Those using swagbucks ???

FP- most popular offers- Easy Sign Up 100 SB (pic is a woman holding her temples). Sign up with name , email and answer two yes/no questions. Submit. Instant credit.
Darn I can't find anything like this. I looked under Most recent offers, popular offers, sign up and earn, most popular ways to earn, featured ways to earn, etc. The titles seem to change but not finding under any of them. Was hoping I could use this on Friday to meet my daily goal since we will be out getting my DD26's wedding dress from the final fitting! Don't wanna miss my daily goal, lol. Is this for a particular product or something?

Translation for "FP" please?
Ha, always wondered what this was too, but didn't wanna ask, lol. Thx for asking, glad to finally know! I always would read it as Fast Pass, lol, knowing it wasn't right but every time I'd read it, I'd think fast pass. Lol

Last edited:

Darn I can't find anything like this. I looked under Most recent offers, popular offers, sign up and earn, most popular ways to earn, featured ways to earn, etc. The titles seem to change but not finding under any of them. Was hoping I could use this on Friday to meet my daily goal since we will be out getting my DD26's wedding dress from the final fitting! Don't wanna miss my daily goal, lol. Is this for a particular product or something?

Ha, always wondered what this was too, but didn't wanna ask, lol. Thx for asking, glad to finally know! I always would read it as Fast Pass, lol, knowing it wasn't right but every time I'd read it, I'd think fast pass. Lol

The title is "easy sign up". It is for migraine info. Hope you can find it today. And congrats on your DD wedding!

My AYCE ran all night and was still going when I left for work this morning. I got 630 SB yesterday and am already up to 230 SB this morning, which no work on my part! I found it to be a much better use of time to just let videos autorun rather than bother with the Swago board. I will probably hit my next $25 paypal cash out today, having just redeemed a few days ago. I am going to take as much advantage of this as possible, considering things might slow down again with the new quarter starting next month.

Also, Tripping on the front page gave 20 SB, even though the fine print said 5 SB. Just do a search, credited instantly.

For nCraves, the picture of the yellow TV that used to say Discover is showing as "nCrave TV - 50sb" and says 2sb a round now. However, the first round credited at 2sb but the next 3 have all been 1sb. They've got another one next to it called "50 SB Playlist" that's another AYCE for 1sb each.
ETA: So far the nCrave TV is a group of 4 videos, the first one in the group credits for 2sb each time, but the other 3 credit at 1 sb.

I'm debating about giving up on the Swago boards too, it takes me 2 hours to finish one for 75 pts. I guess that's not too bad for videos but it's a lot of manual interaction for that two hours instead of setting up like Happy Hour and just having to start the next one.

Last edited:
FP Most Popular: Tripping offer, 20sb. I did a search and clicked a result. I've done it before under other Discover walls, but it credited.

Also saw the Myrtle Beach click and earn one for 10sb. Didn't credit for me, but worth a shot.

After the first one, my swago boards keep giving the nCrave error message. At work and at home, and same with my fiance's account. Eh, I got 60sb from happy hour last night without trying, and good survey luck. LTG has been really good too when I babysit him... like 4 30sec pages for 2sb. I think I'm done with those swago boards lol.

Has anyone thought about doing the 2min Club Skincare set and selling on ebay?

After this swago board, I will try to avoid all ncraves for a while. I am SO tired of Young Hollywood, BET, etc. I can't believe that I am the only person over 40 who would be interested in something different.

AYCE stands for All You Can Eat. It shows up on either the front page under Sponsored Videos or on the Watch page with nCraves. You click on that and it sets the videos to autoview. It's usually good for 20-30 SB, but lately has been Very generous. And I am thankful!

Huh I don't think i've ever seen it. I'll have to look for it! Right now I do the Swago board, surveys if they don't annoy me by having me do 50 pages and then telling me I don't qualify, and then I just keep the playlists running on my work computer.

Huh I don't think i've ever seen it. I'll have to look for it! Right now I do the Swago board, surveys if they don't annoy me by having me do 50 pages and then telling me I don't qualify, and then I just keep the playlists running on my work computer.

I haven't seen it either. I wonder if older users get better options. For example, my highest swago board option is for 50 points, but someone mentioned theirs is 75.

I haven't seen it either. I wonder if older users get better options. For example, my highest swago board option is for 50 points, but someone mentioned theirs is 75.
They might mean 75 total... 50 when you submit, but you get 1sb everytime you complete an ncrave so 25 squares = 25sb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter