• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

I just did the Pura offer on Target...it also showed up that there was a 2% offer for shopping on Target, but isn't showing up on the Shop ledger. Will I need to put in a ticket or will it catch up? I almost never do SHOP through SB's because it's always an issue, I usually do Ebates.

ETA...the 2,000 Discover SB's literally posted within minutes of me uploading the receipt! WOW and AWESOME :dogdance::dogdance::dogdance:

I got my shop and earn notice a little after the store notified me it was ready for pickup yesterday. That's pretty typical for target for me, once I get the ship or pickup notice, SB picks up the credit too.
I think they tell you to wait 7 days to see if it credits naturally, but if not if you have the Trip ID and order number you can put in a ticket.

Shop Swago next week for Easter, can pre register now. Starts Monday ends Friday.

Needs to be a $50 GC purchase for the MGCP square... since that's usually the center and I doubt I need $50 of anything right now I think I'm stuck with 10sb :rolleyes:

Was having trouble earlier today logging in to incognito on Chrome, so I tried changing my password. Now I can't log on to any of my devices. Makes me nervous that maybe they've decided to deactivate me for some reason. Thing is, my other devices were still working until I changed my password. Hopefully I'm nervous for nothing. I put in a ticket.

ETA I'm a little relieved. I was able to get into my account through the change password email and run one watchlist. Still can't log in to any devices yet. I'm bewildered by this. No one else seems to be having any problems looking at the sb Facebook page.

Last edited:

Was able to make my first goal through the change password page. It was the Pampers club whatever offer. Our power was out for a while yesterday. Is it possible this might have messed up the IP numbers on the many many devices in our household and somehow that has ruined my ability to log in? Anyone ever have trouble after a power outage? It seems I've tried everything else. And don't think I was banned since I was able to access my account through my change password email.

Late this morning my Watch Homepage was blank! Not good. Tried reloading, going to incognito in chrome, cleared cookies, tried IE. Still no videos at all all. SO i logged off the laptop and cleaned the house. LOL yep thats my Friday! After lunch I tried again and there were back. Weird!

I had the ncrave with the guy standing there looking out, for 6 SB today and it ran a number of times! Also have one with the baboons on it for 4 but it has to be open on top of everything else.

Late this morning my Watch Homepage was blank! Not good. Tried reloading, going to incognito in chrome, cleared cookies, tried IE. Still no videos at all all. SO i logged off the laptop and cleaned the house. LOL yep thats my Friday! After lunch I tried again and there were back. Weird!
Good luck. mine have been gone for weeks. So have my ncraves. I sent a request and was basically told that my IP has been blocked and they "don't have the ability to reinstate it." I was told the third party vendors are the ones that control that. (I don't believe it, but that's what I was told. :headache:)

Was able to make my first goal through the change password page. It was the Pampers club whatever offer. Our power was out for a while yesterday. Is it possible this might have messed up the IP numbers on the many many devices in our household and somehow that has ruined my ability to log in? Anyone ever have trouble after a power outage? It seems I've tried everything else. And don't think I was banned since I was able to access my account through my change password email.

For the apps, have you tried clearing the cache and/or data and then try logging in? It might be conflicting with some type of stored info or something. I had trouble getting into the apps in the first place... kept telling me something was wrong even though I could hop over to the mobile browser and log in just fine. I cleared the cache and app data and tried again and it let me in even though everything was the same as I did before. :confused3

Anyone else try the Content from Around the World Wide Web sponsored video for "up to 10sb" on the watch page earlier? I ran it once and it did check off the Discover to-do list but it was 18 minutes long and I only got 3sb, which you don't find out until the end. It would play a video for 1 minute and then you had to go back and click the Next button at the end of the minute, so constant babysitting every minute to complete. It was so long I was hoping it was higher, anyone get anything better out of it? I wonder what you have to do to get 10sb?

For the apps, have you tried clearing the cache and/or data and then try logging in? It might be conflicting with some type of stored info or something. I had trouble getting into the apps in the first place... kept telling me something was wrong even though I could hop over to the mobile browser and log in just fine. I cleared the cache and app data and tried again and it let me in even though everything was the same as I did before. :confused3

I took my phone off of wifi and logged in using my data instead, and it worked. So must be something to do with my wifi. I took my iPad to my sister's house and logged in on her wifi and it worked. still not sure how to get my desktop set back up. All my other internet work has gone fine since the power was out, it's only sb giving me trouble.

Gmail ignores special characters in email addresses. "disorganized.chaos" is interpreted the same as "disorganizedchaos". It's been since forever, however, most sign up pages don't have any rules to catch it. So by adding a special character into your gmail address you create a new unique address but it still gets delivered to your gmail account.
You can also append to the end of your email and it'll still get through. disorganizedchaos+atkinssignup at gmail.com would still get sent to your disorganizedchaos gmail. Although that's a bad example as a lot of sign up sites do have a rule about usernames or emails having part of their name in it... they have caught on to that and it's an easy way to reject a username. I think I actually did try it with atkins and I kept getting an invalid email address, but if I just threw in an extra period it took it. Periods, underscores, and the + sign are more commonly used.
It doesn't appear to work on all the sign up offers, they're expecting it, but stuff like the Atkins one should.

I do have to tell on myself a bit, even knowing this I created a gmail account for testing a webpage at work and I created it with a period in it... and like sheep we all kept entering it with the period, even to sign into gmail! I don't think I can count how many wasted keystrokes we've all done over the years entering website.test everywhere instead of just websitetest :)
Sorry if the answer is obvious, but what's the benefit of doing it this way if it goes to the same place?

That does explain why my email showed up not having a "." Learning new stuff all the time :disrocks:

Sorry if the answer is obvious, but what's the benefit of doing it this way if it goes to the same place?

That does explain why my email showed up not having a "." Learning new stuff all the time :disrocks:
So you can sign up for the same offer more than once. If it is available today and you enter your email and it credits then many of the offers will not accept the same email address another time. If you want to take advantage of the same.offer tomorrow you will probably need a new email.

Basically what @robinstrip said, that's the main reason to do it for SB. It's a way to have multiple email addresses without having to create and keep track of multiple addresses. Also, for the curious, you can see who's selling your email if you give a unique one to each list or company.

Gmail made a decision to ignore anything after the + symbol so that you could use it to filter your email easier with rules. They really wanted you to only have to have one or maybe two email address and this was their way to try to make that happen. (miztressuz+spam, miztressuz+coupons, miztressuz+movietickets, miztressuz+travel, miztressuz+contests, etc etc) Side benefit for us is it gives a way to make unique emails.

I took my phone off of wifi and logged in using my data instead, and it worked. So must be something to do with my wifi. I took my iPad to my sister's house and logged in on her wifi and it worked. still not sure how to get my desktop set back up. All my other internet work has gone fine since the power was out, it's only sb giving me trouble.

I'm glad something worked. Still weird. You could try to reboot the router again see if that clears it, but that's just the usual tech support advice :)
Depending on your mobile plan you can tether your desktop through USB to use your phone data just to login. Sorry I'm not more help!

Has anyone done the 123 vidz offer from peanut labs? It says they need a credit card to verify you're in the US but no charges will be applied. It sounds kind of fishy to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter