Tomorrowland Arcade (Air Lock Escape) Guide! ALL LEVELS IN ORDER

thanks all for the screen shots. i am working on it now. but i need one for level 12... it does not seem to fit quite right.... one of the arrows is where one of the keys are....

dippydawg said:
Looking at the screen shots, it looks like there are some levels where some coins were missed.

I was able to complete every level and get every coin, maximizing total points.

If anyone wants screen shots of levels where coins were missed, let me know and I'll post them.

I noticed that too. Was able to figure out every level except 6. Could you post that or email me. If anyone wants I have a solution for level 13 that doesn't have to have an arrow under the red key.

Thanks,
Stephen

I need a screen shot of 9 and 10. Someone please help.

Thanks to everyone who contributed screen shots. I am really grateful because I couldn't get past Level 9 last night. Dis folks are the best!

I can not tell you how painfully slow my computer is.... I just sat through over an hour of playing the game... made sure I was connected and I could walk around on VMK before I hit 'go' on level 15.... got through it and was told "sorry you have to be logged in to get codes' I WAS ..grrrrrrrrr, in fact I am still logged in... *sigh*

On another note, thanks so much to everyone that gave screen shots..... I got stuck on 6 and then 9..... can do all the others though :cool1:

I know that most of these have been posted previously, but some of the solutions don't get all the coins, and I have solutions for every level that DO get all the coins, so here are the screen shots.

Also, previously in this thread I mentioned that getting all the coins helps to maximize point value. I don't think this is true. The first time I played I completed all 15 levels, and had about 378,000 points. The second time I played, I had my screen shots in hand, placed the arrows as quick as I could to get speed bonuses, never died or fell once, and finished with 352,000 points. I think you get more points if you die a few times and have to redo the levels a couple of times. Doesn't seem right, but "Oh, well."

I also thought it might be a good idea to have all the screen shot solutions together in case anyone wants to print them out or something.

Finally, I apologize for the pictures being "grainy". For some reason, when I save an image in Microsoft Paint as a .gif file, it does this. Any idea why or what I might be doing wrong?

Anyway, here goes.

Level 1
level014oz.gif

Level 2
level028pg.gif

Level 3
level033jq.gif

Level 4
level044cn.gif

Level 5
level054rx.gif

Level 6
level063pj.gif

Level 7
level079lc.gif

Level 8 - Green rotating arrow must be pointed towards balloon next to coin when you click Go!! The picture doesn't show this correctly.
level085kx.gif

Level 9
level092ye.gif

Level 10
level105cu.gif

Level 11
level117ua.gif

Level 12
level123bt.gif

Level 13
level139xp.gif

Level 14
level146uo.gif

Level 15
level158zv.gif

I'm NOT a computer graphics expert, but I believe GIF is a pretty old CompuServe-originated format that is NOT compressed and has LIMITED color bit depth, both of which contribute to poorer screen quality than, say, JPEGs. Not much you can really do about it, but the quality looks fine for your purposes!

You could try exporting as JPEG, and then you can choose degree of compression you want.

dippydawg said:
Finally, I apologize for the pictures being "grainy". For some reason, when I save an image in Microsoft Paint as a .gif file, it does this. Any idea why or what I might be doing wrong?

Sure it is. I just played and got the diver's suit!

Dippydawg, you rock! the level 14 solution is great too!

Knew there had to be an easier way to get both coins on that level besides trusting the green arrow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter