• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

Thanks! I'm hoping to finish soon! My palace is at level 11 now. I got 1200 sb when I hit level 10, but the offer when installed was for 2500 at level 13. So I'm holding out hope for the other 1300, but not holding my breath lol

I did it when it was 1200 for level 13 but got 2500 when I hit level 10. I hit 13 yesterday but haven't gotten anything. Not sure it's worth the ticket and eyes on my account since they'd see I already got the 2500.

really hate these complicated offers, I signed up for creative bug 3 months for 1.00 for 500. I am still happy turning 1 into 5. if I stay for 3 months they give me 1000, then if I pay one month they will give me more. I am guessing they hoping you forget.

Sew, knit, paint, and more with Creativebug. Get our VIP pricing of $4.95/month and earn 500 SB!* Stay subscribed for 3 months and earn an additional 1,000 SB!**

Last edited:

SB is apologizing for the Memorial Day collector's bill by doing a National Biscuit Day one for 27 & 5 sb.

Thank you for posting! I got it on the first try! I have been avoiding SB the last 2 days b/c I missed my goal/lost my monthly streak on the 27th, so I didn't care. Didn't help that the past 2 days my goal was like 100 SB with a 5SB bonus. Not going to worry about my daily goals anymore til June 1. Ahhh, how freeing! :dancer:

SB is apologizing for the Memorial Day collector's bill by doing a National Biscuit Day one for 27 & 5 sb.

Thank you for posting....but I got a bonus, but not the Collector Bill and I NEVER have luck when I don't claim the bonus, I end up with nothing, so I just collected it! Looks like I'll miss this one, too!

And why are they apologizing? Was there something up with the Memorial Day Collector Bill? Never got that one either....got two 4 SB bonus searches that day, but no collector bill :-(

Thank you for posting! I got it on the first try! I have been avoiding SB the last 2 days b/c I missed my goal/lost my monthly streak on the 27th, so I didn't care. Didn't help that the past 2 days my goal was like 100 SB with a 5SB bonus. Not going to worry about my daily goals anymore til June 1. Ahhh, how freeing! :dancer:

ME, TOO!!!! I missed it by 2 stinking SB! I went to bed with a video running and it had ONE slide left to run....but Chrome crashed and I never got it :( So, same as you, I'm not hung ho until June 1!

Me too :) Was on vacation for almost 2 weeks so not hitting my goal has not been a priority this month. It is so nice!

Anyone try BB lately? I need to grab another "Six month supply" of Netflix. If the bonus is back up and working at BB, I will stop in there today since I am driving by anyways. Otherwise, I will just grab one for the 5% off at Target.

Got 1200 when my palace got to level 10 but the offer was 1200 for level 13. Debating whether I should keep working on it to see if anything happens at 13 or just take it off my phone since it seems to make it go slower.

Was just able to buy 500 sb for 4.50. Counts toward your daily goal which is why I did it because my ncraves keep asking if I'm a robot and it's really slowing stuff down. And I'm out of coupon prints until June.

Just had the "Buy 500 SB for $4.50" show up when I opened the Swagbucks homepage.
Update: I was able to use a Swagbucks earned virtual visa to purchase. Funny!
Wish I had that pop-up!

Does anyone have multiple accounts? It may make me crazy, but I'm contemplating it.

Anyone try BB lately? I need to grab another "Six month supply" of Netflix. If the bonus is back up and working at BB, I will stop in there today since I am driving by anyways. Otherwise, I will just grab one for the 5% off at Target.
Im pretty much done with best buy. The only reason i would go was because i was getting rewards for buying gc which i would then use those rewards to buy gc if I can't buy Disney GC then i don;t have a need to buy anything else at best buy.

Got 1200 when my palace got to level 10 but the offer was 1200 for level 13. Debating whether I should keep working on it to see if anything happens at 13 or just take it off my phone since it seems to make it go slower.

I signed up when the offer actually was 2500 sb for reaching level 13. I got 1200 when I reached level 10. I hit level 13 last night and didn't get anything else. So I'm guessing the offer changed and they aren't honoring the 2500 anymore.

Maybe I should have tried the one you all did. I did the Harvestland one that was supposed to credit at level 10 and I’m on 15 and still nothing

Was just able to buy 500 sb for 4.50. Counts toward your daily goal which is why I did it because my ncraves keep asking if I'm a robot and it's really slowing stuff down. And I'm out of coupon prints until June.

My nCraves have started doing that too! No more running all night.

Last edited:
Wish I had that pop-up!

Does anyone have multiple accounts? It may make me crazy, but I'm contemplating it.
It's still showing for me in a banner at the top when I refresh the page several times (on a pc). I would not advise multiple accounts, but others in your household could have accounts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter