Today is December 7.....sign up for MK 2018, Moonlight Magic?

Our dilemma as well with DD6...LOL I changed around our plans for the day so that we can start later around 4 so we have time for a nap before we head out.

Fortunately, I already had that planned as our late day. We are going to AK that afternoon and then Pandora after dark. Will head over to MK right after, no way my daughter will nap or even sleep in a little. I am more worried about the following day, which is our last full day, don't want her to be tired.

This is going to be our first trip without a stroller, but I might end up renting one just for the party so she can relax/sleep while me and my wife enjoy the party. Maybe one for that last day too.

On another note:
Anyone get their email confirmation yet? I still haven't seen one. I will probably call MS next week if I don't get one before then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter