• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

I bought a bunch yesterday and today. Use my paypal credit card, get credit card points, cash out of swagbucks for paypal, pay credit card back, and make a little profit. Win Win situation.
Missed it yesterday, but just did it to the 10000 limit on both of our accounts. Now debating... $100 Paypal or $100 Virtual Visa for 9800sb... I've been using VVs online at Sam's without issue, plus on Walmart.com for Walmart GCs (because Sam's will only split between two Visas... you can still do 4 cards total, ie 2 visas plus Discover, Amex, etc just only two visas)

None of my apps are connecting /playing videos. Do you have this problem? I'm talking about all phones and all members. It kept saying network is not available. Laptop connection is OK thought.

You can order at target.com and use the virtual visa.

Thanks for the info. I just don't know if I want to hassle with the VV anymore. I know for now they work at Target, but as we've all seen, things can change on a dime around here!

I was doing the same until that first report here. They worked at Sam's last month, and they work at Amazon. I'm trying to work out a plan between Walmart GCs and VVisa at Sam's, then put the remainder on my Amazon acct and move that amount into my vacation fund as cash. My spreadsheet is a bit of a mess at the moment. I'm hoping Sam's keeps the $75 GC packs, may not be the best discount, but they work well for my cashouts.

Yeah, Amazon is an option I guess. I just loved the straightforward, no hassle, shopdisney. I KNEW my SB was for my Disney vacations, and it was so easy to just cash out have it in my vacation fund.

Were you just using the Virtual Visa on its own or were you going through Paypal? I know when it was mentioned the first time the issue was because peoples address could not be verified so I started using them through Paypal. I'm not sure if I want to get another VV or just go with Paypal now....

Last month or so, when it was first reported as an issue for some, I switched to cashing out for VV and applying them to my PP and then checking out at shopdisney that way. An extra step or two, but it worked. The past couple of cashouts, I was doing straight VV -->shopdisney, with no problems. Until today. VV just seem more of a hassle (and a potential risk if they stop working other places). I'm just irratated with them atm, especially since my balance is $0 and I don't want to have to fight for it back.

Just bought 2000 sb for $18. Yesterday I bought 1,000 sb. Feel like this is a ponzi scheme or something!

I bought a bunch yesterday and today. Use my paypal credit card, get credit card points, cash out of swagbucks for paypal, pay credit card back, and make a little profit. Win Win situation.

I don't have that option? Is it somewhere other than GiftCards > Buy Swagbucks?
I only have the option to purchase SB's for more money than they are worth...

Yeah, Amazon is an option I guess. I just loved the straightforward, no hassle, shopdisney. I KNEW my SB was for my Disney vacations, and it was so easy to just cash out have it in my vacation fund.
I agree, it was helpful to my brain in keeping everything in line. I was also getting Ibotta credit. Now everything is convoluted and I don't like it, but I also don't want to risk it not working.

I logged in this morning, and no longer have the top status bar. I have no idea what my daily goal is, or anything that used to be there! Anyone else have this happen?

None of my apps are connecting /playing videos. Do you have this problem? I'm talking about all phones and all members. It kept saying network is not available. Laptop connection is OK thought.

Mine are not working either. My nCraves went away again a few weeks ago and Smores doesn't work either. I've been lucky to make 50sb a day all month.

I don't have that option? Is it somewhere other than GiftCards > Buy Swagbucks?
I only have the option to purchase SB's for more money than they are worth...
That's where it was but it sounds like it expired around when you posted this. maybe they'll do it again today! I got the pop up others mentioned too, but could also just go thorough the menu.

Just did the armor all deal. It's sort of a small MM for me. The small kits are $15. I used Chase Pay on my CF so that will offset my tax. Then I should get 7% back from SB for Shop & Earn. I'm hoping this posts today.

Anyone done the Njoy vape offer? I did one of these before but I’m pretty sure it was a different brand.

Anyone done the Njoy vape offer? I did one of these before but I’m pretty sure it was a different brand.
No. I did the vuse one last time. It was never delivered because I was never home to sign for it so it got sent back. But swagbucks never revoked my swagbucks.

No. I did the vuse one last time. It was never delivered because I was never home to sign for it so it got sent back. But swagbucks never revoked my swagbucks.
That’s the one I did too. Mine was delivered (I don’t think I had to sign) and SBs posted right away. This offer is not as good as the vuse but a $14 MM is worth the effort.

That’s the one I did too. Mine was delivered (I don’t think I had to sign) and SBs posted right away. This offer is not as good as the vuse but a $14 MM is worth the effort.
I didn't have to sign for vuse either. I was eyeing this njoy one too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter