Tomorrowland Arcade (Air Lock Escape) Guide! ALL LEVELS IN ORDER

Yes, it does seem that you can get the diver's top, pants and boots every 24 hours from winning this game. Each item sells for 50 credits so it's 150 credits for me for about 5 minutes work to sell the extras.

Can someone please let me see screenshots for level 9 and 10 it won't show up on here.

does anyone have pics of the solution for airlock levels 6-10 i beat them a while ago and need to help my nephew now, cant remember how to beat level 6 especially it is stumping me this time. in the vmk guide these pics are not showing up. thanks

Yes it is an arcade game that you access from Tomorrowland Hub. Just go to the tomorrowland hub and walk straight forward and stand on the arcade platform. You will find this game and two others when you enter the arcade. Have a great time!

wow I have been playing VMK for 6 months and havent heard anything about this until now. I figured the games at tomorrowland hub where the same as the VMK page. guess I have something else to do tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter