Tomorrowland Arcade (Air Lock Escape) Guide! ALL LEVELS IN ORDER

Maleficent2 said:
thanks to everyone who posted a screen shot!!!!!....I finally finished the game but got the message sorry you must be logged in...Oh well ...I will try again. At least I finished thanks to all of your help.

Mal

That means you lost your VMK connection in the process...

Pain, isn't it?? You have to check back and forth constantly.

Wendot said:
Just as an extra tip if you do it this way for Level 15, make sure you hit Go, when the green arrow at the airlock exit is pointing away from the door, like it's shown in this pic.
If you look there is an arrow not being used...it is between the orange circle on the left and it points north like where the exit is..follow the path and you will see it...just move it between the green turning arrow and the "air " lift this will keep sending you back to the green arrow...it worked for me :cool1:

Alyce said:
If you look there is an arrow not being used...it is between the orange circle on the left and it points north like where the exit is..follow the path and you will see it...just move it between the green turning arrow and the "air " lift this will keep sending you back to the green arrow...it worked for me :cool1:

Do you mean you can move the arrows during the game? I did manage to get through all the levels, but I didn't know you could move the arrows during the game.

Too bad if they change the levels for today :earboy2:

I noticed that the levels were changing through the night last night. But only the amount of arrows/balloons you got to complete the puzzle. If they can do it that quick you would think they would be able to change the levels over night.

Just sayin'...

Wendot said:
Just as an extra tip if you do it this way for Level 15, make sure you hit Go, when the green arrow at the airlock exit is pointing away from the door, like it's shown in this pic.

No need. You can move one of the arrows for safety. The arrow pointing NW next to the orange transporter can be placed in front of the green arrow and force you back to the door. You'll always be bounced back toward the exit :earsboy:

See below.

(I see Alyce already said this. Here's the picture)

level15.JPG

Looking at the screen shots, it looks like there are some levels where some coins were missed.

I was able to complete every level and get every coin, maximizing total points.

If anyone wants screen shots of levels where coins were missed, let me know and I'll post them.

levels 11 to 14 didn't come out! Does anyone have them to post?

WDW_DV said:
No need. You can move one of the arrows for safety. The arrow pointing NW next to the orange transporter can be placed in front of the green arrow and force you back to the door. You'll always be bounced back toward the exit :earsboy:

See below.

(I see Alyce already said this. Here's the picture)

Great, thanks to both of you for pointing that out. The green arrow drives me nuts and I try to avoid using it at all costs!

Thank you so much everyone who contributed a screen shot. I was so excited last night and I just wanted to make sure I won the diver suit (which I did).

Maybe tonight I'll actually try to play on my own.

x13igDudex12 said:
x1pGHpas_o48ln_MFVKOtLrMA-7ps_dsQnDogu5dPzLZTw6L1keVye4IGTMDeG0YMMWZrckTtWwEVlAM0ulmvNKIenELjluAN1PfjxLh9_ZQ0jHEqHKWXFCHUMOiCsw_bWivNbj01vmS3UPhbsbxyU9jQ

(REDBAYBOUND)

solutionlevel15.jpg

(IRIS' but arrow moved to help you not lose if green arrow is not ponting to the exit!) (Wendot and WDW_DV)
level15.JPG

I hope this helps!
Tips:
Keep the game running in the lobby ( The blue screen with the two buttons that have Play Arcade and back to VMK on it) to make the game not slow down.
DO NOT QUIT THE GAME!
you wont get the code
And going back to vmk will make the game slow down a bit.

ok for level 15,top I works but watch out for the green chaging arrow at the end! Bottom Picture does not work at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter