Tomorrowland Arcade (Air Lock Escape) Guide! ALL LEVELS IN ORDER

nvm! I see the 9 and 10 since u just posted about that and also, I'm on level 13 and like the pinkish redish teleporter like moved..I think it is a glitch but now i can not complete that level..

I need the diver suit code!! :) :sunny:

okay now I have restarted level 13 alot for it is not working and still isnt...what should I do? I would hate to redo the whole entire thing!! :badpc: :badpc:

:guilty: :sad2:

Thanks to your help I finally made it to the end - that darn level 9 had been impossible for me! Thanks to all - off deep sea diving now!

ARGHHH! Would you believe it...I was stuck big time on the game, found this brilliant thread, and headed off there a little while ago to claim my diver's outfit...only to find the games weren't working, and VMK crashed almost every time you entered the Hub afterwards! Nooooo! I want my diver's suit!!

I know that most of these have been posted previously, but some of the solutions don't get all the coins, and I have solutions for every level that DO get all the coins, so here are the screen shots.

Also, previously in this thread I mentioned that getting all the coins helps to maximize point value. I don't think this is true. The first time I played I completed all 15 levels, and had about 378,000 points. The second time I played, I had my screen shots in hand, placed the arrows as quick as I could to get speed bonuses, never died or fell once, and finished with 352,000 points. I think you get more points if you die a few times and have to redo the levels a couple of times. Doesn't seem right, but "Oh, well."

I also thought it might be a good idea to have all the screen shot solutions together in case anyone wants to print them out or something.

Finally, I apologize for the pictures being "grainy". For some reason, when I save an image in Microsoft Paint as a .gif file, it does this. Any idea why or what I might be doing wrong?

Anyway, here goes.

Level 1
level014oz.gif

Level 2
level028pg.gif

Level 3
level033jq.gif

Level 4
level044cn.gif

Level 5
level054rx.gif

Level 6
level063pj.gif

Level 7
level079lc.gif

Level 8 - Green rotating arrow must be pointed towards balloon next to coin when you click Go!! The picture doesn't show this correctly.
level085kx.gif

Level 9
level092ye.gif

Level 10
level105cu.gif

Level 11
level117ua.gif

Level 12
level123bt.gif

Level 13
level139xp.gif

Level 14
level146uo.gif

Level 15
level158zv.gif

that is really really smart and thank u so much!!!!!!!

I did the game under two accounts and both gave me codes but when i entered codes they were no good :( i screen shot the codes so i know i have them right :(

That happened to me once. All that and the code was bad. I had to wait 24 hours to try it again. :headache:

There is a complete guide to every level with jpegs that can be printed at the Wiki site. I printed them out and keep them near for handy reference. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter