Those using swagbucks ???

I am so mad at myself! I did the swago board last night and was going to submit it this morning. I had something come up and completely forgot about it. Ugh!

My AYCE ran all night and was still going when I left for work this morning. I got 630 SB yesterday and am already up to 230 SB this morning, which no work on my part! I found it to be a much better use of time to just let videos autorun rather than bother with the Swago board. I will probably hit my next $25 paypal cash out today, having just redeemed a few days ago. I am going to take as much advantage of this as possible, considering things might slow down again with the new quarter starting next month.

Also, Tripping on the front page gave 20 SB, even though the fine print said 5 SB. Just do a search, credited instantly.

Same here, but mine was the Discovery auto-run. Usually don't have much luck with these, but started yesterday at 11am and it hasn't stopped since (overnight and even going now). Easiest SB I've had in a while. Hoping it runs overnight today as well.

I'm debating about giving up on the Swago boards too, it takes me 2 hours to finish one for 75 pts. I guess that's not too bad for videos but it's a lot of manual interaction for that two hours instead of setting up like Happy Hour and just having to start the next one.

I've decided to only work on it, when and if, my nCraves disappear. It is a lot of babysitting when there are other things that require less.

After this swago board, I will try to avoid all ncraves for a while. I am SO tired of Young Hollywood, BET, etc. I can't believe that I am the only person over 40 who would be interested in something different.

I'm 28 and I have no interest in almost all of the videos they show. I end up just turning my volume off and letting it run, usually I'll leave it open next to another window so I can watch but browse the internet as well.

If you look under nCraves, it says "All You Can Eat Playlist" and has an image of many, many little TV screens mostly in blue hues. It also says 3 SB.

If you're new to SB or you've never done anything on the ncraves page you need to do some other ncraves/ngage activities first to get it, plus others to show up.

Thanks to everyone that mentioned and explained the "All You Can Eat" playlist! I'm new to SB and had no idea. I've been playing the different videos from the watch section, but with all the ads, it takes a long time to even get through the short ones. So far this is allowing me to collect SB much more quickly! :thanks:

Thanks to everyone that mentioned and explained the "All You Can Eat" playlist! I'm new to SB and had no idea. I've been playing the different videos from the watch section, but with all the ads, it takes a long time to even get through the short ones. So far this is allowing me to collect SB much more quickly! :thanks:

I did the same thing when I started, I was baffled that people were earning a lot more usually without buying too many of the offers. If you didn't know, about 4-10 they do a "happy hour" ncraves and usually have 2 playlists that range from 7-10 SB per watch depending on the day. One of them takes a little more time but they're good to rack up the evening points!

Hopefully this will be helpful to any still looking for the AYCE playlist by seeing what to look for. I took pic with my phone as it's easier to then put in posts right from phone.

The first pic shows the first maybe half of my Ncrave page for me currently, for at least the last few days. It does change order and stuff sometimes. Also my DD26's page looks a bit different, tho hers is in Firefox and mine is chrome but hers has a few less options, but it does have all the same ones I use very often in mine that I run in chrome, so really nothing important is not available. Plus, someone mentioned how long one is a member in relation to being offered AYCE, I think. I have only been around since late December and personally don't think that makes a difference.

The second pic is the AYCE playlist card that some have been looking for! And sometmes you have to run a few other ncraves first to get AYCE to show up, although lately AYCE has been steadily showing up for us without doing that.

And the third is the Spanish card that's been running great for me, particularly the last day or two, being available for long. This adds up dry quick, at 8 SB currentkt, tho it was 7 a couple days ago. It is about 35 some seconds per each if 15 rounds. Then you do have to restart but that's easy if you are on the computer anyway. I got hundreds from that yesterday. If this isn't available and I'm on the computer, I've also been doing the Telemundo playlists for 6 SB.

Also, sometimes, when I click to restart the Spanish page it will say 'error' 'sorry bad request' , then I'll just go click again and sometimes a third time even, usually I just clicked too fast and it needs a second to be ready, or the card has shifted places and needs to be reclicked again.

Sorry this is so long, lol, but hopefully helpful!

Attachments

• IMG_3802.JPG
    IMG_3802.JPG
    167.8 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_3800.JPG
    IMG_3800.JPG
    162.7 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_3801.JPG
    IMG_3801.JPG
    193.8 KB · Views: 12
Thanks for posting the info about AYCE. At the moment, when I click on nCraves, this is what I get:

There are no activities available, please check back later!

I did just join this week, so hopefully some things will show up soon. I guess for now I will do the Swago board :/

That happens to me too sometimes! Ugh! Sometimes for a little while, sometimes for half the day or even the whole day or even longer! But I don't think it has anything to do with you having recently joined Swagbucks. Very frustrating for sure but it does always eventually come back. Sometimes it will be that way at home but I can get it to run just fine at work. Then I try it in incognito mode and that works pretty good sometimes, sometimes not. Sometimes Ayce is missing in regular mode but is available incognito. Then it disappears from incognito and available in regular mode. So you can try different things that sometimes work. Also, sometimes it just shows the Ngage girl just sitting at a laptop, but so far that never works for me, but seems to for others. Plus, my watch videos go and sponsored videos also don't work then when ncrave says unavailable, except for maybe Laptop Guy. Tour the Web will usually be there but I run it and it doesn't credit. Definitely frustrating for sure. If ncrave shows back up but without Ayce, run some of the others for a while and that may coax Ayce to come out and play!

Thanks for posting the info about AYCE. At the moment, when I click on nCraves, this is what I get:

There are no activities available, please check back later!

I did just join this week, so hopefully some things will show up soon. I guess for now I will do the Swago board :/

That happens to everyone usually at least once a day, you can sometimes get them to show up in an incogneto window instead. At least if you're doing swago you're getting points instead of just closing it down for a bit.

Is anyone else having problems with Swagbucks right now? Suddenly, the top of the screen looked all jumbled. Now nothing will load, and my apps stopped loading. Of course, I am on Day 21 of reaching my goals this month. I'll be pretty upset if it doesn't start working soon!

Is anyone else having problems with Swagbucks right now? Suddenly, the top of the screen looked all jumbled. Now nothing will load, and my apps stopped loading. Of course, I am on Day 21 of reaching my goals this month. I'll be pretty upset if it doesn't start working soon!

Yes, my apps stopped so I got on the computer and the swagbucks site is saying "Swagbucks will be back soon".

I've been getting a down for maintenance page, hopefully it doesn't take too long because I'm over halfway to hitting my 2nd goal.

site was down and now back up. i got a notification about entertain now app 3x sb but i have ran over 20 videos and have not been credited. sb needs to get their act together.

I got a notification that entertainow and sportly are 3x. EntertainNow won't run at all...just keeps kicking me out of my account and wanting me to login...and Sportly is running but not crediting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter