Those using swagbucks ???

Do y'all think I am just out of luck here? I did the Gilette offer back in mid-Oct. There was an "earn again" offer of 4000sb's. I subscribed, took a screen shot and got my razors but the SB's never went pending. I waited the 32 days and then put in a ticket. SB's emailed me back after 5 or 6 days asking for more info. I responded with all the info they asked for (which was in the original ticket) and sent the screenshots again. I got an email 5-6 days later saying because I didn't send the info they requested they were closing the ticket. Umm, okay...but I did send it in...everything they asked for. So, I responded right back and said exactly that and resent everything again. Been almost a week and I've heard nothing from them. I've been ignored by them before for a 2000sb offer and I eventually just dropped it and moved on. But this is 4000sb's. I'm getting ticked! Anyone have any suggestions or have had them do this to you?

Do y'all think I am just out of luck here? I did the Gilette offer back in mid-Oct. There was an "earn again" offer of 4000sb's. I subscribed, took a screen shot and got my razors but the SB's never went pending. I waited the 32 days and then put in a ticket. SB's emailed me back after 5 or 6 days asking for more info. I responded with all the info they asked for (which was in the original ticket) and sent the screenshots again. I got an email 5-6 days later saying because I didn't send the info they requested they were closing the ticket. Umm, okay...but I did send it in...everything they asked for. So, I responded right back and said exactly that and resent everything again. Been almost a week and I've heard nothing from them. I've been ignored by them before for a 2000sb offer and I eventually just dropped it and moved on. But this is 4000sb's. I'm getting ticked! Anyone have any suggestions or have had them do this to you?
Keeping sending emails with info saying update please? Hopefully someone will respond. Total love/hate relationships with Swagbucks.

Did anyone notice on the answer app you can submit a receive and get 2 sb and credit for completing a survey? I've done a few although it rejected two of mine for some reason.

Did anyone notice on the answer app you can submit a receive and get 2 sb and credit for completing a survey? I've done a few although it rejected two of mine for some reason.

I got it today too. I had this for a few days last week- but then it disappeared and re appeared today. It rejects a lot of them- but I've used it some too and gotten some points.

Looks like you won one of the prizes from the REV U sweepstakes they had that ended a week or so ago! You got one entry for every 100 points you earned through Rev U. Congrats!!!
Yes you're right. I remember now. What i really wanted was the disney tickets but ill take $20

I’ve been locked out for a week. I’m thinking it’s an IP ban, and it’s damn near impossible for me to get a new IP address. I’ve tried every trick I can find online.

I saw lots of others were getting that message, too, and not just through Swagbucks.

I restarted my modem and it started working again....fingers crossed it doesn't poop out again, that usually gets me 25(ish) SB a day

Finally got a response from SBs about the Gillette offer I did back in oct. says I need to wait 32 days for credit :faint: it’s Been way over 32 days! Email said after 32 days with no credit to send them all this info which is everything I have sent three times now:mad: I am really beginning to lose it with them.

Do they seriously not read back through the email string!?!?

Finally got a response from SBs about the Gillette offer I did back in oct. says I need to wait 32 days for credit :faint: it’s Been way over 32 days! Email said after 32 days with no credit to send them all this info which is everything I have sent three times now:mad: I am really beginning to lose it with them.

Do they seriously not read back through the email string!?!?

I think that is the standard email, reply back to that exact email stating that it has been over the 32 days and I bet it will credit today! The same thing has happened to me several times before!!! Good Luck!!! :-)

Yes. I did it with no issues.

Okay so I’m looked thus up about canceling a little while back. I was gonna buy the box where I got the most for a mm, and folks says yuu coykd cancel. But when I looked up cancelling, it said if you cancelled the year subscription, it didn’t take affect until the end of the subscription year so still had to pay for all those months in between! I’m confused on this. Just wanted to use as a moneymaker really, would give the treats away but not seeing how the cancelling works.

Okay so I’m looked thus up about canceling a little while back. I was gonna buy the box where I got the most for a mm, and folks says yuu coykd cancel. But when I looked up cancelling, it said if you cancelled the year subscription, it didn’t take affect until the end of the subscription year so still had to pay for all those months in between! I’m confused on this. Just wanted to use as a moneymaker really, would give the treats away but not seeing how the cancelling works.
I cancelled the monthly subscripton. The reason the monthly costs more per month is because you're only committing to one month. Then I also ordered one as a gift which does not require canceling at all.

Has a anyone done the unreal mobile offer? It says pay $.99 for a two week trial receive 2500 sb. I just did it and it shows pending on already. Ill see how easy it is to cancel.
Just commenting on my own question. I signed up on the 15th they maile the sim card 12/17 i canceled today. They charged me $1. Received an email confirming cancellation. 2500 sb pending until 1/14. I guess ill wait and see if they credit. I had until the 29th to cancel, but we are going on vacation and not sure if i would remember when i came back.

Just FYI

like pp said you have to sign up for the monthly. When this first came out a while back before they had monthly i signed up for like a 3 or 6 month thinking it was only month to month. I ended up chatting with someone at bark box and i explained how i did not know and they cancelled it for me with only paying for the first box i had received.

There is a beer survey on the front page for 101 SB. Picture of multi colored bottles. It only took 15 minutes and credited instantly. It then took me to more surveys, some were 500SB!! I have made 2k SB so far!! Haven't had a day like this in a while!!

Where is the front page you are referring to? I can’t seem to find it

I just went to Peanut Labs and it says that my account has been permanently suspended. Anyone else had that happen to them? I have no idea what rule I would have violated. I am hoping this doesn't lead to my SB account being deactivated.

WARNING! Hopefully you avoid the stupid mistake I made. The receipt submission found on the SB answer app for 2 SB per receipt counts as a survey completion! Great for those needing to check of the daily to do list BUT sucks for those with a 50% Spin and win survey bonus like me. ☹️ What a waste!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter