess chain countdown is adorable, so going to have to do that for our trip once it gets closer, 400+ chains is just not appealing quite yet.

I love the matching shirts, super cute!

That was quite the delay at the airport, so sorry. I fear this will happen and wonder how I will keep my young children entertained.

I am excited to see your POP pictures and hear about your stay, this is the resort I have chosen for our first trip next year.

So yep..I am here and excited to read future updates :yay:

Yay! Welcome and thank you so much for reading along!

The ASL interpreters are amazing at their jobs and they are also some of the nicest CMs Disney has! It's really wonderful what they do to make the hearing impaired feel included at Disney :goodvibes

Hahahaha 400 may be a bit much. I did 50 which was pretty manageable!

I felt so bad for the people with young kids. My sister and her friend had coloring books to entertain themselves if your kids are into that!

AHHH well I'll talk a lot more about it but I absolutely LOVED Pop and I think it's a perfect choice! It's so much fun, so clean and comfortable, and surprisingly a lot closer to the parks than you'd think. We were right around the corner from Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom.

Joining in! LOVE the sweet 16 shirts!! Can't wait to hear all about your trip!

Welcome! Thank you so much for reading along!

Hi Courtney!

Love the countdown rings and the nails! The anticipation of a trip is sooooo fun!

Ugh - those travel delays are doubly painful when you’re in a hurry to get to WDW!!!

Ha! I had no idea you were a Food Network fan! Willow and I love an embarrassing number of Food Network shows! :laughing:

How fun that y’all did the ME for Em - what a cool idea!

Can’t wait for more!!! I am going to try to check in during our big trip, but I can’t guarantee that I will manage to comment while we are traveling. :laughing:

Hi Roni! Thank you!! I loved seeing the countdown chains get shorter and shorter.

The travel delay was not fun at all. Get us to Disney!

My sister is a HUGE Food Network fan so I've started watching shows with her! She is a big fan of Cutthroat Kitchen and I like Chopped and Rewrapped. I watch Next Food Network Star off and on too!

No worries if you can't check in when you're traveling! You're going to have such a wonderful time road tripping it to Disneyland!

YAY COURTNEY YOU STARTED!!!!!!! So excited to read about this epic trip (even if there was a little drama mixed in ;)) I feel like I was along on the trip a little, lol.

Of course I'm a little apprehensive given your getting stuck on Small World. I'm a little scared, but I'll suck it up.

Awww I love that while you had a rental, you guys still got to experience the Magical Express. MAGICAL!!!! And yes, Stacey should host... Everything.

POP CENTURY RESORT AND SPA!!!!!!!!! :lovestruc

Hi!! :wave2: I can't wait to hear about your trip. I'm planning my daughters sweet 16 next summer to Disney!!

Hi, joining in :wave:. I look forward to reading along on your sister's sweet sixteen trip. I especially can't wait to read about the utiladors. I've only read one or two reports with that included. It's a tour I've always wanted to take.

HI I'M HERE JOINING IN!!! I can't wait to read more and see all the fun stuff you guys did!
ps OMG the princess countdowns I'm dying. they're so cute! though I imagine it would be pretty creepy to have just Belle's head chillin there on your door.

I totally subbed the other day and now I'm getting caught up!

I would never disrespect Duffy of CoP. Like, no. It's just not an option.

Good thing we have it cleared up that the Beast is NOT your parent. Woooo. I was worried there for a minute.

My motto in life is get Disney out of any situation. "I had a crap day at work...let's go to Disney". "Oh look, I woke up today!....let's go to Disney..."

Yay arrival!

I'm IN LOVE with those countdowns! I still have 60 days, I could totally make myself some....hmmm....

POP!! The only resort I've stayed in so far! Can't wait to see what you have in store :)

YAY COURTNEY YOU STARTED!!!!!!! So excited to read about this epic trip (even if there was a little drama mixed in ;)) I feel like I was along on the trip a little, lol.

Of course I'm a little apprehensive given your getting stuck on Small World. I'm a little scared, but I'll suck it up.

Awww I love that while you had a rental, you guys still got to experience the Magical Express. MAGICAL!!!! And yes, Stacey should host... Everything.

POP CENTURY RESORT AND SPA!!!!!!!!! :lovestruc

Rob! So happy you're here and I'm very excited to hear about your recent adventure! Haha you will know bits and pieces before everyone else, but there will still be surprises!

On the plus side, there was no music playing. It was really just the principle. Of all the places to be stuck in Disney, I'm stuck in the it's a small world queue.

Stacey is the queen. Enough said.

I loved Pop SO MUCH this trip! It was honestly perfect. I don't have a single complaint.

Hi!! :wave2: I can't wait to hear about your trip. I'm planning my daughters sweet 16 next summer to Disney!!

Hi!! Thank you for joining in! That's so exciting, it was such a blast to celebrate a milestone birthday this trip.

Hi, joining in :wave:. I look forward to reading along on your sister's sweet sixteen trip. I especially can't wait to read about the utiladors. I've only read one or two reports with that included. It's a tour I've always wanted to take.

Welcome!! I'm excited to talk about the tour. Not sure how much I can talk about the utilidors without Disney shutting me down :lmao: but I will have tons of trivia and fun facts for you all!

Subbing in! This looks like it'll be a fun trip report :)

Welcome! Thank you for joining in!

HI I'M HERE JOINING IN!!! I can't wait to read more and see all the fun stuff you guys did!
ps OMG the princess countdowns I'm dying. they're so cute! though I imagine it would be pretty creepy to have just Belle's head chillin there on your door.

HI KAELA! Super glad you're here! I was going to eventually send you the link because you are a guest star haha but that comes toward the end of the trip!

I didn't really think that part through haha especially on the last day when it was just Snow White's head on the door :eek:

I totally subbed the other day and now I'm getting caught up!

I would never disrespect Duffy of CoP. Like, no. It's just not an option.

Good thing we have it cleared up that the Beast is NOT your parent. Woooo. I was worried there for a minute.

My motto in life is get Disney out of any situation. "I had a crap day at work...let's go to Disney". "Oh look, I woke up today!....let's go to Disney..."

Yay arrival!

Hi Dani!!! Thanks for joining in again!!

I'm glad you also appreciate two of my great Disney loves.

Ya know, I didn't want anyone to think my mom had left my dad for the Beast.

Hahahaha I definitely have to try that. "I'm having a good hair day. Let's go to Disney!"

I'm IN LOVE with those countdowns! I still have 60 days, I could totally make myself some....hmmm....

POP!! The only resort I've stayed in so far! Can't wait to see what you have in store :)

Thank you!!! You definitely should, I started at 50 and it made the days go by so much faster.

I love Pop so much!! It's so much fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter