Things I wish I knew about Cabana Bay - List Here -

I am staying at Cabana Bay for 4 nights in Jan 2016...can y'all tell me the pros & cons of each section so I'll know more about which building to request?

Americana
Continental
Thunderbird
Starlight
Castaway

Thanks in advance!

Kristin

We have stayed in the 2 towers continental and americana. Indoor corridors and the nearest pool is the one with the lazy river.

The other 3 are on the courtyard side and that is the pool with the slide. The layout is like disney all stars with open walkways to the rooms.

Our prference is for a tower room mainly because we prfere the lazy river pool.

I am staying at Cabana Bay for 4 nights in Jan 2016...can y'all tell me the pros & cons of each section so I'll know more about which building to request?

Americana
Continental
Thunderbird
Starlight
Castaway

Thanks in advance!

Kristin

If you've already booked, you'll have made a decision already. If you booked Towers (standard and family suites with indoor halls near the lazy river) you'll be Americana or Continental. If you've booked Courtyard (family suites, outdoor hallways, pool with slide), you'll be the one of the other three.

If you've already booked, you'll have made a decision already. If you booked Towers (standard and family suites with indoor halls near the lazy river) you'll be Americana or Continental. If you've booked Courtyard (family suites, outdoor hallways, pool with slide), you'll be the one of the other three.

Thanks! You're absolutely right...I booked poolside standard, so that's either Americana or Continental?

Can I have a Prime Pantry box delivered to CBR? We're coming down for four nights/5 days and I'd like to ship some snacks/etc straight to the resort rather than packing it.

Does anyone know if this is possible? My daughter is going with a school group and I would like to be able to send down some snacks/light breakfast items due to a medical condition.

Thanks~

Ah, that sounds like a plan! I definitely was concerned about dragging our luggage through all of that too. So, is there a distinct difference between the shuttles? I don't want to get confused about which one to take once we reach Citywalk.

And do you know if there's a place where they list the run times for shuttles (i.e. Between 9 AM- 10 PM)? I only keep finding something to the extent of 'shuttles run regularly'. :confused3

We opted to just use UberXL. They picked us and our luggage up at CBBR and took us straight to RPR front door. It was $5 and sooo easy!

Contact the hotel directly for the policy

Explain specific foods are due to medical needs that you are having delivered

UO 's website states special diet foods are allowed in their parks

I don't know if that hotel can store refrigerators do foods so contact the hotel for that info

Does anyone know if this is possible? My daughter is going with a school group and I would like to be able to send down some snacks/light breakfast items due to a medical condition.

Thanks~

Contact the hotel directly for the policy

Explain specific foods are due to medical needs that you are having delivered

UO 's website states special diet foods are allowed in their parks

I don't know if that hotel can store refrigerators do foods so contact the hotel for that info

Thank you for your answer. I ended up calling Cabana Bay and they were very helpful. You can indeed have package shipped and held for a guest. The guest would have to present ID @ Guest Services in order to collect the package.

Contact Info:

Cabana Bay Beach Resort
6550 Adventure Way
Orlando, FL 32819
Phone: 407-503-4000
Fax: 407-503-4010

Hopefully, this will be helpful for others. :)

Thanks all. Just booked my 21 year old 5 nights here so tips are really helpful.

I've combed through the tread and I can't find the answer. Does anyone know what time the pools open and close each day?

I think I remember someone posting they close at 11pm. Not sure what time they open.

The food court is amazing. I've never had a bad meal there so far. Even though I'm not a vegertarian, the coconut tofu curry whatever it's called is really really good.

I've been to both the Hideaway and the bowling alley. Both were wonderful. Hideaway's hummus and Pita was really really good. A really nice portion of Hummus and warm pita also a great selection of fresh veggies.

Staying at Cabana Bay in Mid-September for Four days / Three nights, we are coming in on a Monday after about a 13 hour drive, we are planning to leave at a time that would get us there mid day and we are hoping for an early check in, has anyone had any experience for an early check in? Also, do you know the times for early check in?

Monday shouldn't be bad for a check in before 4
You might get the room by noon if it wasn't a busy weekend

Does the food court have a microwave or toaster for guests to use?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter