• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

they dont have a zip code on those gift cards so some offers dont work, I got mine down to 1 and some change I didnt want it to go unused so I posted it to my electric bill...

Both of the cards were classified as "Rewards Card" written on upper right hand of the face of the card. Both were Visa Debit cards (printed on lower right of the face of the cards). They weren't "gift cards".
First one did not work using my home zip code.
The other did work, using my home zip code as the billing zip.
Found that to be odd.

Both of the cards were classified as "Rewards Card" written on upper right hand of the face of the card. Both were Visa Debit cards (printed on lower right of the face of the cards). They weren't "gift cards".
First one did not work using my home zip code.
The other did work, using my home zip code as the billing zip.
Found that to be odd.
I’ve found some cards to have a number or website I’ve had to use to register a zip code. I’ve had others where this extra step was unnecessary. I wonder if anywhere on the fine print it has a # or website where you might be able to do that?

There is a 27 SB collector bill today. I have had a hard time getting many search points for the last months, so I am ignoring my 5 SB and 4 SB search rewards today in hopes of getting the 27 one.

Don't forget to submit Swago boards!

I’ve found some cards to have a number or website I’ve had to use to register a zip code. I’ve had others where this extra step was unnecessary. I wonder if anywhere on the fine print it has a # or website where you might be able to do that?
I looked on the OmniCard website and didn't find anything. I will give the # on the back of the card a call. Thanks for the tip!

The Fender Guitar lessons was an easy $10.00 its a two week trial so it was easy not to forget .. got the 1000 yesterday ,
and it was a free trial
Where can this be found? I tried looking on Discover "All offers" and sorting by alphabet, pay-out, etc but didn't see it.

So at the beginning of April, I did the Lola offer for 1200 SB, another 800 if I stayed subscribed for two months. It never went pending, so I submitted a ticket. They responded wanting proof of my second month. I just sent them a screen grab of my active subscription. I don't have an invoice for month two because I skipped the month. Any other suggestions?

I finally got them to answer and me they credited me 1000 SB for 6/4, however, I asm supposed to be getting 2,000 SB for staying subscribed for two months. They aren't answering me back and they've changed my status to closed. I submitted a request via discovery, I'm wondering if I should try shop instead???? Anyone have any advice? HAs anyone else had something similar with any other discover offers?

Good question about Lola, I need to send in a ticket, I never recieved pending or anything, and I am beginning my second month, I hate to bother them and would hate to get banned, but they did promise 2000 credit....

Thanks to all your help in the last few months we officially have enough to buy our Disney tickets.
Most of it was paid from swagbucks alone. the other part was from Doordash that I wouldn't have done with out swagbucks.. I do one sometimes two deliveries a day so $6-12 a day from door dash. I have direct deposit into my PayPal so it's not in my bank account. As I move to paying for the hotel
I wanted to say Thank you again for all your help finding the good "Discoveries" please keep posting.

People say it couldn't be done, but I did it in an hour a day and google event reminders to cancel things.

Do you have the details on this offer? Did you need to keep it active for a certain length of time?
you can find easy search Fender, Its a 14day trial I let it go the whole 14 days canceled it on the 14th day,

this is what it says :
SB will appear as Pending for 32 days after the 14 day free trial elapses and your credit card is charged. Offer only available to new Fender Play subscribers. Must become a paid subscriber and have your credit card successfully charged to earn SB. Offer may only be redeemed once (1) per user.

Good question about Lola, I need to send in a ticket, I never recieved pending or anything, and I am beginning my second month, I hate to bother them and would hate to get banned, but they did promise 2000 credit....

I know....that worries me, too! I don't want to get deactivated over $10, but they did offer $20, so I feel like SB should just do what they are supposed to do! I am also pondering this myself.....what to do, what to do.

How long did it take you? I downloaded the game a few days ago and my palace is only at level 7. I stay on top of it except when I'm sleeping.
Sorry for the slow reply! You've maybe finished by now, but the first time I played it took me about a week to get to level 10 while playing pretty casually. The second time it took me about 3 days because someone invited me to join their clan so I got a bunch of perks with that which made leveling up easier.

Sorry for the slow reply! You've maybe finished by now, but the first time I played it took me about a week to get to level 10 while playing pretty casually. The second time it took me about 3 days because someone invited me to join their clan so I got a bunch of perks with that which made leveling up easier.
Thanks! I'm hoping to finish soon! My palace is at level 11 now. I got 1200 sb when I hit level 10, but the offer when installed was for 2500 at level 13. So I'm holding out hope for the other 1300, but not holding my breath lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter