There'’s Nowhere To Go But Down...…To The Utilidors! NEW TR LINK 6/4

Pop is honestly so perfect! They should actually add "Welcome to the 60s" to the 60s section loop, that would be SICK! :teeth: Love all of the towel surprises they left you, I've NEVER gotten that many, and I love how you decorated the room! So nice of you to do that for your sister and your friend. :goodvibes

YAY DTD! All that food at Wolfgang Puck looks DELISH. If we both end up doing Fall Advantage 2015 that will be our meet-up location, the end. And I'll totally be getting that Mac N Cheese. :love:

That Frozen phone case is lovely! I so wish I had waited for D-Tech to buy a phone case in Disney, a personalized one would've been cool to have.

OH! MY! GOSH! THE PIN BOARD WAS OPEN! *GASP* I am SOOOO jealous of this. I never even realized how big it was. And you saw MORE than at that pin board. I'm excited to hear about that!

:thumbsup2 to the Mickey Rice Krispie treat! YUM.

What a great pin haul right there! I saw that Minnie pin so much while I was there too. I don't know why I didn't trade for it because HAUNTED MANSION! And the Nemo one is adorable. My goal is to finish that sketch pad set eventually.

Can't wait to read more! :mickeyjum

Hey Courtney! Count me in for this one! :thumbsup2

Sorry to hear your flight was delayed for so long, but YAAAAY for finally making it to Pop! My favorite resort <3

A Sweet 16 Trip sounds awesome! :goodvibes I love the balloons they left in the room. Is that just from putting down the birthday on your reservation?

Subbing in Courtney. I love your writing style!

Hi!! Welcome and thank you so much for the nice compliment :goodvibes

Pop is honestly so perfect! They should actually add "Welcome to the 60s" to the 60s section loop, that would be SICK! :teeth: Love all of the towel surprises they left you, I've NEVER gotten that many, and I love how you decorated the room! So nice of you to do that for your sister and your friend. :goodvibes

YAY DTD! All that food at Wolfgang Puck looks DELISH. If we both end up doing Fall Advantage 2015 that will be our meet-up location, the end. And I'll totally be getting that Mac N Cheese. :love:

That Frozen phone case is lovely! I so wish I had waited for D-Tech to buy a phone case in Disney, a personalized one would've been cool to have.

OH! MY! GOSH! THE PIN BOARD WAS OPEN! *GASP* I am SOOOO jealous of this. I never even realized how big it was. And you saw MORE than at that pin board. I'm excited to hear about that!

:thumbsup2 to the Mickey Rice Krispie treat! YUM.

What a great pin haul right there! I saw that Minnie pin so much while I was there too. I don't know why I didn't trade for it because HAUNTED MANSION! And the Nemo one is adorable. My goal is to finish that sketch pad set eventually.

Can't wait to read more! :mickeyjum

Pop is everything. I know! I had never seen so many towel surprises before!

ABSOLUTELY we will meet at WPE and enjoy some delicious mac n cheese. Can we apply yet or...

I am really happy with my Frozen phone case, but I don't blame you for going with Haunted Mansion! Did you see that they're doing a whole HM gift shop? I'm sure you did but I am excited.

I LOVED the pin board!!! I literally could have spent an hour figuring out what pins I wanted but out of respect for other guests I kept it brief.

You definitely should finish the sketch pad set, it'll remind you of your stay at AoA!!

Hey Courtney! Count me in for this one! :thumbsup2

Sorry to hear your flight was delayed for so long, but YAAAAY for finally making it to Pop! My favorite resort <3

A Sweet 16 Trip sounds awesome! :goodvibes I love the balloons they left in the room. Is that just from putting down the birthday on your reservation?

Hi Lauren!! Thank you so much for joining in!

Pop became one of my favorites after this trip, we had such a good experience there!

It was partially putting it on the res...later on in the TR more will be revealed (but the short version is my mom had a bad experience at AoA -> AoA and Pop share same manager -> manager hooked us up this trip!)

Chapter 4: Doing Whatever Snow Does In Summer

This morning we were off to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Frozen Summer Fun! You may have heard that some people are sick of Frozen or think it’s overrated. I am not one of those people. I LOVE FROZEN. I saw it four times in theatres. Honestly, if Beauty and the Beast wasn’t the most important movie of my childhood, Frozen would probably be my favorite Disney movie. I love it so much, ESPECIALLY Olaf. He’s the funniest Disney character ever in my humble opinion.

Before we left, we stopped at the Pop food court, and I got a Pop waffle.

14499552229_50e8810c60_c.jpg

We went out to the bus stop, and a bus pulled up right away. We ended up having the bus to ourselves! VIPs, that’s right.

14499539598_a25c51f849_c.jpg

“Everyone you love is on this bus, who could you be texting?” – Mom

14499722687_5771f3f2a1_c.jpg

YAYAYAYAY.

14685886402_0a7ebe252d_c.jpg

We had to get our picture taken with the giant sand Olaf...and I actually went back by myself when the Photopass photographer came out.

14501171139_aae00aa46e_c.jpg

14608604787_0504a3c35e_c.jpg

14794774992_219ef44d85_c.jpg

While waiting for the gates to open, we all got our Take-Along Olafs! These were cardboard Olafs on sticks. I loved them. I also chatted with a CP named Elsa (no, I’m not kidding) who told me all about her CP experience! She was super sweet.

Now, our biggest priority for the day was the Frozen Sing-Along. How it worked was that you went over to the Premier Theater and got tickets for the time that you wanted to see the show. Not everyone in the party needed to be there, but the person getting the tickets had to have everyone’s MagicBands. So my mom graciously volunteered to get the tickets while we rope dropped Toy Story Mania.

We were stopped at the top of Hollywood Boulevard for a welcome show with a Disney ambassador and Olaf! Olaf told some corny jokes and it was cute.

14499551999_3ce70a1ced_c.jpg

14683815244_92878bfcc1_c.jpg

We headed over to Toy Story Mania. It was definitely challenging to do the TSM run with seven people! We lost Dad and Uncle Dave, so they ended up a bit behind us.

14683814734_c5ea0f02ce_c.jpg

Yep best in vehicle like it ain't no thing

14683814504_0e8cff9b3e_c.jpg

14685904272_ba0d352189_c.jpg

When we got out, Mom was there with our Frozen tickets in hand. Since we had an early TSM FP+ we decided to spend some time in One Man’s Dream. Unfortunately my mom wasn’t feeling well :( so we figured staying in the dark cool theater would be good for her.

14499550019_3ea565a3fd_c.jpg

14683813844_ea671a94a1_c.jpg

14683010081_552289064c_c.jpg

14685903152_b42ab3f163_c.jpg

Words to live by:

14686190505_4faf1fbba4_c.jpg

14686190245_4ae4807788_c.jpg

14663193336_1658984526_c.jpg

Emily is obsessed with Julie Andrews so when she realized Julie was the movie narrator she got so excited!

Seeing that movie so early, though, made me SO emotional. I got all kinds of choked up. I love that movie and Walt Disney.

Continued in next post

That POP waffle is very fascinating to me :laughing:
That sand sculpture. Dying.
I can't believe that CP's name was actually Elsa!! Was she on ICP or was she from America?
One Man's Dream looks so classic! I need to make time to stop there on my next trip!!

Yay for your Frozen day!! Can't wait to hear more! I am so sad I'm not going to get to do that, as I won't be back this summer. I am hoping they continue it indefinitely. :goodvibes Besides my childhood favorites, Frozen definitely ranks right near the top for me, too. Love it!! :)

Love this quote...“Everyone you love is on this bus, who could you be texting?” – Mom. I think one of my family members made a very similar quote while we were there, too! :)

Love the big Olaf sand sculpture! Your pictures are really good! I love the borders, too. In March they only had an Anna, Elsa and then the "Frozen" banner to put on the pictures.

Yay for TSMM and best in vehicle. :)

Normally when something gets as popular as Frozen, there is always a backlash, and I am usually on the band wagon. This is not one of those times. I'm with you... I still love it!!!!

**sigh**... Pop Century Resort and Spa Waffle...

Ahhh I love the Frozen Sand Olaf!!! Wonderful pictures Courtney.

As you well know, One Man's Dream is pure medicine. Hopefully it helped your Mom feel better. :goodvibes
Of course, the movie makes me cry too, but it's a good cry. :p

Joining in to read. I am planning a Sweet 16 trip for my Princess. She is also fluent in ASL and wants to do Keys to the Kingdom Tour as part of her birthday trip next fall.

Yay for TSM rope drop and being greeted by Olaf!

I do hope you mother felt better. Being sick in Disney is not fun at all! Two weeks before my trip last January my DD and I both came down with Bronchitis so on our trip we were just starting to feel better. It was a little annoying but hey we were in Disney.

I with you in not being tired of Frozen yet - and also agree about Olaf. I think what worked with him was they didn't overdo it with him ... which I was a little worried about from the initial commercials - so glad that turned out to not be the case

Sorry your mom wasn't feeling well. Glad she got your sing-along tickets though ... I am really hoping we get into that our next trip but that is our arrival date so worried they will be out of tickets by the time we get there

Your dad drives me crazy with the phone! I can't believe we had a bus all to ourselves.

While you were chatting with that CP, Uncle Rick was chatting with the CM who was the "Greeter" who retired and is a seasonal employee so we got all the details on that for when we retire. Uncle Rick may much rather drive the train though.

Thanks, everyone, for the get well wishes. It was no fun almost going down in One Man's Dream. Although that would have may for some unique pics for the TR.

I've heard that Olaf on a stick is fun. People have enjoyed including him in their pictures. I can't wait to hear more about your Frozen day. :)

Dang, now I want a Pop waffle!

I am pretty darn fond of Frozen myself. Jeremy and I constantly tell people we finish each others sandwiches.

The sand Olaf was amazing! I would have gone back for photopass pics too!

How do people get over 400,000? I am happy for over 150,00.
:confused3

FROZEN! WE LOVE FROZEN! The Frozen soundtrack is literally the ONLY music we listen to in the car and I have to admit, it still hasn't driven me absolutely crazy yet and that's saying something! :thumbsup2

The Pop waffles look huge! And delicious!

Awww, I love the giant Olaf! :goodvibes I wish that was something they could have at Disney all year long.

Way to go on TSM! :woohoo:

Hi Courtney! I know I'm late, but I'm joining in! What a great birthday trip for Emily! I went into One Man's Dream for the first time on this trip and I'm so glad that we did!

There's nothing like that VIP feeling when you get the whole bus to yourself ;)

Ooh best in vehicle? Way to go!

Your poor mom :( But One Man's Dream is always a good way to spend time. I'm kicking myself for not bringing our friends in. Confession: I haven't seen the movie yet though :/ I plan on fixing that soon.

That sand sculpture! With the shirt you're wearing! AMAZING!

Aww, we really love Frozen too, and reading this update right now is making me a little sad that we missed the Frozen Summer festivities. It hadn't even crossed my mind really, until now. It looks like a lot of fun, and you haven't even really done anything yet!!

I hope your mom started to feel better. Feeling yucky in Disney is no fun.

Late but also joining in!

Aww there wasn't a solo rider to play TSMM with?? And I'm excited to see more about Frozen!

That POP waffle is very fascinating to me :laughing:
That sand sculpture. Dying.
I can't believe that CP's name was actually Elsa!! Was she on ICP or was she from America?
One Man's Dream looks so classic! I need to make time to stop there on my next trip!!

Haha it is sooo good :)

It was amazing! I saw pictures and it was legitimately just a huge pile of sand the day before Frozen Summer Fun started. So incredible!

She was a regular CP! She is a character attendant at DHS.

You definitely should! It is a personal favorite of mine, and the movie is great too.

Yay for your Frozen day!! Can't wait to hear more! I am so sad I'm not going to get to do that, as I won't be back this summer. I am hoping they continue it indefinitely. :goodvibes Besides my childhood favorites, Frozen definitely ranks right near the top for me, too. Love it!! :)

Love this quote...“Everyone you love is on this bus, who could you be texting?” – Mom. I think one of my family members made a very similar quote while we were there, too! :)

Love the big Olaf sand sculpture! Your pictures are really good! I love the borders, too. In March they only had an Anna, Elsa and then the "Frozen" banner to put on the pictures.

Yay for TSMM and best in vehicle. :)

I have a suspicion it may be extended or brought back...notice that the signs say "Frozen Fun" and not "Frozen Summer Fun" ;) I hope they keep the sing-a-long at least, it was great!

Hehe it was a funny moment.

Thanks!! Yeah, I was really happy with all the borders they added. They are so cute.

Normally when something gets as popular as Frozen, there is always a backlash, and I am usually on the band wagon. This is not one of those times. I'm with you... I still love it!!!!

**sigh**... Pop Century Resort and Spa Waffle...

Ahhh I love the Frozen Sand Olaf!!! Wonderful pictures Courtney.

As you well know, One Man's Dream is pure medicine. Hopefully it helped your Mom feel better. :goodvibes
Of course, the movie makes me cry too, but it's a good cry. :p

It is just so good. Elsa is my queen.

I miss my Pop Waffles so much!

Thanks!! He was so fun!

One Man's Dream is just perfection. It's a must-do at this point. I think it did help my mom a little! The movie is just spectacular. It's funny, I'm reading a biography of Walt right now, and certain quotes from the movie are in it and I hear them in Walt's voice. So awesome.

Joining in to read. I am planning a Sweet 16 trip for my Princess. She is also fluent in ASL and wants to do Keys to the Kingdom Tour as part of her birthday trip next fall.

Hi!! That is crazy that your daughter and my sister have so much in common!! Keys to the Kingdom was incredible and I would definitely recommend it :thumbsup2

Yay for TSM rope drop and being greeted by Olaf!

I do hope you mother felt better. Being sick in Disney is not fun at all! Two weeks before my trip last January my DD and I both came down with Bronchitis so on our trip we were just starting to feel better. It was a little annoying but hey we were in Disney.

Definitely a great way to start the day!

Oh nooo :( I felt so bad for my mom, especially to have it happen on the first day!

I with you in not being tired of Frozen yet - and also agree about Olaf. I think what worked with him was they didn't overdo it with him ... which I was a little worried about from the initial commercials - so glad that turned out to not be the case

Sorry your mom wasn't feeling well. Glad she got your sing-along tickets though ... I am really hoping we get into that our next trip but that is our arrival date so worried they will be out of tickets by the time we get there

I know! Based on the initial marketing I didn't think I was going to like Frozen at all...and then I saw it and just loved it.

I hope you are able to see it! We found out on our second day that rope dropping to get tickets wasn't a necessity so I think you should give it a shot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter