Things I wish I knew about Cabana Bay - List Here -

Scanned the thread but I don't think I saw an answer to this one.

Planning on going back early next year. We still have our refillable cups from last time we went. Question is, if we bring them back is it cheaper to get the unlimited refills for the duration of our stay (as opposed to buying new cups)?

is it a regular park cup ?

i bought the dueling dragon mug in 1999.

i bring it back and pay the discounted price for refills with it.

i avoid the carts and use the other vendors and request the ap discount on the refill price.

when you say cups don't know if it was a special set up or if you are referring to mugs.

any mug bought in UO is good for the refillable price.

is it a regular park cup ?

i bought the dueling dragon mug in 1999.

i bring it back and pay the discounted price for refills with it.

i avoid the carts and use the other vendors and request the ap discount on the refill price.

when you say cups don't know if it was a special set up or if you are referring to mugs.

any mug bought in UO is good for the refillable price.

I mean the refillable mugs at Cabana Bay that you use at the resort.

Ok
That I can not answer

But there have been last threads on it

Use the search button to pull them up so you can read them

Does anyone know if the self parking spots at the hotel are still all closed with various construction and Valet is the only option at the moment? Or have they opened back up again?

If self parking is not open and you must use valet , they will not charge you for valet but the basic parking fee

I mean the refillable mugs at Cabana Bay that you use at the resort.

I don't think you can - I have asked this question before. If it has changed then let me know someone as we are going back in a week and bought 3 mugs last year (which we haven't used since our vacation)

Scanned the thread but I don't think I saw an answer to this one.

Planning on going back early next year. We still have our refillable cups from last time we went. Question is, if we bring them back is it cheaper to get the unlimited refills for the duration of our stay (as opposed to buying new cups)?

Yes it is. We paid 5.99 for a FULL 24 hours 2 weeks ago. I didn't look at the extended stay prices but it is cheaper to bring the mug back to the resort.

I don't think you can - I have asked this question before. If it has changed then let me know someone as we are going back in a week and bought 3 mugs last year (which we haven't used since our vacation)

Yes, you can :)

Here now and I'm having to find a new way to the parks as there is so much smoking at the hotel and city walk. Last park day tomorrow and we are going to try walking to Sapphire falls.

Would definitely recommend staying at SF or better resort if you are allergic to smoke like I am. City Walk is large and you can smoke anywhere.

Does anyone know if the self parking spots at the hotel are still all closed with various construction and Valet is the only option at the moment? Or have they opened back up again?
We self parked two weeks ago. It was our first time staying there. It looked like one end of the parking garage off Americana was cut short due to the construction, but there were plenty of spaces (hotel not sold out).

Yes, you can :)

Excellent - what is the difference in price re reusing our old ones and buying new ones? - just working out whether its worth it trying to fit the old ones into our luggage.

Oh and do they sell Dramamine at the Cabana Bay store? - we cant buy it over here.

Last edited:
Excellent - what is the difference in price re reusing our old ones and buying new ones? - just working out whether its worth it trying to fit the old ones into our luggage.

Oh and do they sell Dramamine at the Cabana Bay store? - we cant buy it over here.

They sell it in the park stores too........but I'm sure you'll get it at the hotel.

Has anyone walked from CBR to Sapphire Falls so they can catch the boat to the parks? How long does it take to walk between those two resorts?

Has anyone walked from CBR to Sapphire Falls so they can catch the boat to the parks? How long does it take to walk between those two resorts?
We did it many times. The walk is short, like 5 minutes. Cross the street at the light and go to the main entrance of SF. Walk in lobby, slight right to a large circular stone staircase. Go to bottom of stairs and walk out to the boat slip. I have gotten to the dock before the waiting bus at CBBR leaves. Then the wait for the water taxi was long, haha. But the water taxi drops you off deeper in CW and saves you many steps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter