Tomorrowland Arcade (Air Lock Escape) Guide! ALL LEVELS IN ORDER

JeanJoe said:
I'm NOT a computer graphics expert, but I believe GIF is a pretty old CompuServe-originated format that is NOT compressed and has LIMITED color bit depth, both of which contribute to poorer screen quality than, say, JPEGs. Not much you can really do about it, but the quality looks fine for your purposes!

You could try exporting as JPEG, and then you can choose degree of compression you want.
I use JPEG and Bitmap thay both work.

dippydawg said:
Also, previously in this thread I mentioned that getting all the coins helps to maximize point value. I don't think this is true. The first time I played I completed all 15 levels, and had about 378,000 points. The second time I played, I had my screen shots in hand, placed the arrows as quick as I could to get speed bonuses, never died or fell once, and finished with 352,000 points. I think you get more points if you die a few times and have to redo the levels a couple of times. Doesn't seem right, but "Oh, well."

The game doesn't penalize you for redoing levels. You get the bonus points every time you replay a level. While waiting for the mazes today I replayed level 15 a bunch of times. Got my socre to 600,000+ got bored after a while and stopped.

Stephen

I hope this post helps others who cant figure it out since you cant trade them anymore..

Dude would you mind if I added a link to this thread in the players guide?

I hope not because I think you did a really great job on it.

thanks in advance I hope

Mal

OMG THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!! i was trying to find level 9 FOREVER!! all the other levels were easy afterwards. :cool1: :banana: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :love1: :love2: :worship: :disrocks: :thewave: :jumping2: :jumping3: :hyper: :hug: :flower3: :jumping1: :flower:

x13igDudex12 said:
Thanks to suferrat
(i didnt know i could do that thing up in the corner with the opposite arrows)

344%3B767523232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2346%3D%3A%3A%3A%3D7%3A%3C%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B4%3A%3B35367ot1lsi

it's the same thing with me, i don't know how to pass that lvl :confused3 .

so ppl let's huddle up and help eachother out! :grouphug:

-BUMP-
You saw nothing..

-Starts conversation-
So this should be a sticky..

There is no need for this to be a sticky. There is already a link to this guide on the VMK Players Guide sticky.

Maleficent2 said:
Dude would you mind if I added a link to this thread in the players guide?

I hope not because I think you did a really great job on it.

thanks in advance I hope

Mal

sorry mal havent looked around the forums in a while....my mom told me and sure go ahead. :)

i wish i had a web site but all the passwords have not come to me in the mail yet.

Who Needs the code to get the diver suit i have it.plz post yes or no if you want me to post it on here.

Ok i noticed you guys lost levels nine and 10 so here they are. I went back and did it and figured them out!

Level 9
level%209.jpg

Notice: There is a right arrow underneath the key.

Level 10
level10.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter