This is a CULT, leave now!

Originally Posted by SleepingBeautyDreamr
The golf balls are to use as sort of a foot massage at the end of a day at the parks. You put them on the floor and roll them around with your bare feet.

Hey after reading this forum, I went out and bought golf balls and Ben Gay with vanishing scent, not to mention unscented deoderant! :thumbsup2
I listen. :listen: I learn. :teacher: And I appreciate all the advice from those that have gone before. :teeth: If this is a cult -where do I sign up? :rolleyes:

I can just hear my husband on the phone to my mother, "We've got to get her into deprogramming. These diser's are controlling her mind! Maybe we need an intervention..." :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Today I took my son shopping for new sneakers at Modell's.....I would NEVER go shopping on a weekend, too crowded!! .... but it is next to Home Depot-----"Must Get Alien Green Mickey Heads" is all I thought when he asked to go lol!!

Then it evolved into .... "must find Lime Green Ribbon for the suitcases"!!!

and now, thanks to you, its "must find my caribiners"!!

And this is just today.....

I am sick, very, very sick...........he he

This single handedly is the most cutest, hysterical and TRUTHFUL Thread I have read in awhile....

Your lives will NEVER be the same again....

Make sure you all have your virus protections UPDATED so NOTHING and I mean nothing will cause your computer to malfunction. This would be so incredibly DIStressful.

Just keep chanting after me: :disrocks: :disrocks: :disrocks:

I thought I was done getting stuff for our sept.trip!...NOW I have an urgent need to buy golf balls and clippy-hooky things for my bags/stroller, BenGay (for WHAT? I just need it anyway...). I DID find lime green duct tape at our craft store. I dont know for what yet. Maybe I'll use it for disciplining my precious angels durring a tantrum? Maybe I'll use it to hold up a tube top? Whatever, it'll be COOL...youbetcha.

Gmax- I bought a button down lime green shirt at Walmart that is a nice apple green. Not too Neon. Maybe it'd grow on you better than the lime. It's very close but not a bad substitute. There IS a fine line between NEON lime green and a pretty lime green. Neon isnt bad at all, just not a good shirt color for me.

Love this cult/support group! Those people in the real world dont "get" us, do they?
Mickey is love...Mickey is Love...

Mickey is Love.....Mickey is Love

Must go to Home Depot!!

Must get a Baggallini Messenger Bag!!

Here I go again-getting out my notebook to write down things I need to get! :sunny:

tarheelmjfan said:
Yeah right!!! You still have a month to change your ADRs 5 times. :teeth: Are you sure you've made the right choices? I'm thinking you may be missing out on some of the best restaurants. Is your family really going to like what you've chosen? Have you read some bad reviews lately? Do you want to take a chance that you're meal will be the same? What if you're not hungry at your ADR times? Should you call & push them back a little? Or worse... What if you're starving & your ADR isn't for 2 hours? Should you change them to an earlier time? Will the characters be fresh & playful during your meal? Have you booked the best time to assure they will? Are you certain where you'll want to be each evening? What if you're up late on an evening prior to an early breakfast ADR? You may want to sleep in. Should you recheck your itinerary & make sure it still works for you? It's probably not a bad idea. :rolleyes1 J/K, or am I????? :rotfl2:

No, No, No . . . must . . .focus . . .they're lying, the voices are lying, they're lying!!!! I HAVE ALL MY ADRs, :bitelip: I've gone over the menus a THOUSAND times, I HAVE made a great plan, I have at least 3 lime green shirts now :bitelip: , my mother WILL enjoy the trip . . . must focus . . . must foc- WAIT! I DON'T HAVE THE BEN GAY THAT DOSEN'T STINK!!! :moped:

Don't forget the duck tape mentioned on one of these forums. :thumbsup2
Someone suggested body glide, then another said you could just use unscented deoderant instead, and then another one said just buy duck tape and tape your clothes to you and you wont have to worry about chaffing or having your shorts ride up! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

UtahMama said:
I thought I was done getting stuff for our sept.trip!...NOW I have an urgent need to buy golf balls and clippy-hooky things for my bags/stroller, BenGay (for WHAT? I just need it anyway...). I DID find lime green duct tape at our craft store. I dont know for what yet. Maybe I'll use it for disciplining my precious angels durring a tantrum? Maybe I'll use it to hold up a tube top? Whatever, it'll be COOL...youbetcha.

Gmax- I bought a button down lime green shirt at Walmart that is a nice apple green. Not too Neon. Maybe it'd grow on you better than the lime. It's very close but not a bad substitute. There IS a fine line between NEON lime green and a pretty lime green. Neon isnt bad at all, just not a good shirt color for me.

Love this cult/support group! Those people in the real world dont "get" us, do they?
Mickey is love...Mickey is Love...

Lime green duct tape? U Mama, you are so busted!

OK, you all!!! I will admit, I am a newcomer to the DIS, and this feb will be my first trip to WDW. So...I need to make sure that it will be done right! You guys have to clue me into all of this stuff-what's up with the lime green, and the ben-gay, and the green mickeys and all of that? Is it some sort of silent comunication between cult members? If so, thats pretty darn cool! Can someone please open the disney doors of knowlege for me!!! :banana:

Hee hee...my DH says the same thing! I did find lime green $1 ponchos at Target (all gone now). When I bought them (very excited btw) I thought my DH was going to lose it! ;)

I drink my lime green kool-aid and remember I forgot to get something the last time I went to Home Depot, just to go back and snag a couple extra LGMHs. What I am I going to do with all them, don't know! Just put them on the bed and roll around in them like some people do with money?

sticker231 said:
I drink my lime green kool-aid and remember I forgot to get something the last time I went to Home Depot, just to go back and snag a couple extra LGMHs. What I am I going to do with all them, don't know! Just put them on the bed and roll around in them like some people do with money?

:rotfl2:

I have been plotting trying to come up with new reasons to go to HD to see if they have restocked the LGMH's yet. When someone else in the house went to the store the other day I actually told them "sure if you don't mind stopping at HD for me" :rotfl: They :rolleyes: and :lmao: at me

LOOK! Look at my ticker! I'm exactly ONE MONTH away!!! :banana:

Oh no! Does this mean I need to start another list of things to get/do before I go? :scared1:

(oh no, the voices . . . this cult won't leave me alone!)

. . . but guess what I did? I went over to the "Disney Tips" section, and saw 2 threads about people decorating their resort room windows! Did you guys know about this? I've never seen this before. Maybe it's because I go in September :confused3 I will admit that I am planning on putting some of the Mickeys from the Home Depot in my window. BUT THAT'S IT!!!

I'm in the same boat!

Many of my sentences begin with, "Someone on the Dis said....." I try to curb my Disney talk around friends because they think I'm nuts.

I'm stocked up on everything from Home Depot Mickeys to ziplock bags to crocs & baggallinis.

I am turning my kids into Disney Fanatics. :earsboy: :earsgirl:

Most of my waking thoughts revolve around a mouse that lives hundreds of miles away. Luckily, dh tolerates my little "hobby." My "hobby" keeps me happy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter