This is a CULT, leave now!

Glendamax said:
. . . but guess what I did? I went over to the "Disney Tips" section, and saw 2 threads about people decorating their resort room windows! Did you guys know about this? I've never seen this before. Maybe it's because I go in September :confused3 I will admit that I am planning on putting some of the Mickeys from the Home Depot in my window. BUT THAT'S IT!!!

YES! I am in Pop Box #5. Where are you staying?

mr_grey001 said:
OK, you all!!! I will admit, I am a newcomer to the DIS, and this feb will be my first trip to WDW. So...I need to make sure that it will be done right! You guys have to clue me into all of this stuff-what's up with the lime green, and the ben-gay, and the green mickeys and all of that? Is it some sort of silent comunication between cult members? If so, thats pretty darn cool! Can someone please open the disney doors of knowlege for me!!! :banana:

Yes it is a form of secret communication between DISers (cult members :lmao: )

To learn about the Lime Green and Green Mickeys go to the Secret Green Club thread page 1 post 1 and click on the link (it explains the need for lime green mickey head paint chips from Home Depot)

To learn about the Ben-gay thing and others go to the Disney Tips forum. There you will find all kinds of tips on what you should pack and why.

:thumbsup2

Pixiedust34 said:
Many of my sentences begin with, "Someone on the Dis said....."

LOL!!! :teeth: Everything new I've learned in the past few years came from the Dis. How pathetic is that? Who needs the news, when you've go the Dis? :rolleyes1

sorul82? said:
YES! I am in Pop Box #5. Where are you staying?

I'm staying at Port Orleans French Quarter. Sept.8 -14th

I have to admit -- I am hooked!! I went to the Dollar Store today looking for ponchos and glow sticks. I actually looked at the date on Go Tarts to see if they would still be good by the time we go on our trip (Feb) :scratchin . I have actually gotten about 1/3 of my Christmas shopping :santa: done because by the time December rolls around, I know that I won't be able to think about ANYTHING else!! It is comforting to know that I am not alone! :crowded:

Next stop...the lime zone.

I just got the kids to bed, and DW is at a girl scout service unit meeting. Time to get my cult fix until DW returns with the requisite chocolate dessert, which is yet another obsession. I may even mix that obsession with the cult thing while DW watches with glazed eyes as I brain wash her further into the lime zone.

Pixiedust34 said:
Many of my sentences begin with, "Someone on the Dis said....."

I've just realized I'm in trouble ::yes:: The majority of my conversations with my DH about our upcoming trip start with ... "I read on the DISboards that ..." :eek:

Bonny

Haha, I have to go to HD to pick up some stuff for work. Look out LGMHs!!!!! Maybe I will pick up some others as a decoy, the Detective assisgned to the Dis may be watching. :rolleyes1

No... no a cult
It is nice to know that I am not all alone in this world and that there are other Disney addicts like me too.

Disney is a way of life, like Diabetes just no cure.

It is to late for me someone please tell me how I get the ears. How many post how many late nights reading all this Disney info I can't leave the computer just waiting on my ears. Help

Scraper said:
It is to late for me someone please tell me how I get the ears. How many post how many late nights reading all this Disney info I can't leave the computer just waiting on my ears. Help

How did I do it wow magic talk about my ears and I got them.

I know now that I need an intervention, because the number of Lime Green shirts in my woredrobe has grown, and I'm not even fond of the color. Now I'm wondering if I have enough. I even have a pair of black Nike Free Running Shoes with lime green accents. :sad2:

Too late - I'm in deep. Since joining the DIS, I've changed hotels twice, made - and changed several times - ADR's, swiped LGMHPC's, purchased discount Mousewear for DS, convinced my mother she needs lime green Crocs (in addition to the red, orange and white ones we already share ;) ), brainstormed some clever decorating schemes for our room, bought a Baggallini, got MVMCP tix, and generally annoyed anyone and everyone with comments such as "Guess what I learned today form the DISsers!".... all for a trip that doesn't happen until NOVEMBER 30th!! :crazy:
Oh, and convinced myself that DS and I need a quick trip all by ourselves before we even get to the big trip in Nov. 1 month to go!!!! :cheer2:

Just got back from HD. Got a few more LGMH and the kids got a few also, althoough not lime green. They want to start their own collection. I will use some of the others as luggage tags. Now I just have to start laminating them at work!

Anyone else get the "do you need any help?" while in front of the paint area. We have a busy HD and someone came over although the counter was packed with people waiting. Is the word out?

clombardi said:
Now I know I have lost my mind...I cannot continue my day until I know what LGMHs are!

Ah Ha! I figured it out myself Lime Green Mickey Heads! I'm so smart. :crazy:

Dont forget the double sidded sticky tape to affix the LGMHPC's to your windows! This only occured to me just recently! Also, "Body Glide" and products like it. DIS educated me on a NEED I didnt know I had! Then I remembered the chaffed rash (you know where!) and blistered feet on trips gone by and now I urgently need Body Glide!!! I also found LIME green mini micro umbrellas for $7.00 at Wal-Marchez!!!! Guaranteed no rain if I buy those for our trip!!!

26 more freakin more DAYS!!!! :banana:

that sounds like fun, but how do you get to the lime green side???? i dont know if i made it :(

Adam1217 said:
that sounds like fun, but how do you get to the lime green side???? i dont know if i made it :(

You'll know when you make an unecessary purchase of something just because it is lime green.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter